Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:39:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Future blockchain  (Read 1891 times)
melekseverce

Activity: 140
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:19:25 AM

Currently, blockchain in the media is all about Bitcoin, Ethereum, litecoin’s massive rise or dips due to news that governments are looking to ban it, and most people are getting on the train for financial reasons. The cryptocurrency market is now large enough to support hundreds of multi-million dollar projects.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LanzCoinPress1994

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 10:37:44 AM

what do you think about future blockchain ?

I am trying to write good article and trying to research more to build good article. Thanks you guys. (Forgive me for any mistake   Grin Grin Grin

Hi!

The blockchain is a decentralized Technology. The blockchain gives Internet users the ability to create value and authenticates digital information.Every node act as an administrator of Blockchain. Blockchain provides Transparent and incorruptible.A self- auditing manner brings to next level of the traditional transaction.Today’s Internet has security problems. We all rely on the “username/password” system to protect our identity and assets online. Blockchain security methods use encryption technology. Public and Private “keys” used for that.

Blockchain can define as a " New Web 3.0 ". Many reasons cause for that;

Smart Contracts - Distributed ledgers enable the coding of simple contracts that will execute when specified conditions are met.

The Sharing Economy - By Enabling peer-to-peer payments, the blockchain opens the door to direct interaction between parties.

Crowd Funding - Blockchains take this interest to the next level, potentially creating crowd-sourced venture capital funds.

Governance - By making the results fully transparent and publicly accessible, distributed database technology could bring full transparency to elections or any other kind of poll taking.

Internet of Things (IoT) - Smart contracts make the automation of remote systems management possible. A combination of software, sensors, and the network facilitates an exchange of data between objects and mechanisms. The result increases system efficiency and improves cost monitoring.

Also Supply chain auditing, Prediction markets, Identity management, Stock trading, AML and KYC, Data Management and many more.Many Project start base on those applications.
Hence, Blockchain technology will become more applicable in future applications. Developing/poor Countries can use this technology for their administrative activities and their economic.That will help to increase efficiency of work and lead to development.However, Future will positive for this technology.

Thank for Attention
Have a Nice day!

◈ ZEROSTATE ◈
EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE
POWERED BY BLOCKCHAIN
ambymba

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:40:27 AM

Blockchain still remains the best
AlKasirPortal

Activity: 8

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:49:26 AM

The future blockchain is in Blockchain Assets, In the current situation, every country is banning cryptocurrency you cannot trade. It is better to invest in blockchain assets.If you want I can share you the link
nmax21

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:04:35 AM

blockchein as a technology will exist and develop without crypto currency. This technology can be used in almost all areas to improve efficiency.

Coin-1
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 2174

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:06:38 AM

I am trying to write good article and trying to research more to build good article. Thanks you guys. (Forgive me for any mistake   Grin Grin Grin
You mentioned very promising products and services at the posted image. Some of them I didn't test yet. What can I say about the future of the blockchain technology? I think that the transaction structure and scripts of the Bitcoin blockchain will be upgraded, and we will see a lot of new useful features. Also, the Lightning Network technology will evolve to reduce commission fees.
amwer

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:24:08 AM

The birth of a new member or Dapp in the blockchain community is called an ICO. It is a fundraising event based on token sales that could potentially huge gains for the well-informed and daring investors.
TooDumbForBitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:32:54 PM

The future blockchain is in Blockchain Assets, In the current situation, every country is banning cryptocurrency you cannot trade. It is better to invest in blockchain assets.If you want I can share you the link

Actually only assets that can represent securities can be banned, not standard cryptocurrencies that circulated in own closed ecosystems

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY    
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.      
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.  
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency      
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:47:01 PM

I like the picture, nice view of what is now available for us to use, and what will be better for using in some near future. For some of the new things I heard, Brave steemit, ethlance, but for others I see for the first time, I think it would be good for all of us here to introduce more with things we don`t know.
Future of blockchain is in all applications, smart contracts, every company is trying to make their own ico, their own token, all the world can be connected with help of blockchain, apps started before others have some advantage, but that is not final, others are trying to compensate that with better technology, faster transactions, better teams. Future is blockchain, and as all of us can see coins are fighting to take first place.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Df9898

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 01:09:44 PM

I think the future blockchain will be increased and more people who want to have a bitcoin and joined the blockchain of the bitcoin.
Lucas Kronenberg

Activity: 29

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 01:26:58 PM

The blockchain will continue to develop. It is constantly being improved. Since the creation of bitcoin and the blockchain has undergone many changes. Next will be interesting, as this invention will make a big impact on humanity.
Pan Troglodytes

Activity: 392
Merit: 39

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:26:10 PM

Currently there is talk about new blockchain technology which is not -chain- but rather it involves direct acyclic graphs, it has much more throughput because there is no bottleneck as is the case with the regular chain, when new blocks can be appended only to one end of the chain. I think that it has potential to constitute the new blockchain of tomorrow. This technology has even a catchy name which I completely forgot (I am sure it was catchy, though)
copyfile

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:31:13 PM

First of all, this technology is able to transform the economy. In fact, given the large-scale introduction of blockchain, we are talking about creating a second-generation economy, where market participants can do without intermediaries. For example, when working with services such as Uber, Airbnb, or eBay, blockchain services enable users to work with resources together by performing operations directly. In this case, we see the beginning of the "economy of joint participation".

Since many services are now standardized, blockchain allows you to develop "smart" contracts that will be drawn up, sent and signed by the participants of the transaction automatically. The blockchain can also provide for the procedure of electronic voting, the implementation of other procedures and processes. Organizations, including banks, financial companies, insurers, lawyers, retailers, etc., will be able to negotiate among themselves without the participation of regulatory bodies.
I think the blockchain will be used everywhere in the near future, changing the banking and other industries. For this will need from 2-3 years.
melekseverce

Activity: 140
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:17:01 PM

Blockchain is the underlying technology behind all cryptocurrencies like bitcoin and ethereum, has a potential of changing the way we work and communicate, making it more secure, efficient, and trustworthy.
tungaqhd

Activity: 1540
Merit: 508

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:36:18 PM

Wow, a brightest future. Not only cryptocurrency based on it, it has many advantage in technology.
My university is teaching us about it.
GeorgiyBilyk

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:25:14 PM

we are at the very beginning of the development of the entire crypto market! I'm sure that the world will change very much with bitcoin and its entire system! the development of many companies, exchange and information became much faster! so that we occupy the first rows and observe the flights to the cloud-development!

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
nazaididuan1

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:06:11 PM

Block chain technology has not only the future, is also present, block chain greatly promote social fairness and transparency, improve the social efficiency, reducing waste of human, society has entered the era of more light.

The blockchain only falls to the ground, affecting our life, can be recognized, also will usher in the future.

⮘Pre-ICO Start - 27.04.2018⮚ ⮘https://wbb.io/⮚
Gregamon

Activity: 31

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:16:27 PM

Applicability of blockhain is enourmous. We cannot predict what will happen, but development of this technology is very promising.
Payement system, data, health etc. It is interesting to be a part of creation of something that is so far ahead of current real world knowledge.
maaydin

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:22:46 PM

well I hope it happens and the old era gives its order to the new ones but I don`t think it will happen soon at least for the next 20 years they will be still there, I mean the huge firms.
The best one

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:40:24 PM

The blockchain technology, you could say, is similar to the country when word first got out that gold had been discovered in this countries entire industries began to boom in the hopes of capitalizing on the opportunity. The entrepreneurs of that era started stores that sold pans, picks, and shovels required to dig for gold. Larger companies invested heavily in railroads and transportation. And all of this was done prior to mass amounts of gold actually being found it was all on speculation.what is going to need to be both discovered and created in order for blockchain to succeed and for all this upfront investment to pay off this companies

I think today Blockchain is a hot topic requiring attention from supply chain managers, many of whom are scrambling to understand where it might apply in their companies. Every business, institution, government, and individual can benefit in profound ways to solve about problem financial beside that The blockchain is useful in the financial services industry in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: