Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:38:04 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Pre Sale vs Public Sale  (Read 1027 times)
Raggie

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:18:53 PM

If bonuses are higher on pre sale, why do so many people wait for public sale?   I seen thrive get a huge jump on public sale?  I don't understand?

i think because some peoples cannot participate on the pre sale that require a quite decent amount of contribution.
on the public sale is different, it is require less minimum contribution or no require at all.
willoweb

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:21:37 PM

by participating in the presale you carry higher risks associated with a variety of events that occur. By participating in a public sale these risks are lower. But bonuses from the presale will neutralize all the risks.

Kleks Academy
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀               ▀▀██▄
██▀                     ▀██
██▀ ███     ▄▄█▀         ▀██
███  ███▄▄██▀             ███
███  ██████▀███▄            ███
███  ███    ▀███▄          ███
██▄ ▀▀▀      ▀███▄       ▄██
██▄            ▀▀███▄▄▄ ▄██
▀██▄▄               ▄▄██▀
▀▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
      ▄█
     ███▌
 ██▄ ▀█▀
 ▀██▌▄▀▄██
█▄ ▀ █ █▀
▀██▄▐▌  ▄█
▄ ▀▀▐▌ ██▀
 ███ █ ▀ ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀ █  ██▀
  ███▄ █ ▀ ▄█▄
   ▀▀▀▀ ▀▄ ███
     ▄██▄ ▀▄▀
      ▀▀▀▀  ▀▄
THE LEGEND RETURNS!
▀██████▄   TWITTER   ▀▄   INSTAGRAM   ▄▀   DISCORD   ▄█████▀
      █▄
     ▐███
      ▀█▀ ▄██
    ██▄▀▄▐██▀
     ▀█ █ ▀ ▄█
    █▄  ▐▌▄██▀
    ▀██ ▐▌▀▀ ▄
  ▄█▄ ▀ █ ███
  ▀██  █ ▀▀▀
▄█▄ ▀ █ ▄███
███ ▄▀ ▀▀▀▀
 ▀▄▀ ▄██▄
▄▀  ▀▀▀▀
██     ██████████████                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTYDETECTIVE
IL.Guerreiro

Activity: 118
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:21:56 PM

If bonuses are higher on pre sale, why do so many people wait for public sale?   I seen thrive get a huge jump on public sale?  I don't understand?
I think they that participating in public sale are the group of people that are just watching if the pre-sale will become successful before giving in.
|Bitkoin|

Activity: 273
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:27:28 PM

If you don't know then most of the pre sale coins drop to almost half their pre sale price. Also why invest in something so risky and in such a earlier stage when you can wait for the devs to show a working product or some proof of development being made.
dasha_buka

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:00:40 PM

I prefer to buy when the project is in the public trade. Unfortunately, now a lot of scams and work on the very basis of projects too risky.
IwanGunawan

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:53:27 PM

I see at the pre sale a lot of bonuses that we get, but many prefer investing in public sale, according to my prediction usually people see in advance how many people who invest also see the prospect of the pre sale project

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
marvtridon

Activity: 151
Merit: 3

THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:58:24 PM

Pre-sale offers cheaper tokens to investors and mostly for big pockets investors. I personally do not like the pre-sale because it's on of the reasons you see dumps when a project hits the exchange. They dump to drive the price down and then buy more tokens

CRYPTASSIST.io   |▌  ICO has Started  ▶  JOIN NOW!
THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD   ⚫  WIN A TESLA ROADSTER!
Mang Li

Activity: 327

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:07:35 PM

sometimes investors need more times to learn about the project
and pre sale mode run in short time, investors do not know if the project will run in right directions
so, invest in pre sale is very speculated with high risk

publicjud
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:08:19 PM

Sometimes it is impossible to buy tokens during pre-sale because large investors do not leave you any chance. Often this happens with very promising projects. But fortunately people have a chance to buy tokens on the main sale.

Join Twetch twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
Hssn

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:18:49 PM

This is so simple in pre sale bonus is high than public sale,those who search about the ico and see a opportunity invest in presale and many people wait to see the response of presale of ico and buy in public sale
coinbergh

Activity: 532
Merit: 29

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:23:36 PM

If i really trust to team members and project, i invest in pre-sale period. But if i am undecided about something, i wait for finish pre-sale period and i analyze whether it is worth for investing.

So this is absolutely related to trust project and team members. Sometimes it may be better to wait but on the other hand; cause someone to lose time and money.
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2898
Merit: 776

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:25:12 PM

Pre-sales are often for people with more capital, but you are right even if its not most people don't jump in at a pre-sale but on public sale. Not sure why, maybe they're hesitant and want to see what others do?
Somehow on this stage on where you do make some analysis or insights on how the the sale performs specially on pre-sales.It is indeed a best time for those people who do have capital to invest on which pre-sales do really give more opportunity or benefit on making profits later but other do decide to see on what would be the result on such pre-sale.If it accumulated or filled too fast or on a short span of time they can really able to say that theres an interest on such project.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
BigBoy89
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:27:58 PM

From one side if the project is very promising and have a lot of interest the big investors buys it all. If the project is questionable, most of the investors don't want to get into it so early and wait for public sale, because they want to see how the project will develop and how much interest will gain. for public sale.

.AMEPAY.
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
       AMEPAY IEO       
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
   AMEPAY LISTING   
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
jan.nicolas

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:29:30 PM

Pre-sale and Public-sale are mutually complementary procedures, which today are present on all possible projects in collections, it seems to me that such processes should be in the aggregate in projects. Therefore, to speak separately simply does not make sense.
peleng

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:41:53 PM

Pre-sale offers cheaper tokens to investors and mostly for big pockets investors. I personally do not like the pre-sale because it's on of the reasons you see dumps when a project hits the exchange. They dump to drive the price down and then buy more tokens
I do not mind pre-sale only if the coins are frozen for sale for a period of about a year. This is the only way to ensure that large investors who buy coins with large bonuses will not sell the coins immediately after the ICO and will not bring the price down.
askmecrypto

Activity: 406
Merit: 109

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:47:52 PM

Most of the pre-sale and private sale also require a much biggest investment amount, I have seen projects where the minimum amount for investing during pre sale in 50 BTC (BeeToken for example).

Most of the investors do not have such whale funds to invest during private/pre-sale.

Now, a successful pre-sale give confidence to other investors and they invest in the project during the public sale, even though there is lesser bonus, they invest with the mind set of getting better ROI post listings and implementation.
icomasterether

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 07:50:17 PM

Pre-Sale greater risk and greater reward ... A most cases your investing more in Pre-Sale , higher min. on in most cases a unproven project.  
Rubick99

Activity: 484
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:53:28 PM

I think peoples wait until public sale to know how serious that project, to avoid from scam project that using discount or bonus to make peoples interest with the project. That why, Investor will play safe to choose the investment.
ProofOfLambo

Activity: 238
Merit: 9

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:53:55 PM

It is very simple, the risk in the pre-sale is much higher and you also have your investment locked for probably one or two months longer than if you join the main sale.
Boristhecat

Activity: 756
Merit: 629

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:55:16 PM

At the second stage, the project's prospects are much more understandable, and the risks are much less.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: