Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 12:04:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: future blockchain technology  (Read 144 times)
TranTrongit (OP)

Activity: 339
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 01:42:35 AM
Last edit: April 04, 2018, 12:00:35 PM by TranTrongit

what do you think about future blockchain ?

I am trying to write good article and trying to research more to build good article. Thanks you guys. (Forgive me for any mistake  Grin Grin Grin
MancyZz

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:36:56 AM

Blockchain technology is the most advanced security technology ever. because Blockchain secures programs, from identity to existing secret codes. so a lot of programs that use Blockchain technology. for the future Blockchain should no doubt.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
rarg

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 02:44:07 AM

This is a good topic to discuss, but I think you should give us some introduction about that picture above. As a newbie, I still don't understand what is the difference between that two blockchains technology. But nevermind, I will start to google it. It' seems worth to learn it.

valnd

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

Until the end of time

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:24:45 AM

This is a great post, In the future almost all the sectors of the economy will find use case for blockchain in their respective sectors and blockchain will enpower many people and give wealth to a whole lot of people. In the future blockchain will take over the currently centralized apps. We are going to Dapps
Tipestry

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 03:33:18 AM

One of the best things blockchain will do is enable business models for content platforms that don't require harvesting their users' information and then selling it.
chocolaty

Activity: 294
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:37:01 AM

Implementing blockchain technology in all those apps could be okay. The world is advancing and blockchain technology is one of those which permits advancement. However, people will still hold on to what they are used to. It might take several years before people abandon their facebook and twitter accounts for steemit or akasha. People won't easily trust storj and IPFS their important files. There will still be hesitations and those fresh apps that are blockchain-based still needs more publicity. Not all people knows this forum nor this technology. It will take time before people fully adapt this kind of advancement.  

GloriousDonkey52

Activity: 68

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:41:33 AM

Implementing blockchain technology in all those apps could be okay. The world is advancing and blockchain technology is one of those which permits advancement. However, people will still hold on to what they are used to. It might take several years before people abandon their facebook and twitter accounts for steemit or akasha. People won't easily trust storj and IPFS their important files. There will still be hesitations and those fresh apps that are blockchain-based still needs more publicity. Not all people knows this forum nor this technology. It will take time before people fully adapt this kind of advancement.  

This is true. All this implementations needs time for people to adapt with. I myself don't know much about the blockchain technology in the images. But it is still a good sign, all this development could draw more support for the decentralized network.
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:26:47 AM

Twenty years from now we will look at blockchain like we look at the internet, this is how useful and comprehensive its going to be, taking over and convening the workings of every transaction of work life.
kashwin663

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:13:51 PM

One of the best things blockchain will do is enable business models for content platforms that don't require harvesting their users' information and then selling it.
in future Blockchain will be adopted by central banks and cryptographically secured currencies will become widely used and financial institutions are exploring options of collaborating with blockchain startups as well as investing in their research and development projects and people very in stress free mood if banks adopted the blockchain technology example Imagine you are applying for a loan in a bank You again need to submit documents that some one will verify  If Blockchain is in place  the process will be stress free
lucario21

Activity: 146
Merit: 7

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:32:36 PM

Possibly the circulation of our currency will be replaced by digital money through blockchain technology where all transaction conducted online/digitally. Even salary payment, paying bills, and many more, blockchain has allot of potential plus the fact that we are revolutionized to digital world.

(((   BIDIUM.io   )))    ICO ACTIVE
█████████  JOIN NOW!  █████████
Fryarie

Activity: 31

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:36:45 PM

I think that blockchain will be increasingly used in the financial sector and not only.
david roman

Activity: 130

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:44:07 PM

Future blockchain technology will solve many applications in life and help businesses in dealing and managing data.
bundo

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:49:20 PM

I believe in the future, blockchain technology will change the way the system works thoroughly,in finance as well as across industry sectors. This system is believed to be effective in encouraging the realization of transparency, security and accuracy of transaction data.
@ngelcryptopia

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:16:49 PM

Blockchain the - immutable, encrypted, decentralized - ledger has a potential of making every centralized process, activity, and organization fully autonomous.

We’ll see major blockchain-inspired applications in healthcare, financial, insurance, and e-commerce sectors. Blockchain will become the default technology wherever there is a need to ensure the integrity of data.

IgorShumilo

Activity: 518
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:35:38 PM

Time will show what will be better for our society. There are advantages and disadvantages of the current system, but also the blockchain system is not perfect yet.
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:39:56 PM

I am trying to write good article and trying to research more to build good article. Thanks you guys. (Forgive me for any mistake  Grin Grin Grin

Yes the above chart has the ability to come forward make blockchain technology more popular in future all over the world so it shows blockchain has more storonger life in future .
platinov_and

Activity: 364
Merit: 110

SPOKKZ

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:19:02 PM

I think that in a few years Blocchin will be successful in all spheres of life. I believe that this is a very promising technology that we have seen in the past few years, so it needs to be developed and implemented in our everyday life.

────────  SPOKKZ  ────────  
A COMMUNITY-POWERED FILM & TV BLOCKCHAIN ECOSYSTEM
────────  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Linkedin ⬝  Medium   ──────── Join Pre-Sale
MattLawson48

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:23:02 PM

http://i63.tinypic.com/2qd5w2b.jpg

You will continue to see blockchain tech intergrated into every aspect of our lives. If there is money to made to solve a real world problem people will be looking to solve it.
Discourze

Activity: 25

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:25:50 PM

If your article is an opinion article about the future of blockchain there's several routes you could take:

- The reach of the technology, all the different industries it can influence (currency, assets, data, etc.)
- Browse through the different ICOs and see what new tech they're bringing into the game
- Try to understand how industries are changing, why is it beneficial for them to move to a blockchain

That should be plenty for you to start brainstorming, and please comment the link here when you've finished writing it Wink
swissgang

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 05:36:00 PM

I think this is going to happen but I don't think it will be easy. Storage and browser project are really good even now, but other ones need to develop much, reaching the mass like facebook and chrome is not easy.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: