Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 01:19:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Pre Sale vs Public Sale  (Read 1027 times)
uiyh687

Activity: 93
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:47:15 PM

Because the risk of pre-sale is greater, or pre-sale is only Shared to some powerful investors and investment institutions.
bunny0612

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:52:31 PM

Because of pre-sale often need large capital, so they choose companies or angel investors to invite them to invest their projects. With small cap like me, I choose participate in public sale because it suits me.
hieuho381

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:22:29 PM

For me i prefer pre sale over public sale because pre sale is one good sale before entering public sale. Discounts are certainly very influential in this regard. Ordinary people prefer pre sale compared to public sale.
i think there are reason why people love pre-sale then public sale, the benefits that we can buy more token than the same money we could buy at public sale or the pre-sale token can be bought cheaper than public sale, however the risk is up to us, if the investors don't see the good potential of the project anymore or the pre-sale failed, we may not loss money if the ICO didn't give back our money.
c4ptch4

Activity: 172

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:25:10 PM

i think people are waiting for ico because they still see progress on the project if pre ico fails then little chance ico will experience a success but if pre ico success then ico will have a chance of success too
Silver_Wost

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:27:59 PM

Because of pre-sale often need large capital, so they choose companies or angel investors to invite them to invest their projects. With small cap like me, I choose participate in public sale because it suits me.
if I do choose presale than ico sale.
because presale always has a cheap price and many bonuses
Wearegoodfrends

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:31:40 PM

First, not everyone can get access to pre sale. Secondly, at this stage it is not clear how successful the project will be and whether it will be possible to return their investments. If the bankroll is small then the best investment strategies will participate in public sale.
fempat

Activity: 331
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:37:00 PM

Presale usually requires investors to have a high amount of money which many do not. Though it comes with a lot of bonuses, many prefer the public sale because then they can gauge whether the project is worth investing into based on the sentiments of people. Many presales also require KYC which many are reluctant to do. Not all public sales require KYC.

julianAm

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:56:41 PM

If bonuses are higher on pre sale, why do so many people wait for public sale?   I seen thrive get a huge jump on public sale?  I don't understand?

I personally do not like Pre Sale. Yes the bonus is higher, but very often you can freeze you money for long time as well. I am not happy from this

zimmah
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:26:24 PM

There is always a high pre-sale entry threshold. Usually it starts from $ 10,000, but it can be several times larger. In a Telegram pre-ICO, the minimum investment reached $ 1mln. 
So, if you have large amounts for investment, then it's better to buy before public sale.
oluwatuyideborah

Activity: 24

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:34:51 PM

A lot of peeps cannot afford to buy presales because of the huge amount the developers are always asking for, some ask for a minimum of 100 ethereum while the minimum for public sale for some project is 0.1 ethereum
umer6161

Activity: 249
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:38:05 PM

For example, if you doubt the project, you wait for the pre-sale. Since if the pre-sale is completed quickly, then the project is likely to collect a hardcap.
GUNGUN12

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:52:27 PM

For me i prefer pre sale over public sale because pre sale is one good sale before entering public sale. Discounts are certainly very influential in this regard. Ordinary people prefer pre sale compared to public sale.
indeed for presale we usually get a lot of bonuses,
and for token sale is usually only a few bonuses,
of course investors choose presale Smiley because a many discount Smiley
Zhenka

Activity: 362
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:57:41 PM

Public sale recently makes me sad. Often, after entering the exchange, the token is cheaper than at a public sale. But pre-sale or generally closed sale of tokens is a very interesting investment option. Even if you do not have a large amount of money, you can enter ICO with a pool and get a good discount on the token of interest.
w33man

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:59:36 PM

If bonuses are higher on pre sale, why do so many people wait for public sale?   I seen thrive get a huge jump on public sale?  I don't understand?

It is because people tend to make sure that the project has gathered enough fund to consider it's ICO a success. People are scared that an ICO will fail gathering their soft cap on pre-sale even if there's a bigger bonus. People are scared to take a risk.
mirgo1791

Activity: 1022
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 07:18:49 PM

the unique on customs with the sequence on terms of the ico scheme on running with the offers from developer that investors to focus with one of shifts with times of projection as the reference of one with the single option on ico release day on point of objectives,
that investors to spares of part with funds on displacement and refer with one on consequence as applying extra rate with discount to work on accounting and calculation.

💌💌💌💌💌        DO NEAR - GAMES ARE LOVE         💌💌💌💌💌
Suares

Activity: 46

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:34:50 PM

Because investments on public sale depend on the success of pre-sale. If you going  to pre-sale, you have big risk. If you want to invest a small amount, the difference in price will not be very noticeable
efey399

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:38:18 PM

pre-sale and public sale times strategic preferences of traders trading in the world of cryptographic currencies. pre-sale is important in good and successful projects. it allows you to make more profits.
lafter

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 07:55:46 PM

You can understand that the presale gets more bonuses but when investing in the presale period there will be more risk with public sale. If the project succeeds with the presale then the project is likely to succeed ICO when public sale.
halehale

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:00:29 AM

I will gladly to choose pre sale than to public sale, I’m being practical here,
because  I think we are all familiar that in the pre sale there is low value to be offered than to public sale. That’s the reason why I’m come up to pre sale.
bamita130

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:11:05 PM

While buying in public sell sometimes the price get increased particularly when coin get hits. It will suddenly cut down the great percentage of bonuses offered during pre sale because of the coins big hits.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: