Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 09:22:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Pre Sale vs Public Sale  (Read 1027 times)
HTMLCOIN

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:19:54 AM

If bonuses are higher on pre sale, why do so many people wait for public sale?   I seen thrive get a huge jump on public sale?  I don't understand?

if you want to earn  higher bonuses in pre-sale you should take some risky of this project,and you didn't the project will sure success in the end .  
amitkumratra

Activity: 672
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:46:12 AM

If bonuses are higher, then risk is also very higher. Because in pre sale there is big amount is required for participation. But here is not a as-surety of successful project. And second thing that people also wants to know that the project passes its first stage successfully or not.
That's why maximum people come to public sale because with any amount they can enter in this sale. And here risk factor is very minimum.
So, according to me if the person has the ability to take risk then he should enter into the pre sale otherwise he should go with the public sale.
danipay

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:51:58 AM

If bonuses are higher on pre sale, why do so many people wait for public sale?   I seen thrive get a huge jump on public sale?  I don't understand?

if you want to earn  higher bonuses in pre-sale you should take some risky of this project,and you didn't the project will sure success in the end .  
every investment are full of risk, not even in pre sale, ico sale is risk too.
but you know why you invest in some icos, because you are interested. some time i call icos like a gamble.
investgeek

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:53:05 AM

Any thoughts about Welltrado.io token sale? Can it be a right ICO for investing?
percopolis

Activity: 186
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:34:29 AM

Pre-sale is too risky, but allows you to earn a lot more. For this stage, you need to have a lot of information about the ICO and its founders.
ptolimeus

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:44:09 PM

Pre-sale is too risky, but allows you to earn a lot more. For this stage, you need to have a lot of information about the ICO and its founders.
Yes, everything is simple, on preliminary sales the price of tokens is lower, but the risk is also much greater, because information about the project is less. On the main project sales there is also a risk of investing, but it is less. Everyone chooses what is more interesting for him. Pre-sales usually set a minimum threshold for the amount of investment, so pre-sale usually attracts large investors.
hsjrjkf

Activity: 127

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:56:37 AM

The risk of pre-sale is greater, and open sales can attract more investment.
megamanexe002

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:58:50 AM

Its just a marketing strategy, not all the people are really interested immediately and most of them are only getting attracted when the prices are increasing in the market so that is the reason why they are interested on investing a huge amount.
Coinmaniaccos

Activity: 27

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:09:37 AM

actually, on pre-sale you already can see what is the team and what exactly are they doing. From this point pre-sale is much profitable because of extra bonuses. But if you don't want to analyse the project by yourself and wait for the crowd - you can wait till the last stage of ICO is almost over
idioma1

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:21:15 AM

First of all pre-sale is about big sum of money like thereis minimum amount you can invest and many people are small investors. The second reason is that they wait till the end of pre-sale to look whether I will be successul and whether  it is worth to invest in this project. But yeah I agree that they loose good discount or bonus not investing on early stage
Eddy49rus

Activity: 136
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:30:12 AM

In last time i have idea, wthat better whait when token listing on any markets and buy them in markets. In three last ICO where i spend money - only one take profit. Because when i whait listing on market ETH what i spend domped on 55%. Be worry and calculate before invests.

╔═   PHOTOCHAIN.IO   ⚫   TRUSTED STOCK PHOTOGRAPHY   ═╗
╚══   REVOLUTION IN THE STOCK PHOTOGRAPHY MARKET   ══╝
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:39:49 AM

in my opinion, if you buy when pre-sale is open for a private investor, it's better to use it because you can buy the tokens at really cheap and you can get bonuses for the tokens. but it depends on every project but I think almost all projects apply this to attract more investor. the price after pre-sale will increase and the bonuses will reduce too. but the problem with the pre-sale is the project is just started and we don't know how good the project because we only know them by reading their whitepaper, talk with them and they don't have a history for the projects yet and only time that will tell. so it's up to you and better to be careful to decide.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Saidmod

Activity: 659

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:58:55 AM

in my opinion, if you buy when pre-sale is open for a private investor, it's better to use it because you can buy the tokens at really cheap and you can get bonuses for the tokens. but it depends on every project but I think almost all projects apply this to attract more investor. the price after pre-sale will increase and the bonuses will reduce too. but the problem with the pre-sale is the project is just started and we don't know how good the project because we only know them by reading their whitepaper, talk with them and they don't have a history for the projects yet and only time that will tell. so it's up to you and better to be careful to decide.
The problem with that is the risk almost all the risk is there unlike some other investors who will wait for pre sale to become successful how much it will raised and then they followed so it is an advantage for the pre sale to invest small that has a big token bonus, the risk is much higher and for public sale, the bonus and risk is lower in compare with pre sale.

▄▄▄
        █████
        █████
         ▀▀▀
     ▄█
███████▄    ▄█████▄   ███████▄   ███   ███  ███        ▄█████▄   ███   ███   ▄█████▄
    ███ █████████  █████████  █████████  ███   ███  ███       █████████  ███   ███  █████████
    ███ ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███▄
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███   ███▄
    ███ ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███    ▀███▄
    ███ █████████  ███   ███  █████████  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███      ▀███
    ███ ███████▀   ███   ███  ███████▀   ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███       ▀███
        ███        ███   ███  ███        ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
        ███        █████████  ███        █████████  ████████  █████████  █████████  █████████
        ███         ▀█████▀   ███         ▀█████▀   ████████   ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀
                                                                       WORLD

▄████▄▄   ▄
  █▄          ██████████▀▄
  ███        ███████████▀
  ▐████▄     ██████████▌
  ▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
  ▀████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
    ▄▄███████████████
     ▀█████████████▀
      ▄▄█████████▀
  ▀▀██████████▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄
     █▀ █  ▄   ▄  █ ▀█
    █ ▀█   █   █   █▀ █
   █▀ █ ▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀ █ ▀█
   █▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄█
   █▀█▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀█▀█
   █▄ █ ▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▄█ ▄█
    █ ▄█   █   █   █▄ █
     █▄ █  ▀   ▀  █ ▄█
      ▀█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█
            █████
          █████████
        █████████████
      █████████████████
    █████████████████████
  █████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████
    █████████████████████
      █████████████████
        █████████████
          █████████
            ████

RECEIVE    ⇩ ⇩
          9% DISCOUNT         
⇨  BUY NOW 
Fahim

Merit: 101

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:55:00 AM

I do not take part in private sales. I know that there are groups and they collect money for this. But I can not trust them. I do not have friendes who take part in similar projects. However, there bonuses are much higher. But for me personally it is not safe.
Irkytsk38rus

Araw ICO

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:07:56 PM

Perhaps at the first stage, the project has investment restrictions. And large investors are waiting for the second round where there are no such restrictions

Sniper76

Activity: 486
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:21:37 PM

Because on a pre sale you can not see how many people invested in a coin. For this reason, there is a very high chance that you will spend money in vain.

tulpash

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:55:27 PM

Because on a pre sale you can not see how many people invested in a coin. For this reason, there is a very high chance that you will spend money in vain.
It seems to me that this is the main reason. People are simply afraid to invest at an early stage. Also on the pre-sale process of selling coins does not look very transparent.
mabell943

Activity: 590
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:32:49 AM

I will better to buy lots of securities or investements in pre sale because in this way I have assurance that I can buy the coins at lower amount.
Having a public sale will incurs a huge price or market value through the high demand from this investment.
gawuk

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:22:46 AM

As far as I know, the number of tokens available at pre-sale is only a fraction. It would make sense if they were successful on pre-sale, the token would be awaited by the public sale in the hope that the project would be truly successful. Because as good as any project, it will rely heavily on community support.
link0221

Activity: 158

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:29:03 AM

Pre-sale is the sale of tokens which allows entrepreneurs to raise funds before the official ICO campaign.On pre sale you can get more bonuses. As for public sale this is the main sale.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: