Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 02:59:53 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Pre Sale vs Public Sale  (Read 1027 times)
chio.pino

Activity: 79
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:55:39 AM

For me i prefer pre sale over public sale because pre sale is one good sale before entering public sale. Discounts are certainly very influential in this regard. Ordinary people prefer pre sale compared to public sale.
wndrbr3d

Activity: 914
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:58:47 AM

If bonuses are higher on pre sale, why do so many people wait for public sale?   I seen thrive get a huge jump on public sale?  I don't understand?
One of reasons is that on presale there is often minimal price is rather huge for common investor. 10 ETH for example, but on the another side - you get some bonus % (usually 10-25%).
imapd

Activity: 173
Merit: 10

cave canem!

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:00:45 AM

Maybe people some of them want to wait and see, how will the project go on during that pre sale, and so if many people would invest in, they would too

danmoris

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:20:06 AM

There is more risk associated to the pre-sale because you do not know if the soft cap will be reached. Also often pre-sales have a minimum contribution which not everyone can afford to make.
1000 years

Activity: 208
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:21:51 AM

Presale ICO (where to make it open to the public) is where a project wants to get private investors (from personal contacts and circles) to get the ball rolling, to get the first breath of oxygen for the startup token.
if the ICO presale is successful then it can also be sure that ico can succeed in its public sale as well.

kicauklaten

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 07:24:11 AM

they wait first. This is a great strategy. If the time of pre sale could be sold out or not. If this certainly could be opportunities for them to come in and invest. Maybe it's the way that little harm because of course, the result will not be the maximum. If you believe that then buy on pre sale more greater results.

PeriKecilkitty

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:29:40 AM

if you are absolutely sure of your investment, and you know the project for a long time. You like. Go for pre-sales. The bonus can be much better than a Public sale. Because of the fact that there is a successful collection on pre-sale. And sometimes on Pre-sale has limits on the amount of investment. Public sales provide more investment options that provide an opportunity to invest a lower amount and buy more coins.

almaerk08

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:31:51 AM

pre-sale and public sale times strategic preferences of traders trading in the world of cryptographic currencies. pre-sale is important in good and successful projects. it allows you to make more profits.

I think that the purpose of pre-sale is to measure the success of the ico project. When the pre-sale becomes successful, then it is likely that the public sale is also successful. So I think the people wait for the public sale because they want to make sure that it becomes successful by seeing how the pre-sale is doing.
bamita129

Activity: 22

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:06:48 PM

well presales mostly looks like have more advantages but pre sale participants usually have to wait more. their tokens mostly are unlocken later. and it is hard to predict the ico during pre-ico period. it is more risky.
Hillthy

Activity: 229

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:17:16 PM

It is true so many people prefer to participate in public sale than presale. Even project developers know that and that is why not much is planned to be sold at pre sale. One reason i have observed for this is that, people or investors are sceptical about the success of a any project. They prefer to see how  far the project will go, before investing into it, which i feel is normal. The same thing happens to projects that look very promising from the start, except in rare cases.
It depends on the marketing strategy and the budget plan as well as the minimum investment limit / number of people who participate in the whitelist. There are always limits that team devs of the project discuss and put on a system. Best. I see that some ico projects are successful with presale but the main sale is not good or vice versa. Another way, if a project is really quality and potential. All professional investors are eager to enter their whitelist at pre-sale. Its too much of an advantage for them after ICO succeed. They have the full flexibility factor to decide whether to sell or keep their tokens.
macit800

Activity: 322
Merit: 40

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 04:36:01 PM

If you have a great amount to invest then it is the best option to join a pre sale. That means that you get a extra bonus for your purchase. On the other side is it important to know that there are a few weeks, sometimes a few months between the pre sale and public sale. This means that you as token holder need to wait till the tokens are unloacked.

Alaira

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:39:28 PM

Pre sale price is way more cheaper than public sale. But the problem is we dont know the project will succesa or not, if the project is good, you can buy it when they have a pre sale price. Depends on your strategy what's best for you.

█ █ █████████  BITGOALS  █████████ █ █
SPORT TOKEN PROTOCOL: REWARDS FOR SPORT ACTIVITIES
https://bitgoals.com
lanoanh082

Activity: 23

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:44:44 AM

For me i prefer pre sale over public sale because pre sale is one good sale before entering public sale. Discounts are certainly very influential in this regard. Ordinary people prefer pre sale compared to public sale.
amylouise166

Activity: 21

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:29:57 PM

I do not take part in private sales. I know that there are groups and they collect money for this. But I can not trust them. I do not have friendes who take part in similar projects. However, there bonuses are much higher. But for me personally it is not safe.
lantruong907

Activity: 25

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:11:22 AM

For me i prefer pre sale over public sale because pre sale is one good sale before entering public sale. Discounts are certainly very influential in this regard. Ordinary people prefer pre sale compared to public sale. Smiley
bupbebuon948

Activity: 24

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:25:17 AM

The earlier we invest, the more bonuses we will get. But for some projects, they require us to invest huge amount of money during the pre sale. That is why, for ordinary people, main sale is the only reasonable phase to participate.
FrancePG

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:39:53 AM

If bonuses are higher on pre sale, why do so many people wait for public sale?   I seen thrive get a huge jump on public sale?  I don't understand?
Many enter the project at the presale stage because the team that conducts the IPO usually makes big discounts at this stage. And these are tangible discounts, so if the project is good, then the whole queues of investors who want to invest at this stage are built.

phas129nnn

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:10:00 AM

hasildero

Activity: 20

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:46:29 AM

A lot of investors are expecting the price ti drop when ICO is listed for public sale. And this is happening most of the time, but not all the time. Both ways have some advantages and it is up to the investors to choose when is the best time to invest. Have in mind that in public sale we already have more information about the project and how much people have invested in it.
suhano

Activity: 86
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:38:17 PM
Merited by blindminer (1)

I prefer to get in a bit later during the Public Sale, then there is less wait time (exchanges) and also the risk is lower. If I know that the Presale was sold out in a short time, I know I am onto something big and might risk to get in with a little bit more.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: