Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:33:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Future blockchain  (Read 1891 times)
GameLe

Activity: 104
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 04:49:54 PM

It is clearly that blockchain is technology of the future. But it will not be nearest future. This technology can transform not only economy, but a lot of different industries. Sure, that Blockchain will be used in different game changing products. A lot companies need this technology because of decentralization and distributed ledger policy.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Coinraptor

Activity: 257
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 05:31:50 PM

Blockchain has a wonderful future. There is some country already have started to use the blockchain technology. Blockchain technology is very pleasant and transparent technology which is a very secure system. That is why many industries are coming to use the blockchain technology. So its future is extremely bright.

AiBBio

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 05:41:47 PM

I think it has a great future and a lot of perspectives!
dealsmith

Activity: 31

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:55:26 PM

In the future, I think it will grow stronger and it can become a hegemon in the economy
abdelhay

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:59:18 PM

I guess after two years or less most digital currencies will thrive and the first bitcoin will join most companies and Freelance for all free jobs to these projects
378budiman

Activity: 299

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 07:50:51 PM

The blockchain technology is basically digital transcripts that are made only to avoid fraud, while accessing third parties as needed.
This technology is still very high and has not been applied in all fields and various experiments continue to be carried out by many entrepreneurs.
But we believe in the future, blockchain technology will completely change the way work systems work
danielmax1997

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 06:17:38 AM

what do you think about future blockchain ?

http://i63.tinypic.com/2qd5w2b.jpg
I am trying to write good article and trying to research more to build good article. Thanks you guys. (Forgive me for any mistake   Grin Grin Grin

well you cant really predict the future of block chain, but i think block chain technology has a lot of potential and can be used in various sectors in real life.
StarFeederTopMider

Activity: 112
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 06:28:56 PM

I hope the blockchain will eradicate corruption and injustice on the planet. All will fully appreciate this system as soon as faced with this.
Dimas99

Activity: 854
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 07:52:06 PM

what you convey in your opinion may be able to make investors panic and fear when things go bad and prices and values decrease because now conditions and situations are very bad and most importantly we must be smart in taking advantage of the opportunities we will get to benefit
Pan Troglodytes

Activity: 392
Merit: 39

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 02:22:58 PM

I hope the blockchain will eradicate corruption and injustice on the planet. All will fully appreciate this system as soon as faced with this.
Wow, it is truely the most naive and idealistic and unsound comment that I have read in many months here.
Femhab

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 03:30:57 PM

The list on the OP is awesome but I still believe we have not seen anything much in this blockchain evolving era in 5 to 10 years time major economic sectors should be running on blockchain. Recently I read a coin telegraph article on using blockchain to solve logistic shipping, many more of these implementation will soon come to Blockchain. The future is so bright.

jupppo

Activity: 385

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:49:34 PM

It would be good if thes photo will be true. I think we will see in the real life in the nearest five years. New projects are quite faster and more comfortable is usage.
yulionoo

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 06:06:15 PM

I think in the future more and more people will adopt the blockchain as this technology is very suitable for use in the digital era like now. with an open database system and decentralized blockchain it will make money transactions safer, faster and cheaper. and the data it contains permanently tied and chained will make the blockchain a sophisticated future technology. and blockchain can be used in all fields such as industry, trade and even health and elections.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
maxilopez

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 06:22:16 PM

I also believe that all these projects and the blockchain will one day take first place in all spheres of our life

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
James_Cline

Activity: 85

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 12:54:51 AM

Aside from the blockchain apps you mentioned such a social media and messaging apps, the technology could also provide the framework for a whole new financial infrastructure that would enable simpler, easier and more secure payments and exchanges. Was doing research about altcoins and came across Virie. More than just a new digital currency, it features a virtual marketplace –a blockchain based distributed exchange network that allows for secure contracts without the need for any third-party services. This could totally change how transact and do ecommerce –all thanks for blockchain tech.
anafiene

Activity: 686

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 02:28:44 AM

I think blockchain technology will get better, the development of this technology is getting more sophisticated and there will be many products released with blockchain technology.

Atomic.2017

Activity: 56
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 08:56:33 AM

Aside from the blockchain apps you mentioned such a social media and messaging apps, the technology could also provide the framework for a whole new financial infrastructure that would enable simpler, easier and more secure payments and exchanges. Was doing research about altcoins and came across Virie. More than just a new digital currency, it features a virtual marketplace –a blockchain based distributed exchange network that allows for secure contracts without the need for any third-party services. This could totally change how transact and do ecommerce –all thanks for blockchain tech.
]
Virie seems to  have been catching my attention lately. A friend told me about it then I started doing some research. There's not much about it in Google yet but I've seen it mentioned in some social media sites. I will do some more research about it as it does sound interesting for its total independence plus I think it will be the currency for a project called Virternity which aims to develop a Virtual World in the future. Now that's interesting alright.
Rafiqul

Activity: 1358

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 02:41:25 PM

I think future of blockchain will be very bright. Future economic world will be dominated by blockchain technologies. It is safe and fast for the financial system. Blockchain technology can be change our daily lives and everything easier.

loloos

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 05:28:30 AM

Blockchain technology is widely accepted by many countries for the payment of goods and services.
It is the decentralized technology and the distributed ledger policy. It has the bright future.
boty

Activity: 1162
Merit: 208

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 06:24:19 AM

the future of the blockchain is very broad and the blockchain can be used for many platforms because the blockchain is a technology that provides very large data base storage and almost all platforms use databases, so I'm sure the future of the blockchain is very good.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: