Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:41:47 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Pre Sale vs Public Sale  (Read 1025 times)
kllondd

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:10:01 AM

If bonuses are higher on pre sale, why do so many people wait for public sale?   I seen thrive get a huge jump on public sale?  I don't understand?
In pre-sale often there are many restrictions and conditions that are unacceptable for small investors. This is for example the minimum amount of participation, it can be quite large and unacceptable for many people. Also, under pre-sale conditions, the tokens received from it can be blocked for a long time without the right to sell.
Lambo14

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 03:02:53 PM

Buying from exchange is the best. 90% of the coins were cheaper in exchange than pre sale
hoami55

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:51:52 AM

Huge capital here does not connote that you have 5eth in your wallet to enable you participate in the pre sale. Pre  sale always has a limit you can contribute higher than the public sale.
samuellim853

Activity: 96

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:34:36 PM

I prefer to wait until the public sale or atleast towards the end of the presale, can get an idea of if the sale will succeed by then.
kalincoolcute

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:31:08 AM

In my opinion, the bonus is already higher but its value is not yet on the market, so most people will wait for the coins that appear in the market and when the first list is sure to be very high as well because the large price list will be directly at the very high pump
karramov

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:38:22 AM

Pre-sale as a guarantee of the project development. Many are waiting for this result to enter the project.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:19:31 AM

in this situations, I prefer to choose public sale because many tokens are down after public sale is open and sometimes we can get the tokens at the lower price than the ICO price. and if this is happening, then I will buy a lot of amount of tokens because after this is ended, the price will increase and will higher than the ICO price. so I think it will be a good time if I can be patient and wait for the price to getting down first so I can make a buy order for the tokens.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
VasiloviKola

Activity: 177

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:22:50 AM

Public sale definitely, the price do not differs very much, but at public sale you can say more precisely whether the project will have success, how it works, how team is involved and etc. I like IcoGuide.com listing platform and looking for projects here, so I would suggest it.
pamsugas

Activity: 1092
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:26:40 AM

many people wait if the pre sale is a lot of their investment will invest it in the main sale. they do not want to risk with big bonuses
Greenw87dpecker

Activity: 152
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:29:38 AM

In my opinion, the Pre-sale is one of the main reasons for the drop in the price of tokens after the ICO. People buy a large number of tokens and sell them immediately after the ICO. For this reason, I am in favor of an open sale.

❐ COINECT   ❐ 
█████  AI-based decentralized   █████
arbitrage trading system
Olatunjex

Activity: 1064
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:03:47 AM

If bonuses are higher on pre sale, why do so many people wait for public sale?   I seen thrive get a huge jump on public sale?  I don't understand?
I think certain amount are set i.e minimum and maximum amount a pre sale participant can buy a lot of buyer might not have fund to take part in pre sale because the minimum purchase is higher than the minimum of public sale that is why more people take part in pre sale than public sale.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
pergola

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:43:22 PM

In my opinion, the Pre-sale is one of the main reasons for the drop in the price of tokens after the ICO. People buy a large number of tokens and sell them immediately after the ICO. For this reason, I am in favor of an open sale.
Yes, I also do not like that there is a preliminary sale of tokens. People want to get quick money, buy tokens on pre-sale and immediately after the end of ICO sell their tokens. Therefore, the tokens of many projects immediately after the ICO are greatly depreciated. These people do nothing to make the crypto world develop, they think only of fast money.

aliraza6663

Activity: 138

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:55:54 PM

Public sale has less rules and regulation and most importantly The limits to buy the tokens.
legenduim

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:02:31 PM

You're right. On pre-sale you can buy a large number of tokens at low price and then drop them at a price much lower than the open sale.
ternyabin

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:37:20 PM

You're right. On pre-sale you can buy a large number of tokens at low price and then drop them at a price much lower than the open sale.
I noticed that the pre-sales began to give way to the usual sales, most likely this is due to the situation of uncertainty in the market, people are simply afraid to risk once again.
mainthread

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:45:22 AM

Very often in the pre-sale put a sufficiently high minimum threshold of purchase. Not everyone can afford to invest a large amount. But in that case you will have a good bonus. And on a public sale the minimum contribution is small.
Saidmod

Activity: 659
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:20:53 PM

Very often in the pre-sale put a sufficiently high minimum threshold of purchase. Not everyone can afford to invest a large amount. But in that case you will have a good bonus. And on a public sale the minimum contribution is small.

Yeah and most of the presale investors involved big group or minimum 50-100 eth per person who wants to buy. This stage is the veey best to buy in if you can afford and you fully trusted the ico while there is a big risk on this than investing on main sale or public sale.

▄▄▄
        █████
        █████
         ▀▀▀
     ▄█
███████▄    ▄█████▄   ███████▄   ███   ███  ███        ▄█████▄   ███   ███   ▄█████▄
    ███ █████████  █████████  █████████  ███   ███  ███       █████████  ███   ███  █████████
    ███ ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███▄
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███   ███▄
    ███ ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███    ▀███▄
    ███ █████████  ███   ███  █████████  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███      ▀███
    ███ ███████▀   ███   ███  ███████▀   ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███       ▀███
        ███        ███   ███  ███        ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
        ███        █████████  ███        █████████  ████████  █████████  █████████  █████████
        ███         ▀█████▀   ███         ▀█████▀   ████████   ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀
                                                                       WORLD

▄████▄▄   ▄
  █▄          ██████████▀▄
  ███        ███████████▀
  ▐████▄     ██████████▌
  ▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
  ▀████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
    ▄▄███████████████
     ▀█████████████▀
      ▄▄█████████▀
  ▀▀██████████▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄
     █▀ █  ▄   ▄  █ ▀█
    █ ▀█   █   █   █▀ █
   █▀ █ ▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀ █ ▀█
   █▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄█
   █▀█▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀█▀█
   █▄ █ ▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▄█ ▄█
    █ ▄█   █   █   █▄ █
     █▄ █  ▀   ▀  █ ▄█
      ▀█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█
            █████
          █████████
        █████████████
      █████████████████
    █████████████████████
  █████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████
    █████████████████████
      █████████████████
        █████████████
          █████████
            ████

RECEIVE    ⇩ ⇩
          9% DISCOUNT         
⇨  BUY NOW 
MISS_nSTASSY

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

Vena.Network

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:44:49 PM

Yeah and most of the presale investors involved big group or minimum 50-100 eth per person who wants to buy. This stage is the veey best to buy in if you can afford and you fully trusted the ico while there is a big risk on this than investing on main sale or public sale.

Not per person but per transaction - there are many pools now who join all ICOs on best conditions but they do it collectively. And this is really dangerous - there are some projects that have nothing on pre-sale but approximate idea and maybe roadmap - they can turn out scam easily

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       WhitePaper       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Vena Network       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Announce       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
―――――       Luoshu Agreement - an Open Agreement For Asset Financing and Tokenization       ―――――
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾      Telegram    ‾‾    Github    ‾‾         Join Our Bounty         ‾‾    Twitter    ‾‾    FaceBook      ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
kalutharabanda

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:05:48 AM

In any speculation stage there is preference and disservice of pre-deal versus open deal. Pre-deal has a lower add up to contribute yet high hazard for the vulnerability if the undertaking didnt't push through your venture place laid into rest yet in the event that the task starting stage was fruitful and people in general deal happen then you have a higher return since open deal was a higher value contrast with pre-deal.
squad5125

Activity: 123

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:09:01 AM

I think because pre-sale need large money to participate. It is suitable for big investors
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: