Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 12:46:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Pre Sale vs Public Sale  (Read 1025 times)
bamita125

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:43:57 AM

I think it is almost impossible to make the right decision between pre sale and public sale. Of course pre sale looks much more logical, but unfortunately, there is a big trust problem about the new icos and that makes the things harder.
Niobeh

Activity: 275
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:46:09 AM

If bonuses are higher on pre sale, why do so many people wait for public sale?   I seen thrive get a huge jump on public sale?  I don't understand?
For me it's better to invest in pre sale because of the big discount and a small price to be given to us.And a great opportunity to earned with it.

lance04

Activity: 462
Merit: 112

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:53:25 PM

I will gladly to choose pre sale than to public sale, I’m being practical here,
because  I think we are all familiar that in the pre sale there is low value to be offered than to public sale. That’s the reason why I’m come up to pre sale.
Sonofshmidt

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 06:57:10 PM

If bonuses are higher on pre sale, why do so many people wait for public sale?   I seen thrive get a huge jump on public sale?  I don't understand?

Sometimes coins are locked for pre-sale buyers and aren't locked for public sale:) So if investor don't have long-term intension he prefer second way
Koadharber

Activity: 1065
Merit: 510

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:19:09 PM

I will gladly to choose pre sale than to public sale, I’m being practical here,
because  I think we are all familiar that in the pre sale there is low value to be offered than to public sale. That’s the reason why I’m come up to pre sale.
We do have our own choice when it comes to the coins we are investing to. Some may prefer on pre-sale some would decide to go on public sale where they do just wait up on whats the performance of pre-sale.Ifits easily sold out and able to reach out soft cap or not and as an investor you would really able to see on how it perform.If its goes well or not and somehow you can pinpoint if the project do have higher interest or not.
Stimah23

Activity: 186

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:35:45 PM

Pre sale are sometimes ment for the insider investors of the project while public sales deals with everyone else that's interested in joining the ICO.
And mostly, the success of a project is easily measure by the public sales not the pre sales... So many people prefer a project with prospective success.
josgandosbro

Activity: 561
Merit: 101

https://imgur.com/cUCkVsv

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:42:44 PM

well that's true, because many people wait until the public sale goes and the results will be caught there whether many are investing or not.
of course people wait because they do not want their investment to fail when he buys when pre sale is too risky according to some investors.

Miminaha

Activity: 368
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:44:22 PM

If bonuses are higher on pre sale, why do so many people wait for public sale?   I seen thrive get a huge jump on public sale?  I don't understand?
I think people who wait for the public sale wants some guaratees or somethinv else
Maybe they havent enough time to make their decesions
FiiNALiZE

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:49:47 PM

well that's true, because many people wait until the public sale goes and the results will be caught there whether many are investing or not.
of course people wait because they do not want their investment to fail when he buys when pre sale is too risky according to some investors.
It's just not something that someone should do if they don't know how to invest in a coin. Pre sale coins is going to have a low price because bounty players like to dump coins.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
griezmann

Activity: 181

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:54:50 PM

For me, it's a pre-sale. Because there are a lot of events and discounts in pre-sale coin, and then in the pre-sale the price of the altcoins/tokens usually is lower that public sale, the last thing we can only hope that the ICO will become huge and success
coinnumber

Activity: 504
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:58:13 PM

Pre-sales supposed to be the best time to invest in ICO project but base on the high rate of scam ICO nowadays it's advisable to wait and watch the project till it gets exchange buy from those who what's to dump you may even get profit more than those who bought from pre-sales.
SOGabriel

Activity: 99

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:02:33 PM

That is because pre-sale is meant for large investors, people with more capital to throw into the project and most time there's always a minimum you can purchase during pre-sale unlike public sale where you can purchase as little as you can afford. But in overall view pre-sale is the best time to get in if the capital is there.
Meraki

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:05:53 PM

It is because they want assurance like if presale doesn't work they will think of it as a fail project however if presale's progress is good  then during public sale many still buying to that ICO, there you will  see many more public sale buyers because they know now that this ICO is supported by the community.
susutao81

Activity: 58

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:48:28 PM

Huge capital here does not connote that you have 5eth in your wallet to enable you participate in the pre sale. Pre  sale always has a limit you can contribute higher than the public sale.
win365

Activity: 176
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:50:58 PM

Bonuses are higher, but not everyone is eligble for the pre sale, sometimes pre-sale amounts tokens to buy are limited.

❍  buglab ❍     ▬▬[  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ]▬▬ ❍  buglab ❍
████   Cybersecurity Penetration Testing    ████   
▄▄▄  on the Ethereum Blockchain   ▄▄▄
adutlf88xn

Activity: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:48:49 AM

That is because pre-sale is meant for large investors, people with more capital to throw into the project and most time there's always a minimum you can purchase during pre-sale unlike public sale where you can purchase as little as you can afford. But in overall view pre-sale is the best time to get in if the capital is there.
I partially agree
jerowacik
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:19:05 AM

I prefer buying alts on exchange. Many exchange-listed coins in 2017 traded below ICO price.  And there are lots of projects who didnt get hard cup on public sale.
arthurgrand

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:32:27 PM

For me i prefer pre sale over public sale because pre sale is one good sale before entering public sale. Discounts are certainly very influential in this regard. Ordinary people prefer pre sale compared to public sale.
makalu

Activity: 438
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:45:00 PM

If you want a special bonus, you have to go through the pre-sale option because it gives investors more privileges rather than public sales.
sinachy

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:46:58 PM

always pre sale is always better, you receive more bonus or reduced price in pre sale than public sale.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: