Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:07:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Future blockchain  (Read 1891 times)
Shiversnow

Activity: 688
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 12:49:33 PM

what do you think about future blockchain ?

I am trying to write good article and trying to research more to build good article. Thanks you guys. (Forgive me for any mistake   Grin Grin Grin
I think there will be more blockchain projects that will be develop and I think many companies will use blockchain technologies for their product. As of now many companies started to use it so that in the near future each companies will be have their own cryptocurrency.
tranle1267

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

Looking to the future and control myself

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 01:24:52 PM

i think the future of blockchain will brighter because the technology and application in many thing of life. in the future blockchain will change everthing in the life.
legok

Activity: 230
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 01:39:20 PM

I hope will be good till the end, and never ending.. Grow and grow up... I bellieve about that..
kenjionline

Activity: 443
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 01:58:37 PM

In my opinion, some projects still replace existing ones. It will be difficult to replace the usual social networks. Especially for the old generation, who are conservative in their souls. But this is avoidable, the technological revolution is coming.
feather7789

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 04:33:12 PM

due to high security, very speed in transaction it will be used by everyone in future. we can store our documents safely in blockchain. many companies also using blockchain.
gamechangers

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 04:43:23 PM

Blockchain is going to be a great technology in the future because of the speed and all the seemless excercises involved. Its becoming vast and getting accepted worldwide now.
Peashooter

Activity: 868
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 05:28:21 PM

very interesting, I see blockchain technology in the future will be excellent and dominate in all aspects of life. and this blockchain is very good for the financial system.

today is also a lot of big companies that are planning and even some have been using blockchain technology, even in korea and china many requests from the public to create game applications with basic blockchain system.
Developing the blockchain technologies to make it more high tech will be good to all people who always use blockchain technologies especially to the companies that have their own blockchain project. If we push to upgrade and develop the blockchain the life of everyone will become better and easier.
AiBBio

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 06:00:23 PM

I think in the future all applications will be connected with blockchain, because it has a lot of advantages and the most important is that it saves time of every users tthat is so expensive in our time by all meanings.
lamthanh3462342

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 02:13:10 AM

It is a technology that can be said to be great man-made. It can change everything to be secure and fast in protecting or distributing crypto passwords in a secure way.
coinhunt

Activity: 138

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 02:50:44 PM

Web 3.0 is an innovative concept in web-communication. It will be the decentralized Internet managed by users. Only blockchain is capable to provide efficient operation of the new Internet and become the base for DApps and platforms for Web 3.0. It will make an end of the misuse of power and control over the users’ data, central servers, intermediaries and censorship. It sounds unbelievable, but the process of moving to Web 3.0 has started thanks to blockchain. The majority is still ignorant of these opportunities, and we should spread this information.
Wish 107.5

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 02:52:15 PM

I hope will be good till the end, and never ending.. Grow and grow up... I bellieve about that..
I hope so. I hope that it will be great in the future. More opportunities and more great output to all of the believers or users of the ico.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 03:31:02 PM

I think future of blockchain will be very bright. Future economic world will be dominated by blockchain technologies. It is safe and fast for the financial system. Blockchain technology can be change our daily lives and everything easier.
Hopefully that all our expectations will be granted. Bitcoin will be accepted all over the world. So that this can help each individual about the project.
Usafstar

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 05:12:18 PM

If we predict block chain future it is very simple and the modern era has been captured by this technology and many transactions which are now hundred in numbers are possible through block chain and it is very strong enough and many of the future industries and projects will be fully dependent on block chain. It is very simple that millions of people have crypto and they use in every minute of the day so this technology after few years will be expanded to the world.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
riyarana1123
Copper Member

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 05:21:27 PM

Blockchain is a good method to transfer money and use money for other purposes and it will defiantly change the world in some other new ways.As people are now taking it more serious than before.

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
dr.cheema

Activity: 840
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 07:42:23 PM

Blockchain is the future, as we are seeing that many big companies adopting Bitcoin and Ethereum as a payment system.
Many project are coming like monetha project! we can sell or buy on Monetha platform.
Many other project related to social media with blockchain using ethereum. 
darshan331

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 05:11:17 AM

for me blockchain is already used by many companies for their security purpose, so it will developed too good in future and hope that it will developed in all streams. 

danielmax1997

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 06:28:00 AM

what do you think about future blockchain ?

http://i63.tinypic.com/2qd5w2b.jpg
I am trying to write good article and trying to research more to build good article. Thanks you guys. (Forgive me for any mistake   Grin Grin Grin

Block chain technology surely has a lot of potential and can be used in different sectors as well. The best thing about block chain technology is security and transparency which is required in different fields and sectors. 
saumang2m
Copper Member

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 03:33:15 PM

The future of Block Chain is very good. Because the way people are connecting with the block chain in today's time. And many new people are showing interest in joining Block Chain. It shows that the future of Block Chain is so good.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
✦ ────────  Facebook ♦️ Twitter ♦️  Telegram ♦️  Blog ♦️  Bitcointalk   ──────── ✦
teddyelwyn

Activity: 268

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 03:41:56 PM

I think it's a a huge race and the project that sticks around forever and is responsive to their community will be the one that lasts
Steinway-Bobb

Activity: 31

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 04:49:22 PM

There is no clear trend about Blockchain's future, but it can still be a part of everyday life through scattered ledgers, payment methods, or software alternatives. current plan.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: