Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:55:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]-🎸 GESE- Watch what you drink. 🎸 MVP STARTED!  (Read 83003 times)
Maxpayne86

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:49:27 PM

Will the token value increase after the ICO?

Of course, their tokens can be purchased during token sale. But under less favorable conditions, than for participants of the pre sale round.
I will wait for the release of the token on the  exchange. Now many tokens after the stock exchange are cheaper.
Are you going to hold this coins on long-term investment type or not? I think we can multiply our money here by doing that..
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shoha

Activity: 151

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:20:30 PM

Of course, their tokens can be purchased during token sale. But under less favorable conditions, than for participants of the pre sale round.
I will wait for the release of the token on the  exchange. Now many tokens after the stock exchange are cheaper.
Are you going to hold this coins on long-term investment type or not? I think we can multiply our money here by doing that..

I think such questions will be better to ask in their Telegram group
Genzel

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:35:39 PM

Do you know on which protocol your platform works?
Zuhran

Activity: 224

“Create Your Decentralized Life”

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:46:05 PM

unusual project. such I have not yet seen. say, on your site I read that you can earn on your platform, among other things. how can this be done?
I think first of all developers will get their profits from tokens, and other features that can be bought by users of this project

developers? I think with them and so everything is clear)) I'm asking about users and investors) I think the site about them and write

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
Maxpayne86

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:00:00 AM

That might be true but I am absolutely sure that there are countries with a much higher rate of those incidences.

Hopefully this project will help address the arising issues of fake alcohol in order to help end users safety and security.  Not only that also buidling a comunity to enthusiasts and creating a worldwide database of alcohol beverages that offer rewards to individuals who participate in its plaform technology.
It would be a wonderful result, to protect yourself from poisoning or simply from using a poor-quality product is very important.
The quality of the products is very important. Also, low-quality alcohol can get severe poisoning.
The problem of alcohol quality and fakes is pretty important in our time, many people have been fooled by this..
BaalMcKloud

Activity: 910

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:06:43 AM

Now this approach is very popular and it looks justified
This approach is no longer relevant. The market is bullish again and now after the listing the tokens will again make X-s.
NewDeal

Activity: 378

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:34:22 AM

Now many projects when entering the exchange are traded cheaper than being sold at the ICO. Many traders and investors want to buy at the best prices.  After this it is possible to do the HODL.
This occurs on a stretch of only 3 months. All the rest of the time after the listing projects usually started to grow at once. The market is recovering and the prices for tokens on the listing will also return to normal.

th4o

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:52:04 AM
Last edit: April 30, 2018, 03:56:38 PM by th4o

The project is interesting, with the right approach and support of partners, it can be very successful and reach the international level.
Vedmedyk32

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 12:53:01 PM

Do you know on which protocol your platform works?
In the basis of the Gese platform lays the original blockchain, operating with the help of the consensus mechanism «Proof-of-authority» (PoA). This mechanism has proven itself within the Graphene platform, which is also used to create such large communities as Steemit.
In fact, PoA is a modied mechanism of consensus Proof of Stake (POS), in which the role of the miners that ensure the security and availability of the network is performed by validators. This principle of operation allows the creation of new blocks in the circuit for short periods of time. At the moment, the average generation time of the block is 5 seconds.
Maxpayne86

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:08:36 PM

This approach is no longer relevant. The market is bullish again and now after the listing the tokens will again make X-s.
The market is growing in month-run, if you'll watch monthly graphics you can see it, so don't worry about it
Leodalat

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:49:17 PM

Tomorrow, at the cryptoinvestsummit LosAngeles Convention Center.  Pavel Bobošík,  Vice-President of the International Beer Convention Senate Member of  the Czech Beer Executive Council and the Malt Association,He is also Gese Co-founder, going to present Gese project on the stage. Let's welcome the participation of new investors
Gamblet

Activity: 476
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:33:29 PM

Tomorrow, at the cryptoinvestsummit LosAngeles Convention Center.  Pavel Bobošík,  Vice-President of the International Beer Convention Senate Member of  the Czech Beer Executive Council and the Malt Association,He is also Gese Co-founder, going to present Gese project on the stage. Let's welcome the participation of new investors
Good news. I think with such syazy it will not be difficult to find investors.
gabriella

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:42:14 PM

Are there already exists telegram group? Can you link it please?
Vedmedyk32

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:32:11 PM

Are there already exists telegram group? Can you link it please?
Telegram group link:
@GeseLegal
LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:57:27 PM

Great news! Where can I look at this event? Not online, but at least in the record.

gabriella

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:16:23 PM

I hope everything will be the same as you say. The situation on the market can change at any moment.
The suitation on market is showing signs of market returns during april month, so we can hope that it won't stop now
xaker74

Activity: 1016
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:20:41 PM

This project looks unconvincing, the site does not immediately open, the quality of the pictures of the starting post thread just awful! I do not recommend to invest here, this idea will not be in demand.
Pay4youractivity

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:41:19 PM

Tomorrow, at the cryptoinvestsummit LosAngeles Convention Center.  Pavel Bobošík,  Vice-President of the International Beer Convention Senate Member of  the Czech Beer Executive Council and the Malt Association,He is also Gese Co-founder, going to present Gese project on the stage. Let's welcome the participation of new investors
Will there be an online broadcast of this event? If yes, where?
Offline activity is always well reflected to the trust in the project.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

skybot13x

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:55:20 PM

Oh man alcohol is the fine stuff but it's indeed true that there is fake alcohol. There was a story in the news with over 70 dead people somewhere in South East Asia I think. It's crazy how ruthless they are just to sell a few bottles of alcohol.
Stories with deadly poisoning of fake alcohol happen regularly in every country.

That might be true but I am absolutely sure that there are countries with a much higher rate of those incidences.

Hopefully this project will help address the arising issues of fake alcohol in order to help end users safety and security.  Not only that also buidling a comunity to enthusiasts and creating a worldwide database of alcohol beverages that offer rewards to individuals who participate in its plaform technology.

It sometimes feels like fighting for a cause that is in itself a bad thing. Making sure that people drink alcohol safely sounds weird, but then again it is needed so badly because we all know that people won't stop drinking.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Maxpayne86

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:11:30 PM

This project looks unconvincing, the site does not immediately open, the quality of the pictures of the starting post thread just awful! I do not recommend to invest here, this idea will not be in demand.
Objective criticism is also very useful. The team should pay attention to feedback.
Yes, I've also saw that problems, but I'm sure they will fix it with time, let the project develops with time
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: