Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:25:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Dailybitcoins.org] Bitcoin faucet, sponsored by ads  (Read 71451 times)
ninjatflex

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 10:03:42 AM

For those interested in advertising faucets (or poker sites) with banners (perhaps you're using affiliate links or promoting your own website?) I created this banners (free to use):

Please donate if you use them or like them Smiley 1JqQMwJ9Kd12nqWifufqbz6NrbtJMAvytE

My online portfolio can be found here: http://cargocollective.com/eddieion
And my Graphic Design thread can be found here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=330189.0
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
giantdragon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 04:13:31 AM
Last edit: November 19, 2013, 04:26:49 AM by giantdragon

Due to 3-fold rise of the BTC price last month booby prize value have been adjusted accordingly. Custom prizes have left untouched, good luck catching them!

Pending prize expiration term have been increased to 60 days.
ReBoRn

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

Bitcoin will survive

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 03:05:33 PM

Due to 3-fold rise of the BTC price last month booby prize value have been adjusted accordingly. Custom prizes have left untouched, good luck catching them!

thanks now I can catch some big amount with increasing of days keep this site up love to work on it cheers

giantdragon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 03:13:08 PM

Minimum Bitcoin deposit for advertisers reduced to 0.0005 BTC.
satosh007

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 03:52:59 PM

one of the best site's i came across, hope it lasts for more and more..
even tho i'm new to it, and with all this changes yet i do see it as number one choice.

faiza1990

Activity: 420

★☆★777Coin★☆★

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 05:53:45 PM

now rate more down 0.00000100 but still doing because its very good to work on this site  Wink

giantdragon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 04:46:39 PM

Voucher batch with Daily Bitcoins advertising credits have been added twice accidentally, therefore some vouchers you have won today may be already redeemed. Send an e-mail or PM to get new codes if you have been affected. Please sorry for the inconvenience!
kfruit

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 05:53:02 PM

Voucher batch with Daily Bitcoins advertising credits have been added twice accidentally, therefore some vouchers you have won today may be already redeemed. Send an e-mail or PM to get new codes if you have been affected. Please sorry for the inconvenience!

No wonder they weren't working, I missed out on quite a few but didn't save them!
faiza1990

Activity: 420

★☆★777Coin★☆★

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 06:00:32 PM

No wonder they weren't working, I missed out on quite a few but didn't save them!

I have problem with this but adjust mean its ok I try one coupon for 3  4 time but not redeem so delete this

giantdragon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 06:38:05 PM

Send me PM with invalid codes, I will give you correct ones.
saif92

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 07:00:20 PM

few minutes back I have this Code but don't no about this faucet how can I redeem this please guide me   

VirtualCoin Manage your favorite Faucets

giantdragon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 07:02:23 PM

few minutes back I have this Code but don't no about this faucet how can I redeem this please guide me  

VirtualCoin Manage your favorite Faucets
This is third-party advertiser's voucher. Go to the http://www.virtualcoin.biz and create an account here.
galbros
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 04:12:22 PM

GD as always thank you for Dailybitcoins, still one of the best faucet sites.

I've gone from almost always getting a voucher with every "win" to almost never getting one, has something changed?

With the rise in BTC are you considering any alt coin versions of DBC?
giantdragon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 06:38:37 PM

I've gone from almost always getting a voucher with every "win" to almost never getting one, has something changed?
We give away vouchers as usually, just number of visitors increased 5-10 times last month. During peak load voucher giveaway can be suspended for some (milli)seconds when 2 users simultaneously requesting payout (to prevent giving the same code to 2 different users).

With the rise in BTC are you considering any alt coin versions of DBC?
Yes, I will consider adding altcoins, but only when LTC/PPC/NMC will be more widely accepted by merchants who buy ads.
dalek

Activity: 382

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 06:25:02 AM

I think there's a bug where the site sometimes shows one of the non-booby prizes to more than one person and only the first person to submit gets it and the others get the booby prize. This has happened to me many times, and even once while in a chat with somebody else who got the same prize as me at the same time, but he filled out the captcha first and got the credit. That person confirmed the same had happened to him a couple of times in the past. Maybe this problem is occurring more often because of the site's recent burst in traffic.

▄▄█████████▄▄
       ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
     ▄██▀▀               ▀▀██▄
    ██▀                    ████
   ██                     ███▀██
  ██                    ▄██▀   ██
 ██                    ▄██      ██
██▀                  ▄██▀      ▄███
██                  ▄██      ▄██▀██
██                 ██▀    ▄███▀  ██
██               ▄██▀   ▄██▀     ██
██▄             ▄██  ▄███▀      ▄██
 ██           ▄██▀ ▄██▀         ██
  ██         ▄██▄███▀          ██
   ██       █████▀            ██
    ██▄   ▄████▀            ▄██
     ▀██▄███▀            ▄▄██▀
       ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
           ▀▀█████████▀▀
L I V E T R E E   A D E P T TM
Own the future of entertainment
The World's 1st Community-Powered,
Film, TV and Content Network  ★
medUSA
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1003

--Signature Designs-- http://bit.ly/1Pjbx77

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2013, 07:29:33 AM

I think there's a bug where the site sometimes shows one of the non-booby prizes to more than one person and only the first person to submit gets it and the others get the booby prize. This has happened to me many times, and even once while in a chat with somebody else who got the same prize as me at the same time, but he filled out the captcha first and got the credit. That person confirmed the same had happened to him a couple of times in the past. Maybe this problem is occurring more often because of the site's recent burst in traffic.

I can confirm that this does happen. I once got a prize, was pleased about it and want to check my overall balance.
Then noticed that my most recent claim was just a booby prize!?

This has happened a couple of times within the past week and haven't notice whether it happened before
giantdragon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 04:14:29 PM

It is a known issue which causes incorrect prize display (you see a non-booby prize on the image, however it was already taken by someone else and therefore you receive booby prize in fact).
This database synchronization problem emerge very rarely, less than 0.01% of cases during extreme peak load time. Unfortunately Daily Bitcoins is just hobbyist project so I cannot afford installing real-time computing system that being used in fault-tolerant appliances like aviation and nuclear power plants. If you was affected, please sorry for the inconvenience!
dalek

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 07:36:08 PM

It is a known issue which causes incorrect prize display (you see a non-booby prize on the image, however it was already taken by someone else and therefore you receive booby prize in fact).
This database synchronization problem emerge very rarely, less than 0.01% of cases during extreme peak load time. Unfortunately Daily Bitcoins is just hobbyist project so I cannot afford installing real-time computing system that being used in fault-tolerant appliances like aviation and nuclear power plants. If you was affected, please sorry for the inconvenience!
It happens to me maybe 2-3 times a day, so that's way over 0.01%.

▄▄█████████▄▄
       ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
       ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
           ▀▀█████████▀▀
giantdragon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 01:29:05 AM

Did you clicked "Send" button within 2 minutes after quote appeared? If not, prizes gone to another users exactly as described in FAQ.
dalek

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 02:28:53 AM

Did you clicked "Send" button within 2 minutes after quote appeared? If not, prizes gone to another users exactly as described in FAQ.
Yes, I submit between 15-30 seconds after getting the quote. And I'm not counting the times when the site is really slow and can take 1-2 minutes to serve the initial request, let alone process the submit.

▄▄█████████▄▄
       ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
       ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
           ▀▀█████████▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: