Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:51:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying old bitcoin addresses (no airdrops/bch, they can be useless)  (Read 445 times)
operator55 (OP)

Activity: 75
Merit: 24

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:56:37 PM

Guys

i"m in urgent need of an old bitcoin addresses with private keys. It needs to have some transactions on it.
Unlike many buyers i'm not looking for your old bitcoin cash/airdrops or anything i just need the address to have transactions on it.

They havve to be earlier than 04.2013. So like 2013,2012,2011 is fine.

Need address + private key.

PM me

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
operator55 (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:23:32 PM

I'm still looking for old bitcoin addresses.
operator55 (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:04:29 PM

Still searching for old addresses
Hazaki

Activity: 406
Merit: 156

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:07:12 PM

Since you have a negative trust people will be unlikely to help you out , getting an escrow or a trusted member to do it for you will make it much easier .
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1330

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 11:31:25 PM

Since you have a negative trust people will be unlikely to help you out , getting an escrow or a trusted member to do it for you will make it much easier .
I'm not sure what he want to do with these old addresses. But even if he would use escrow I wouldn't sell my old Bitcoin address to him. He already have negative trust rating for attempt to buy bitcointalk accounts and I believe that he may use our Bitcoin addresses for some bad activities.

SellBuyAcc

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 12:24:00 AM

I'm not sure what he want to do with these old addresses. But even if he would use escrow I wouldn't sell my old Bitcoin address to him. He already have negative trust rating for attempt to buy bitcointalk accounts and I believe that he may use our Bitcoin addresses for some bad activities.

I guess so, you must be very careful on that selling accounts of you btc, this may cause you so much in the future.
Aleator

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 06:23:07 AM

I have a ton old bitcoin address last 2014 - 2015. But i need an answer are you OP wanna claim CLAM ? if yes sorry i have tried it by myself and no one of my address can claim that CLAM, if not just give me a shoot how many bitcoin address you wanna buy from me. It's never used(posted) here(forum) fresh not fresh but i use it for claim on faucet long time ago when faucet is awesome.

operator55 (OP)

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 01:27:47 AM

Still buying.

I have negative reputation, because some idiot goes around on threads, and negatives anyone who buys an old account. Assuming everyone is going to make a scam with it which is stupid.
Do you think i'd post such advert from my real account if i knew someone is going to negative me? I just didnt expect that there will be such anooying person over here. Just read this user trust history. He's known for this.

There are other reasons where you might need aged account, and they're totally money-making unrelated.

Escrow for this? You kidding?
Empty address with good history is max $50.
I send cash in front first, so if you have any old address with history just contact me. 0% risk.

I believe that he may use our Bitcoin addresses for some bad activities.

How can you use bitcoin addresses for bad activities? What activities? How can you even be "badly" active with bitcoin addresses? lol.

I think what concerns most people in this thread is, why do i want to buy old empty addresses.
There's no secret money-making schema or anything like this, sorry to dissapoint you.  Smiley
Answer is: i need to prove to be bitcoin user in early ages in one of cases i'm working on. That's it, the whole mystery.
lyfecoin

Activity: 198
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 03:10:45 AM

I have addresses from 2011 and 2012
Let me know how much you are paying ?
saerlingen

Activity: 152
Merit: 4

Bet you won't click the signature link.

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 12:21:22 PM

How can you use bitcoin addresses for bad activities? What activities? How can you even be "badly" active with bitcoin addresses? lol.

I think what concerns most people in this thread is, why do i want to buy old empty addresses.
There's no secret money-making schema or anything like this, sorry to dissapoint you.  Smiley
Answer is: i need to prove to be bitcoin user in early ages in one of cases i'm working on. That's it, the whole mystery.

And let me just highlight:

So, why do you need to prove your an early user of Bitcoin?

I cannot think of anything other than making a false claim to swindle money out of someone. So if this is not the case, then please elaborate on what you need it a 'legacy' address for?

There are plenty of exposed addresses you can find privkey for too. Problem is (for you) they are easily identified as compromised, i guess.

Godfather of Faucets (https://freebitco.in/?r=2033803)
JanEmil

Activity: 2282
Merit: 668

Community management 24/7 for hire

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 12:29:18 PM

Some here.
https://www.gamedia.fr

Unsecured Private Keys already used (Freelist)

operator55 (OP)

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 12:59:14 PM

I cannot think of anything other than making a false claim to swindle money out of someone. So if this is not the case, then please elaborate on what you need it a 'legacy' address for?

There are plenty of exposed addresses you can find privkey for too. Problem is (for you) they are easily identified as compromised, i guess.

False claim? How would that work?
Hey i have old bitcoin address, can you send me the money?
This is total non-sense.

This is real-life business related. I'm not obligated to confess with all details. So stop making conspiracy theories, because you must be really naive anything can be done with old empty bitcoin addresses... really.
Or you're trying to discover new holy grail -> if they're worth more than you think based on the way i utilize them Wink
Sellers are here, but just got bored of this flame so made a reply.

So if you got anything to sale, contact me.

🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 01:08:42 PM

OP is trying to scam someone by pretending they've been in bitcoin since 2011. There is not a single legitimate person to buy an old bitcoin address.
operator55 (OP)

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 01:14:35 PM
Last edit: July 08, 2018, 01:26:51 PM by operator55

OP is trying to scam someone by pretending they've been in bitcoin since 2011. There is not a single legitimate person to buy an old bitcoin address.

Thanks mr holy grail. You must be really close-minded. You know no details, but you assume. Just as the user who negated me.
But go ahead with speculation while bumping my thread.

There is not a single legitimate person to buy an old bitcoin address.

We can take 5000-10000$ bet, if you want. I'll post the reason, people will vote if this is legitimate and makes sense;)
You and I send money first to escrow obviously. Easy money for you, as in your assumption there's no legitimate reason other than scam to buy address Wink

Still buying. Just to remind i need addresses with volume
saerlingen

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 01:27:24 PM

As you just chose to ignore above i for one am hoping Mr. TradeFortress takes up that bet. I truly wonder what lie you could tell that would legitimize your request.

operator55 (OP)

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 01:29:05 PM

As you just chose to ignore above i for one am hoping Mr. TradeFortress takes up that bet. I truly wonder what lie you could tell that would legitimize your request.

Oh! So you suddenly consider to think that there might be a legitimate reason to buy old bitcoin address!  Smiley
What a change of mind. You just mark it with a "lie" keyword.

Anyway this is funny and i dont know why i'm even continuing this conversation. Must be bored on weekend.
I assume most people flaming here dont have anything to offer - based on received messages.

At the end -> Who wants to sell will sell, who doesn't... wont. Simple.
saerlingen

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 01:42:38 PM

--snip--

Oh! So you suddenly consider to think that there might be a legitimate reason to buy old bitcoin address!  Smiley
What a change of mind. You just mark it with a "lie" keyword.

Anyway this is funny and i dont know why i'm even continuing this conversation. Must be bored on weekend.
I assume most people flaming here dont have anything to offer - based on received messages.

At the end -> Who wants to sell will sell, who doesn't... wont. Simple.

You do realize you have been tagged for this, right?

So why don't you share that fully legitimate reason to buy a compromised (useless) bitcoin address with tx's from years ago?

That is what a legitimate buyer would do after accusations like such.

operator55 (OP)

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 01:55:48 PM

You do realize you have been tagged for this, right?

I dont care much, it's just forum. Where some members are behaving in weird way, that's the only reason i'm discussing it.
Can as well make new account if i cared...
Same as if i wanted to do something shady, i'd make a new account and post...

So why don't you share that fully legitimate reason to buy a compromised (useless) bitcoin address with tx's from years ago?

Because the way i utilize addresses related to my business would be useless. simple.
saerlingen

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 03:17:56 PM

Because the way i utilize addresses related to my business would be useless. simple.

I don't even know what you are trying to say with that sentence. So no, it is not simple lol.

Do you feel the way your "business" use the addresses that you want to buy, is "useless" for us to know?

It shouldn't be when people voice concerns that you may be attempting to pull off a scam. Then you should share your intentions, to clear up suspicions.

In any case, this is my bitcoin address for payment:

1LXZzPTfRZNBGtndbPxibzSwoVjZRGnGqi

and here is what you are buying:

pub: 1EHNa6Q4Jz2uvNExL497mE43ikXhwF6kZm

priv: 5HpHagT65TZzG1PH3CSu63k8DbpvD8s5ip4nEB3kEsreAnchuDf

I'll settle for 0.002 bitcoin, after all, i did spend a whole 60 seconds on this detective work.

operator55 (OP)

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:10:21 PM

I don't even know what you are trying to say with that sentence. So no, it is not simple lol.

Do you feel the way your "business" use the addresses that you want to buy, is "useless" for us to know?

It shouldn't be when people voice concerns that you may be attempting to pull off a scam. Then you should share your intentions, to clear up suspicions.

In any case, this is my bitcoin address for payment:

1LXZzPTfRZNBGtndbPxibzSwoVjZRGnGqi

and here is what you are buying:

pub: 1EHNa6Q4Jz2uvNExL497mE43ikXhwF6kZm

priv: 5HpHagT65TZzG1PH3CSu63k8DbpvD8s5ip4nEB3kEsreAnchuDf

I'll settle for 0.002 bitcoin, after all, i did spend a whole 60 seconds on this detective work.

I dont need public addresses, had already some people trying sell me these.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: