Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 05:39:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it a good buying price for bitcoin?  (Read 1821 times)
Ulan01

Activity: 178
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:05:39 AM

Is it a good buying price for bitcoin?Might cross-border activity often lead to better demand for bitcoin?So bitcoin will do better in the second half of the year.What do you think?

I think so, the current rise in value will continue but may still experience a slight decline in prices. but obviously this is the right time to invest in crypto.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
semarmesem195

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:13:29 AM

The price will be good if the person has the budget. I think now the price is very affordable, so that can be bought by all people from the bottom - top. The current price conditions are perfect for starting investments.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
ogini

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:27:24 AM

It still good to buy because the price will increase and the value will also increase  that I'd the at any price you have buy it will be nice you wait until it is about your cause price before selling.
Alpinat

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:05:14 AM

Is it a good buying price for bitcoin?Might cross-border activity often lead to better demand for bitcoin?So bitcoin will do better in the second half of the year.What do you think?
Actually the right time to buy bitcoin is last week because i guess it is the time that bitcoin hit its peak in the down price of it, so many people bought bitcoin that time and they are now gaining their profits this day. This day also is the best time to buy because for sure it will increase more.
Valzzz005

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:27:46 AM

It is a good time to buy bitcoins as long as they are not that expensive yet because when that happen the tendency that they are falling are much bigger than they are rising. But for now as what i can see in the market it is a great time to buy bitcoins right now because look at the price almost a half or less in the last biggest price last year compared to that. We all knownwhat will happen in the end of the year right the bitcoins will rise back up again
thunderclup

Activity: 110

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:41:06 AM

Yes of course, if you can get more profit from buying it after you buy it in the days to come it is good for me but if you buy it that you can't get a profit come after you buy it in the next days it is not good at all. And sometimes it is better to buy bitcoin in a small amount of price in the market just other people do when they want to earn in a long term investments.
rmel0924

Activity: 231

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:51:44 AM

Yes I think its a good price to buy still because this price is still low for me and in the near future it will boom so better buy for more bitcoin and store it in your wallet for a long time. I have read somebody's prediction that in the middle of this year bitcoin will rise and I will hold my bitcoin for this time.
isyot12345

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:09:43 AM

Yes I think its a good price to buy still because this price is still low for me and in the near future it will boom so better buy for more bitcoin and store it in your wallet for a long time. I have read somebody's prediction that in the middle of this year bitcoin will rise and I will hold my bitcoin for this time.

Yes now the correct bitcoin value is because of its small price. This is a bigger increase in our profit earning money. It is better to purchase bitcoin as soon as possible the price is well of bitcoin. many people are buying bitcoin now because of the price is too small and they do not think they can get large profit. the investors are supporter's do nothing to support bitcoin no matter what happens.
Spain2000

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:19:48 AM

Bitcoin is improving from the past and the bitcoin value is good and growing because of the high demand and if a country allow bitcoin to use openly for every transaction then it will be more good for us and bitcoin is good to buy at the present time price like now bitcoin price is $8,936 which is good and we have to buy now for a good future.

▐ █ ██|    CRYPTONITY  ▐|   The Crypto Community Exchange  ▐|▐ █ █ ██
⚫  Whitepaper   ●⚫   Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018   ⚫●   ANN Thread  ⚫
Telegram  ●  Twitter  ●  Facebook  ●  Discord  ●  Reddit  ●  Medium  ●  LinkedIn
Nikolya

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:25:21 AM

Given the price of bitcoin in January about $ 20,000, it has much to strive for, so the price is now favorable for buying.
wanimulyo

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:30:06 AM

today, the bitcoin price is low, you prefer buy it then hold untill the price is going up.
Lexurdania

Activity: 840

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:37:08 AM

Given the price of bitcoin in January about $ 20,000, it has much to strive for, so the price is now favorable for buying.

Compare with january price, bitcoin price already lower more than 50% and if we following expert said about bitcoin price, i think its good time for buying bitcoin because many expert said bitcoin will reach $25k end this years and hopely that analysis happen

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:50:12 AM

Compare with january price, bitcoin price already lower more than 50% and if we following expert said about bitcoin price, i think its good time for buying bitcoin because many expert said bitcoin will reach $25k end this years and hopely that analysis happen

and because of the lower of the price, we have a good opportunity to buy bitcoin again so we can make a big profit when the price increases back. the increasing of the price will be more than $1000 so for every bitcoin we have, will give at least $500 or more. and this will increase too if the price can getting up more than $10k which I am sure it will happen in the future. so for people which not buying bitcoin right now, maybe you don't have any chance to see this moment again in the future because, in the future, the price will rise higher.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
BennyK

Activity: 672
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 08:35:44 AM

Obviously, the price is relatively on the low as compared to the January price of $20K. According to the Fundstrat group of analysts, cryptocurrencies in general will see massive leaps in prices this year from April to the end of the year with Bitcoin spearheading. The time is right to buy as many Bitcoin as you can because the bitcoin bull still have another great take off to make.

OrangeSeller

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:50:36 AM

Now that the cryptocurrency market is slowly recovering, Bitcoin's prices have started to turn green every day, so I think it should be a reasonable time to buy Bitcoin. If you miss this opportunity, the price of Bitcoin will go up a lot,the cost will also increase.
This current market value of bitcoin is low and that this is a very good opportunity for all those who are interested in buying of some bitcoins as they will be able to buy the bitcoins and that too in lesser price.

All those who are in a mood to invest their money into bitcoin must do that as early as possible because of the reason that soon the market value of bitcoin will start rising higher and then they will not get a chance to buy it at such a low price.
cr7

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:37:46 PM

A year ago in the spring, many laughed at the predictions of the cost of bitcoin by the end of 2017 at $ 5,000, and almost no one believed in $ 20,000. Then these same people dreamed of getting a time machine to buy bitcoins at such a price. Now the price is ideal for investment! So while there is a chance ... it is necessary to use it!
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 04:40:37 PM

Well, I believe that buying anywhere below the price of $10K is a cheap buy when it comes to the gains in the long run. As of now, we don't have even 10% of the world's population using Bitcoin so if everything goes as expected then we will see tremendous growth in the user base as well as in the price in the coming years. However, I strongly recommend anyone to do his own research before taking any investment decision.
knightmairesaint

Activity: 490
Merit: 262

privacy preserving smart contracts and beyond

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:55:55 PM

I think that the price still remains acceptable for buying bitcoin, it is still not so high that many will be available
True the price is still considered as acceptable for investing but of course not all people have the money for it.  Even if we want to,  we can't afford it so our remaining choice is to work hard earning it.  I am one of these people so I work hard joining signature campaigns and other bounties as long as I can. The price is getting high which most of us are very happy about.  I wish for the price to get high more because I need some money for my mother's check up.  I hope that the price won't be dumping just when I need it.

d█████                      d███████  ,o██████
                   d█████[                    ,█████████ d████████
                   d█████[                   ,██████P'' d█████
                   d█████[                   ██████'   d█████
                   d█████[                  ,██████    d█████
  _▄▄▄████████████bd█████Y██████L     ,█████████████████████[,d▄██▄
 ▄████████████████bd█████ Y██████b   d██████████████████████fY██████
██████P"P██████"""'d█████  ` ██████.d█████ PY█████PPPPP█████[ `▀██▀
█████    `█████[   d█████   ` ███████████ ' ]█████    d█████
█████    ,█████[   d█████     Y█████████P   ]█████    d█████
██████ooo█████P    d█████      Y███████P    ]█████    d█████
 Y███████████P     d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  `"P█████P'       d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  _oo█████oo_      d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
 d███████████
██████P"Y█████
█████     █████
''''     ,█████
ooooooooo█████
█████████████
█████████▀▀

▬▬▬   is a decentralized internet
   platform delivering anonymous
   asset
transfers and data 
   privacy for smart contracts.

in
OUR SOLUTION : : :

This enables developers to include sensitive data in their
smart-contracts, directly on-chain.

██████████ █▄ 
██████████ ███▄
██████████▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████

█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN GLYFF

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
[
Blackdeath

Activity: 910
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:06:18 PM

Every time Bitcoin price goes into a down fall, many people are getting frustrated concerning their holdings ti suffer into a dump while on the other scenario, people tend to treat this as an opportunity that must be easily grabbed before missing it out into action. Buying Bitcoin while it was still suffering into the red line which is the dump side of it can enable you to have the opportunity to make your initial holdings to add up so that when time comes that Bitcoin price recovers, you will certainly be benefited by the action you have taken through.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
udonmez

Activity: 686
Merit: 359

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:09:27 PM

I think these days is good time to buy bitcoin and altcoins. Price will be see ath this year.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: