Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:35:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How is the crypto industry going to look like in 5–10 years?  (Read 3430 times)
Catmurs

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:17:40 PM

Yes, it is difficult to say what will happen to her in a year and you take 5-10 years ) , I think that now it will be, speculators around )

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
ROMANALADIN

Activity: 308
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:39:07 PM

In 5-10 years we will probably use crypto to pay for everything. The means of payment may be bitcoin, and the state digital currency.
NoRiskNoSuccess

Activity: 308
Merit: 40

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:43:13 PM

Depends on what the Big Projects do. If IOTA or HPB find good partners and deliver a Project what can "change" the world, the interest of people will rise and the marked will explode.

If these project don't release a good project, i think the marked will be stable like the last month'. We need something in crypto that can help anybody, even people who are not in crypto.
BountyLord

Activity: 314
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:44:36 PM

As we had observed cryptocurrency sometimes fall and sometimes increase its price. How will crypto industy price for the next 5 to 10 years from now?

For me this is an absolute mystery. I have thought about this many times, but I can not imagine anything real either. I think that in the future there will be even more tokens and alts and each school or company will have a own token.
Pappy_1_

Activity: 127

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:55:00 PM

I think it will be something completely different from what we have now. Most tokens will become absolutely unnecessary junk. Perhaps people will use cryptocurrencies more and the price will rise up, but there is also a possibility that now cryptocurrencies are overvalued. I still hope for the growth of prices, so I hold some coins in the long term.

lawalwealthofgod

Activity: 125
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 11:08:39 PM

I think crypto currency we be more than expectation in the next year crypto currency will be more popular than a governor of the state because there will be no body that will about crypto currency that won't have an interest
zhukovt34

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

Augmented Reality World Discovered

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:36:49 PM

I strongly believe that crypto industry is going to develop in a real practical use manner and i expected from blockchain to get deep into real economy in 5–10 years.
Steady rise on real base with real needs, is what will happened in following years, and crypto market will keep its place in the future.

dev9t9ok

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 12:01:04 AM

I think it is impossible to predict on such long time frame because crypto is a new sphere which are changed and developed every day.
I would suppose that major coins will be traded on NASDAQ and there will be derivatives for them on CME (not only bitcoin). And major coins will be as typical as gold, pair EUR/USD and so forth.
Fortified
Copper Member

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 12:03:16 AM

As we had observed cryptocurrency sometimes fall and sometimes increase its price. How will crypto industy price for the next 5 to 10 years from now?

As I have noticed that many projects which is very applicable in real world like for example a coin which primary purpose is to purchase or exchange of goods, and another coins intented for shipping of goods, so I think in 5 to 10 years from now seems cryptocurrency and blockchain technology begin to dominate all business transaction.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
Cedrick

Activity: 337

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:50:39 AM

i think bitcoin industry is one of the well known sites and i think that we can also use bitcoin in our daily, like we can use bitcoin as a payment in groceries, health care, bills, and etc. We can transact when it comes to payments and the cryptos development is leveling up and i think also that there will be a lot of project and there will be no scams ICO. All of the starting project will have a background check a har background check before they will start.

shiningstar

Activity: 420

Qravity is a decentralized content production

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:59:27 AM

In my opinion in 5 to 10 years the industry will become a lot mature than now with regulations to protect investor from scam projects, we also will have more adoption of blockchain and a lot of store whether it is online or offline will have crypto as one of its payment option. Marketcap wise we will probably x10 the current marketcap.

Gelesko

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:06:36 AM

Every financial asset has it's ups and downs, it can not go just all the time bullish. My thoughts are that the crypto market is going to benefit from time and we will slowly climb the ladder and the market will get higher and higher in price, as more people each day find the benefits of use of cryptocurrency's. More people start to trust and benefit of having a compute wallet with such low fees of transactions. Who knows maybe one day our real wallets, will be replaced by computer wallets and will get accepted in restaurants and etc in a more secured way for us (holder's).

iqkgeh

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:08:17 AM

You have to ask the price, no one can tell you. After 5 years, all gameplay may have changed. After 10 years, the cryptocurrency may have been popularized or disappeared. It is possible.
bitcoinking11

Activity: 378
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:12:57 AM

In my opinion, cryptocurrency would be safe for the next five years, but a lot of coins wouldn't be there. After that bitcoin, Ethereum and a few other altcoins would be there.
timmmers

Activity: 1176
Merit: 265

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:21:28 AM

Today approximately 4 billion people use the internet. That's about 50% of the world population.
Approximately there are 30 million people who invested in cryptocurrencies. That's about 0.375% of the world population.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin

.ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..

█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.TELEGRAM
Amalker

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:31:07 AM

Here for 5-10 days sometimes it is extremely difficult to say, but you talk about 5 years. I think there will be a coup and the alts will go to the top in all indicators and will accept them at the state level and they will be like an alternative to paper money, here's my optimistic forecast.
Yea, totally agree. 5 years is a very long term for crypto. Maybe, no one will remember about crypto after 10 years or all fiat money will be replaced with cryptocurrencies and BTC will cost 1mln$. No sense to predict such things.
thunderbitz2717

Activity: 594
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:29:51 AM

I think cryptocurrency is still in the process of developing and improving much further. So we can expect that cryptocurrency would grow even further and can be much more of a larger scale. We can look forward to how cryptocurrency will improve and upgrade as it becomes much more usable for the public.
alir

Activity: 215
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:33:35 AM

If the crypto currency has a large capitalization, for example bitcoin, etherium and so on, then in the next 5 years you will be delighted with the income, the main thing is to have patience and not sell from before.
Agamemnus

Activity: 267

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:38:34 AM

Mostly there will be more widespread use of cryptos by then, a lot more investors will be in the market too, demand would have increase a whole lot by then which means that the value of the coins would be very high. Prices will be very high, there will not be as many coins by then as there are now because most of all the scam coins would've died out by then

verita1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 81

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:48:55 AM

Here for 5-10 days sometimes it is extremely difficult to say, but you talk about 5 years. I think there will be a coup and the alts will go to the top in all indicators and will accept them at the state level and they will be like an alternative to paper money, here's my optimistic forecast.
I also have an optimistic view of the crypto industry and therefore the price of these new currencies. If a good ICO project fulfills everything it promised from the beginning and solves several problems of daily life and especially the crypto world and also contributes to the advancement of technology and provides welfare to the community we can say within 5 years to 10 we will have a good panorama.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: