Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 04:42:46 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Oyster Pearl is NOT a scam! Please read - Jullz.  (Read 291 times)
juljon18

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:56:48 AM

After looking closely.

I am almost 100% sure the fud posts and responses are bots.

Notice how there is always a double space somewhere in their response like this   you see?

Also look at their post history.

Someone wants to get Oyster bad.

I'm done replying to these Bots.

Can't   answer   the   above   questions.  Cut   and   run. 

-- Yours truly Rosie the bot

Be boo bop beep (i need oil)

I   guess i f   your   dumb enough   that   there is an intelligent   bot   capable of responding to   posts in a forum   your a prime candidate   to get into   Oyster right before   the airdrop   dump happens.  Sorry I couldn't help myself

Don't you just love how they are incapable of answering the questions.

I'm surprised Jullez  didn't come back with "But we knew since February they were taking funds out"  argument that totally skirts the issue.  Hopefully he is done embarrassing himself.   I may have to take back that he is Bruno.  I think even Bruno is more educated on what is and is not possible with bot technology.   

Plin

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:09:23 AM
Last edit: April 04, 2018, 12:50:49 PM by Plin

Guys! Don't be idiots and fall for this kind of FUD. If you would have spent a few minutes of your time and look at the project, you would clearly notice that the team is very professional and communicative. Don't be so stupid and believe everything people post but do your own research!

I'll give you hint - do you really think a scam project would

1. burn 10 Millions of coins, like Oyster did: https://medium.com/oysterprotocol/oyster-pearl-team-update-4-f2cc22eca1a7
2. has delivered a working product, like Oyster did: https://medium.com/oysterprotocol/testnet-b-released-22f11b0eaa28

There is so much evidence out there what proves how awesome the project is. You just need to go out there and pick it up. But a lot of people are just too lazy and just believe the FUD spreading group. If you are one of the FUD believers .. here comes another little advice for your life: Don't believe everything you read or hear. Not here, not in the news, nowhere. Be critical, do your own research and connect the dots. Stop being a fool.
brunoblock

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:33:40 PM

First off no one cares that Oyster sold 700k.  We care that you told us that Oyster Pearl was 99.999% good to go with Kucoin airdrop support when in fact it was up in the air due to bad communication for 6 weeks leading up to the airdrop while Pearls were sold on the open market.  That's called insider trading.  That is the reason people are upset and dumping.

Kucoin actually did give us the impression for weeks that everything was good to go. This was their wording not ours. After delay upon delay they, out of nowhere, said no because they couldn't understand the utility of the token. I then stepped in and questioned them if they even understood the WP, it turns out they didn't even know they had it. 36 hours after I got involved directly, they accepted SHL and we paid the fee soon after. The quarterly movement overlap was coincidental.
Holla123

Activity: 504
Merit: 131

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:09:36 PM

lol yeah hell of a dump. Does not make me nervous for a minute. With the shells the project will be complete. Anynoymus data storage and anonymous internet access anywhere. All one could ask for. I am looking forward to mainnet launch!
carlowell

Activity: 168

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 02:20:20 PM

Hey Bruno.

Nice emo outburst you had there on medium.

https://medium.com/oysterprotocol/changes-to-community-operation-e8081837e44a

We are in crypto for freedom.  Not censorship.  The reason your project cannot handle criticism is because there are no answers to your actions.

First off no one cares that Oyster sold 700k.  We care that you told us that Oyster Pearl was 99.999% good to go with Kucoin airdrop support when in fact it was up in the air due to bad communication for 6 weeks leading up to the airdrop while Pearls were sold on the open market.  That's called insider trading.  That is the reason people are upset and dumping.

And if the 700k are not sold yet that is very bad indeed as that supply will be sold and create a further pressure on the price.

And I'm sure the dump and everything was all just a big coincidence. 

We ain't buying it.

I agree that Bruno and his telegram Team cannot handle the community properly as most of the members were thinking first what to comment to not being banned.
I myself was banned from their main channel due to some very serious inquiries like the character of the admins that doesn't want tolerate some members other side of issues.
Oyster isn't a scam but the admins behind the community has bigger issues as stated above, they won't handle stress so banning members are their best solution.

carlowell

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 02:24:39 PM

After looking closely.

I am almost 100% sure the fud posts and responses are bots.

Notice how there is always a double space somewhere in their response like this   you see?

Also look at their post history.

Someone wants to get Oyster bad.

I'm done replying to these Bots.

Can't   answer   the   above   questions.  Cut   and   run. 

-- Yours truly Rosie the bot

Be boo bop beep (i need oil)

I   guess i f   your   dumb enough   that   there is an intelligent   bot   capable of responding to   posts in a forum   your a prime candidate   to get into   Oyster right before   the airdrop   dump happens.  Sorry I couldn't help myself

Don't you just love how they are incapable of answering the questions.

I'm surprised Jullez  didn't come back with "But we knew since February they were taking funds out"  argument that totally skirts the issue.  Hopefully he is done embarrassing himself.   I may have to take back that he is Bruno.  I think even Bruno is more educated on what is and is not possible with bot technology.   

Jullz and Jon Targaryen were just expressing their feelings on why dev had to burst out around 700k coins days before the airdrop and that's the reason why some holders and traders upset that the PRL price value dropped deep significantly.
I think their coin release is the worst move the they just trigger into some ideas and facts that they are acting an exit scam due to their promises of launching their main net that until today still don't exist.

carlowell

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 02:29:54 PM

Scam or not, I'm not sure I'd want to invest in a group that feels it's necessary to step as low as to fight with people that they think are spreading FUD.  Face it everyone, FUD is apart of the crypto game.  We may not like it, we may not want it, but, it's here and probably not going anywhere.  Some people just enjoy to spread FUD, probably even in their non-crypto life.

So, knowing full well that FUD is just part of the game, why would the CEO come out and actually say that they will be deleting anything on their telegram channel that doesn't happen to coincide with what they think or feel.  I mean come on guys, that's just lame.  Censorship to the fullest.  We're all grown-ups, and those with half a brain can weed out the FUD from the facts, so what are you worried about?!?

I'd rather lose all of my money to a complete crap coin, then to give it to a group of people that are just ego-tripping off of their project.  Best of luck to you, sure do hope any more FUD thrown your way doesn't cause you to collapse your coin more.

Their last chance would be the main net so if they still don't launch the main net and the service isn't that good then people will then dump their PRLs no matter what the price value.
Their social community cannot handle the stress and criticism so people started to think that they're not too professional to manage crypto community.
They created Oyster Trading discussion group finally but it costs hundreds of member banning to realize the importance of trading discussion.
That is really a stupid community admins, indeed.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: