Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 12:23:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]-🎸 GESE- Watch what you drink. 🎸 MVP STARTED!  (Read 83006 times)
shoha

Activity: 151
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:45:59 PM

What's total Hardcap and Softcap? And when tokens will be transferable?
Maxpayne86

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:49:47 PM

I think it's a great idea to make such project, especially it will be usefull in Eastern European countries, where counterfeit alcohol is a great problem!
I agree with you, it will be very helpful, but I think that problem of Alcohol control is around the world, not only eastern european, it's maybe useful everywhere!
Redded8888

Activity: 322
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:14:31 AM

I think it's a great idea to make such project, especially it will be usefull in Eastern European countries, where counterfeit alcohol is a great problem!
I agree with you, it will be very helpful, but I think that problem of Alcohol control is around the world, not only eastern european, it's maybe useful everywhere!

I agree with you. This is a world problem. Only quality
Maxpayne86

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:50:54 AM

I think it is important that the alcohol producers cooperate with the platform. Who will be the first?
I hope that will be authorities of alcohol world companies, like Jack Daniels and others, if they do, then it would be great
vabchgent

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:56:30 AM

This coin is quite interesting, I will wait for the next announcement, of course with more detailed information, about mining and swimming pool, does this coin hold a bounty or signature campaign... .
And does it have the rates for borrowers? Thanks

Grin What kind of swimming pool are you talking about? Don't you think you are a little bit wrong here to discuss swimming pools? Cheesy

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███     

██████████

██████     

███████████

███████████████     

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Pay4youractivity

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:49:48 PM

I hope that will be authorities of alcohol world companies, like Jack Daniels and others, if they do, then it would be great
Partnership with such giants of the industry will be possible in the future, after the project proves its work in practice and will become popular.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

Gamblet

Activity: 476
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:22:55 PM

Partnership with such giants of the industry will be possible in the future, after the project proves its work in practice and will become popular.
I think they are already monitoring the blockchain projects related to their business.I think they will join the implementation of the blockcchain.
Whitethoughts

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:47:34 PM

If there is too much advertising on the platform, then this should prompt you to drink alcohol again.
I disagree with you. Advertising does not determine human behavior. Those who refer to advertising simply do not want to take responsibility for themselves.

gabriella

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:25:54 PM

As a result of the analysis of the platforms, we developed a border solution that absorbed the best quality of the economy and the speed of POS blockrooms, smart contracts for the Ethereum platform, and its ERC standard. The product developed by us combines advantages of two blockhouses for the solution of the set tasks:

- from the POA architecture, it received speed and logic, allowing a comparable number of transactions to be limited only by the technical characteristics of the equipment, but not by the software platform
- from Ethereum, the security of financial transactions and transactions through smart contracts

Technologies, provided by Gese, are the real opportunities for clients. Find out more details in our Whitepaper: https://goo.gl/Ciupkm
I think in the future, Ethereum will do a lot of innovations. They will also need to be added in time.
I think this will include working with Ethereum platform also, in my opinion it's right way to moving forward by any project
Genzel

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:19:19 PM

The Pre-Sale hardcap is : 3818 ETH and the ICO hardcap is 49,090 ETH. I think tokens will be transerable after listing on the exchanges.
Zuhran

Activity: 224

“Create Your Decentralized Life”

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:26:50 PM

unusual project. such I have not yet seen. say, on your site I read that you can earn on your platform, among other things. how can this be done?

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
shoha

Activity: 151

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:24:36 PM

The Pre-Sale hardcap is : 3818 ETH and the ICO hardcap is 49,090 ETH. I think tokens will be transerable after listing on the exchanges.

I cannot get, why they didn't mentioned the softcap, or project will be launched anyway?
Maxpayne86

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:28:39 PM

unusual project. such I have not yet seen. say, on your site I read that you can earn on your platform, among other things. how can this be done?
I think first of all developers will get their profits from tokens, and other features that can be bought by users of this project
Murile

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:03:23 PM

I can really agree that it is something big and well structured, the explanations are simple and clear and also the team it commit well in development something worthy to appreciate. Waiting for more information
Marizy

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:29:42 PM

The expectation is huge, I think it is a project that will meet a lot of expectations.
Genzel

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:54:51 PM

I cannot get, why they didn't mentioned the softcap, or project will be launched anyway?

Maybe they have their own funds to develop the platform and give us finished product even without ICO...
Vedmedyk32

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:58:15 PM

Maybe they have their own funds to develop the platform and give us finished product even without ICO...
Funds are needed to further advancement and realization. We had developed real prototype before ICO.
Vedmedyk32

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:08:16 PM

Thanks for your opinion. One of our income will come from expansion on alcohol market. Alcohol brands and companies are not alone in building trust to their goods. We will help them.
LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:42:59 AM

As I understood from the previous responses of the manager's team, the project will be implemented in any case. Apparently the team has its own funding.

gabriella

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:56:02 AM

I can really agree that it is something big and well structured, the explanations are simple and clear and also the team it commit well in development something worthy to appreciate. Waiting for more information

And there it looks like right how you describe it, project have really simply and correctly structured tasks and objectives to do
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: