Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:39:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]Hi:Health | Ecosystem for Diagnosing a Human Body in Real Time.  (Read 1337 times)
atsyazani

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:37:11 AM

the concept of health, and this is very good if can progress forward in the future. hopefully this project can run smoothly until this project can achieve success.
KotanKmu

Activity: 172

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:42:06 AM

the concept of health, and this is very good if can progress forward in the future. hopefully this project can run smoothly until this project can achieve success.
a project that provides many benefits to all of them. hopefully there will be many investors who are interested in this project so that this project will be able to grow and achieve success.
evitasari

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:52:05 AM

a project that provides many benefits to all of them. hopefully there will be many investors who are interested in this project so that this project will be able to grow and achieve success.
the concept of health, there will certainly be many interested investors let alone his team is on the experts, and surely they will do the best for the success of this project. and the success of this project for the future.
Dhohert

Activity: 104

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:07:26 AM

This concept is a very good one, good team and great partners. I believe your project isn't the first of it's kind, what's the unique thing that will attract investors?
Dhohert

Activity: 104

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:28:33 AM

I am interested to know the soft and hard cap of this project? Will excess token be burnt or reserved? Is public sale live?
bsy595

Activity: 11

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:03:15 AM

This project seems fair and clever for me. I forecats a success and you have my total support.
 surely it will improve all this field

All my wishes

Can we hope a complete catalan transalation of all tools ?
DragonETH

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

https://www.projecton.pro/

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:07:57 AM

This concept is a very good one, good team and great partners. I believe your project isn't the first of it's kind, what's the unique thing that will attract investors?
there are many projects using big data in the field of medicine. to collect simple data of analyses and sensors is not the most difficult thing in medicine. we need a scientific concept of how to treat them and how to read the temperature of a person, to conclude that he is ill with angina, and not with pneumonia.

░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             
          ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░         
      ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     
  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓░░░ 
  ░▓▓▓▓░░░  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░  ░░░▓▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▓██████████████▒░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░█████░  ░█████░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░█████░░░░█████░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░████████████▓░░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░▓████░░░░░░░      ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▒███████▓▓░         ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▓█████████░         ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▓▒░░                     ░░▒▓▓▓░ 
  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░ 
      ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░      
          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░        
             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░           

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            ██
██                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            ██
                                                      PROJECTON

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
Customer relationship management using Blockchain
▬▬▬▬Whitepaper ♦ Whitelist  ▬▬▬▬
BUY XN35

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
░░░░░SOCIAL MEDIA░░░░░
TwitterTelegram Facebook 
Reddit  Medium  ➤  Bitcointalk
yoshikadai

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 08:14:28 PM

Very good project I support your airdrop hopefully more advanced and successful
Alltimer

Activity: 336
Merit: 31

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:18:20 PM

The Ann thread pages are so few, no much activity. Well, from the information on the website the ICO will start in 34days, how much is softcap?

▐▀  █   ▄   █ ▄▀▀▄ █▀▀▀  ▀▌                      WORLD CRYPTO FORUM                     ▐▀  █   ▄   █ ▄▀▀▄ █▀▀▀  ▀▌
▐    █ ▄▀▄ █  █    █▄▄    ▌      High ROI. POS & Masternodes. Up to 80% MN rewards      ▐    █ ▄▀▄ █  █    █▄▄    ▌
▐▄   ▀▄▀ ▀▄▀  ▀▄▄▀ █     ▄▌           Discord   |   CryptoBridge   |   Twitter          ▐▄   ▀▄▀ ▀▄▀  ▀▄▄▀ █     ▄▌
suhadi88

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:27:10 AM

It looks like the team should maximize its performance especially in promoting projects in order to make this project more and more support because now this competition is very tight and the hard work and persistence can win competition ico.
of course the team in this project will always try our best to achieve the success of this project because they also expect this project success for its future, I am sure this project will be able to compete with others and will achieve success with satisfactory result.

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
Alltimer

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 03:29:02 PM

It looks like the team should maximize its performance especially in promoting projects in order to make this project more and more support because now this competition is very tight and the hard work and persistence can win competition ico.
I agree with you. I think the project lacks good marketing and the team should do their best in promoting the project.

▐▀  █   ▄   █ ▄▀▀▄ █▀▀▀  ▀▌                      WORLD CRYPTO FORUM                     ▐▀  █   ▄   █ ▄▀▀▄ █▀▀▀  ▀▌
▐    █ ▄▀▄ █  █    █▄▄    ▌      High ROI. POS & Masternodes. Up to 80% MN rewards      ▐    █ ▄▀▄ █  █    █▄▄    ▌
▐▄   ▀▄▀ ▀▄▀  ▀▄▄▀ █     ▄▌           Discord   |   CryptoBridge   |   Twitter          ▐▄   ▀▄▀ ▀▄▀  ▀▄▄▀ █     ▄▌
stronger2

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:28:12 PM

diagnose a disease as early as possible, many humans who put aside their health, this project has made a new breakthrough Hi which facilitate human diagnose his illness only with Smartphones
Jaka.Sembuh

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:12:35 AM

I see ico started still long, with this, all teams can prepare all his preparation with very good, that later can run smoothly and his sales could experience a great success.
NDX-AKA

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:22:49 AM

I see ico started still long, with this, all teams can prepare all his preparation with very good, that later can run smoothly and his sales could experience a great success.
There is no doubt about it. they are definitely going to set everything up so well, so that later it all run smoothly and can easily reach the target.
DragonETH

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

https://www.projecton.pro/

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 07:33:50 AM

I'm not sure that the project will collect a lot of money. the theme of course is relevant and in demand by the market, but while these applications are not much collect fees, most of these applications are free. after some time, they are in demand by the market trying to monetize the success.

░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             
          ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░         
      ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     
  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓░░░ 
  ░▓▓▓▓░░░  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░  ░░░▓▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▓██████████████▒░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░█████░  ░█████░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░█████░░░░█████░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░████████████▓░░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░▓████░░░░░░░      ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▒███████▓▓░         ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▓█████████░         ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▓▒░░                     ░░▒▓▓▓░ 
  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░ 
      ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░      
          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░        
             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░           

PROJECTON

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
Customer relationship management using Blockchain
▬▬▬▬Whitepaper ♦ Whitelist  ▬▬▬▬
BUY XN35

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
░░░░░SOCIAL MEDIA░░░░░
TwitterTelegram Facebook 
Reddit  Medium  ➤  Bitcointalk
Kriptos

Activity: 532

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:00:13 AM

I'm not sure that the project will collect a lot of money. the theme of course is relevant and in demand by the market, but while these applications are not much collect fees, most of these applications are free. after some time, they are in demand by the market trying to monetize the success.
we still have to be optimistic for this future project will be able to achieve the targeted results and I am sure the team also wants this project a success and they will also do a good thing for this project.

Alltimer

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:57:48 PM
Last edit: July 13, 2018, 07:34:18 PM by Alltimer

I learnt that the ICO is starting in two weeks. Can the team update us here on how much was raised during the pre-sale and how much is the team expecting?

Alltimer

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:55:24 PM

Visited the website and noticed that the Ico will commence in the next 6days, but I did not see the amount raised in pre-sale. Why is it so?

cryprourlbull

Activity: 31

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:11:19 PM

Hi, to follow your project is a pleasure! I really enjoy watching the team work! I would like to ask
what is the investment goal? Wishing you a great success in the future!
NDX-AKA

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:25:15 AM

This is a very good project to be supported, because the project has a very good prospects for the future. I hope the project can progress rapidly.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: