Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 09:36:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Pre Sale vs Public Sale  (Read 1025 times)
trecore4

Activity: 658
Merit: 260

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:41:08 AM

If bonuses are higher on pre sale, why do so many people wait for public sale?   I seen thrive get a huge jump on public sale?  I don't understand?

Pre-Sale comes with the cost! They always have minimum purchase order more than few ethers and thus for common man it becomes difficult one to sustain that much money and they eventually fail. In the public sale the money that we can invest is really low so mostly people seek that sale.

Apart from that by the time public sale comes we can know how much money was raised during the pre-sale thus making it more confident investment.

So more or less miscellaneous factors which make it happen.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
max6575

Activity: 1176
Merit: 100

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 10:47:31 AM

the uses with the decision as extending terms with the different part of sequence on reference those helps as investors to collects with shifts on returns as possession to goes on finest as displacing one with numbers of value to put as exchange to deliver results on displacement.

Shikamaru

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:55:25 PM

If bonuses are higher on pre sale, why do so many people wait for public sale?   I seen thrive get a huge jump on public sale?  I don't understand?
Perhaps my analogy is like a bunch of deer that will cross the river. Some deer that jump first will get more grass, but also do not know what is in the river. That's why some people are safer with waiting.
Revolvere

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:05:44 PM

I think with so much ico, not all investors are learning all the projects. Did you read all the whitepapers?. What we do is wait, and if there is a successful project on pre-sale, we will soon learn the project, and realize that the project is worth supporting.
Dcoollakky247

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 04:35:56 PM

Presale is not for the general public reason being that it has a small proportion of coins allocated to it and it's meant for investors with huge capital while public sale is for all and sundry and also for investors with less capital.

NB: Huge capital here does not connote that you have 5eth in your wallet to enable you participate in the pre sale. Pre  sale always has a limit you can contribute higher than the public sale.
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:02:03 PM

i think there is no exact reason for that because it all depend on the decission by the investors themself but probably some of them avoid pre sale because some of people are fear pre sale price will be more expensive rather than if those coin listed into the exchange and with buy coin at public sell maybe can ensure they will never experience deep lost
IrenNTA

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

"One Token to Move Anything Anywhere"

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:05:37 PM

I usually try to invest during a presale is I'm totally sure that the project worth it and if the minimum personal cap is low enough. Because most of projects set a very high min cap at about 50-100 ETH. So only big investors have a chance to join. And If the bonuses for presale are pretty high that I would most likely skip the main crowdsale as early investors can dump the price below ICO price.
Son_of_Scryptonit

Activity: 152
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:07:40 PM

price is cheaper on pre-sale, but there more risks that project will not gain enough money and won't succeed
TheDarkRide

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:07:48 PM

The earlier we invest, the more bonuses we will get. But for some projects, they require us to invest huge amount of money during the pre sale. That is why, for ordinary people, main sale is the only reasonable phase to participate.
LizaIva

Activity: 48

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:09:27 PM

usually there are vesting period of fours - six months, if you want to flipp or sell half of your tokens then it better to participate in public,because there is no bonus and no vesting periods
zerocashdev

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:17:06 PM

It seems to me the bulk wants to see how much was invested at the stage of the main sale because if in the project does not believe and it is scam you can invest in pre sale with 90% of bonuse  Cheesy Cheesy
Praesidium

Activity: 409
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:24:33 PM

The people who invest in pre sale are the one who take higher risk than people investing in public sale because, in public sale you'll know if many people are interested too in that particular ICO. If you can see many people buying that token then you'll be urge to buy too, but in pre sale you'll not know if the ICO will be successful nor it will be supported, thus it is safe to invest during pre sale
Mr.Spreadthehamster

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 05:35:12 PM

I think, that people just are not sure in the popularity of the project.
They want to see how many people know about it and buy in order to see the prospective of the project.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
KJMZNine

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:35:51 PM

If the pre sale price of a project is too high, then it could be to dangerous for the public sale investors to invest... Because the most people start to dump if they pre sale bonus is more than 500% or something like that.
bkrobottc1

Activity: 183

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:39:11 PM

I think most of us is small and independent investor,So we are not eligible to participate the private sale. If we want to join in Private sale, we have to gather in a group to do this
lunaelucemauram

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:39:51 PM

For developers the pre-sale is for gathering information on how the token sale would be, at the same time many investors with big capital are buying the token. It is also a way to advertise their ICO as the bonus for the pre-sale is very huge.

The public sale will be the deciding factor if the ICO will be a huge success or not as ir would need to atleast reach the soft cap of the ICO.
baiwei

Activity: 541

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:50:23 PM

Because many investors see if the pre-sale will be sold for the given time frame and how much they raised in the first day of ico. Then, if the ico meet that more big investors will come and will participate on that ico. Basically, there are many investors look for the assurance when they invest their money.
senne

Activity: 1078
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:58:24 PM

Companies have started dividing the sales into various sections like Pre-Sale phase 1, Pre-Sale phase 2, Public Sale and so on. All this is a concept of market which is used to attract users. As one can clearly sees as we move towards Public sale the amount of discount decreases and it is used as technique so that most users can invest in Pre-sale so that eventually more people will invest in Public sale due to large amount of participation in previous, hence creating FOMO among left-out users.
Igromania

Activity: 320

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:07:40 PM

I think people do not want to risk money, they watch as the project develops, if they see that everything is done according to the plan, they invest.
Lykiayng

Activity: 67

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:09:48 PM

I also do not understand people who buy on a public sale, and do not save half of their money when buying on pre-sale.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: