Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 10:15:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptos in the green  (Read 635 times)
darkywis

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:53:59 AM

Bitcoin, and all altcoins are in the green after a long spell of depression. It is good news for all investors or potential investors, and has brought hopes for the market to rise again.
However, many countries and regulators are not in favour of it. Social networking giants, like Facebook, Google and Twitter have banned crypto ads and ICOs, in open aversion to the crypto world. It means cryptos will have more challenges ahead. Will the cryptos resist challenges ahead and take over? 

It's good news to all who bought in this massive dumping since January and I hope it will continue to rise.

buahkudu

Activity: 170
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:09:11 AM

it is very good for those who invest but the ban on all social media is very influential for the world of criptos can bring great disaster for the criptos and re-influenced the market.

playboy654

Activity: 546
Merit: 32

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:14:40 AM

it is very good for those who invest but the ban on all social media is very influential for the world of criptos can bring great disaster for the criptos and re-influenced the market.

Currencies are the new generation for the people instead of money like papper currencies crypto currencies will not be used because of it is in the starting stage that's why people and social media will not support crypto currencies but it will be change soon.

Jizel

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:18:12 AM

I think that companies such as Facebook, Google and Twitter are imposing certain bans not because they do not believe in crypto currency, but because a lot of money on advertising channels passes them. If the determined% were paid by the company's story, they would be much more supportive of the crypt.
A currency will rise, tk. has a great demand in the market, it's just that nothing happens.
rackam

Activity: 163

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 09:18:46 AM

Bitcoin, and all altcoins are in the green after a long spell of depression. It is good news for all investors or potential investors, and has brought hopes for the market to rise again.
However, many countries and regulators are not in favour of it. Social networking giants, like Facebook, Google and Twitter have banned crypto ads and ICOs, in open aversion to the crypto world. It means cryptos will have more challenges ahead. Will the cryptos resist challenges ahead and take over? 
i hope you are kidding with the first paragraph, one day you see green numbers and yoi think that Is the end of bear market? No way, it Is a trap - dead cat bounce.

Jarx

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:23:10 AM

i hope you are kidding with the first paragraph, one day you see green numbers and yoi think that Is the end of bear market? No way, it Is a trap - dead cat bounce.

Why a trap?  Grin It's high volatility and nothing more. Natural thing for the cryptocurrency market
hardhouseinc

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 09:29:34 AM

Green or red I know for sure I am going to hold because my coins have more potential to grow and I don't want to miss the chance of seeing them higher

▄▄▄▄
            ██████▄▄
            ██████████▄
            ████████████▄
       ▄▄███   ▀▀█████████▄
    ▄███████       ▀███████▌
  ▄█████████         ▀██████▌
 ▄██████████           ██████
▄███████████
████████████
████████████
████████████
▀███████████
 ▀██████████           ██████
  ▀█████████         ▄██████▌
    ▀███████       ▄███████▌
       ▀▀███   ▄▄█████████▀
            ████████████▀
            ██████████▀
            ██████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀
|
CRYPTOCIRCLEX
THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO EXCHANGE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
|

██ ██
███████████▄
  ███   ▀▀███
  ███     ▐██
  ███    ▄███
  ██████████▄
  ███    ▀▀███
  ███      ▐██
  ███     ▄███
████████████▀
    ██ ██
    ▀▀ ▀▀
#Forum ANN

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█  ▀▀     █ ▀█▄
█  ▀▀▀▀   █   ▀█
█         ▀▀▀▀▀█
█      ███▄    █
█   ▄██  ▀██   █
█  ▐███        █
█  ▐███        █
█   ▀██  ▄██   █
█      ███▀  █ █
█          ▀▀▀ █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
#Whitepaper

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀
#Facebook 

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
#Twitter         

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
#Medium     

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████
▐███████████████████████████▌
▐███████████  ▀█████████████▌
▐███████████     ▀██████████▌
▐███████████     ▄██████████▌
▐███████████  ▄█████████████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
 ███████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
#YouTube   

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

#Telegram
|
iAMawi123

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 09:39:27 AM
Last edit: April 05, 2018, 04:30:58 PM by iAMawi123

Yes, the cryptos now are on the greener side but I think it will still shift into the red side and go on both colors simultaneously slowly going up and up and down and down.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄████████████▄░░▄████████████▄
░░░░░░░░█▄▀█████████████████████████▀▄█
░░░░░░░░███▄▀█████████████████████▀▄███
░░░░░░░░█████▄▀█████████████████▀▄█████
░░░░░░░░███████▄▄▀███████████▀▄▄███████
░░░░░░░░██████████▄▄▀█████▀▄▄██████████
░░░░░░░░█████████████▄▀█▀▄█████████████
░░░░░░░░▀▀█████████████░░████████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████████░░██████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████░░████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████░░███████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░███████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██████░░██████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███░░███▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█░░█▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

TEMCO

██████████
█░░░░░░░░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀░░░░█
██████████

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░██
░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░░█▌
░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░░▄▀░░░██
░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░▐█
░██░░░░░░▄██▀░░░█▌
░▀▀█████▀░░░░░░██
░░░██▀▀█▄▄░░░░█▌
░░░█▄░░██▀▀▀▄██
░░░█▄█▀
akemi1487

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:21:27 PM

Yes, I’m way too happy because of this guys. Good days are coming, can’t wait anymore. I have been waiting for this from way too long. Bad days are vanishing I guess. Looking towards to the sweet future.
retlaw04

Activity: 203

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:29:55 PM

The smallest problems that exist were listed by you. For a long time, worse problems have come up for the crypto world. The influence of banks, large investors, funds and speculators is growing. And these large investors dominate the market. Or does anyone still believe that the volatility of the cryptocurrencies is caused by the autonomous, independent, decentralized Crypto community? And that millions of micro-investors are having such a bastard game with this market? That would be naive.

Megashaw

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:33:55 PM

Please don't get excited yet. These greens are shortlived. The market is still bearish and the market cap hasn't yet recovered. So we might still see more reds. the greens are not yet to stay.
Dart18

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:38:09 PM

I know there will be something else that will pop out that will help the advertising problem that happened. Well, Youtube is still there which is more helpful than other advertisements because of their videos.

Those green are just with altcoins as of now and that is just a 24 hour market. We need a larger scale or more time for it to stay that way to pull more investors in the crypto technology.
sclmte

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:44:32 PM

Sadly we are now turning into red again at this post.  We just need to understand that this could be the life of crypto,  volatility is continuously growing and market is very often for issues affecting it's trend. Not exactly we worried too much  cause this is not the way we fall into dying. Supports and patience are really in need at this time.
lx001

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:50:44 PM

Yes, I’m way too happy because of this guys. Good days are coming, can’t wait anymore. I have been waiting for this from way too long. Bad days are vanishing I guess. Looking towards to the sweet future.

There are still too much people thinking like that and this is not how the markets work. The majority thinks that this is the new floor and we won't go lower than 250 billion and usually the opposite happens. There are loads of people who are holding since January but I'm sure many of them will finally sell if a new significant crash arrives - we will enter the desperation phase.
Eddyc

Activity: 1015
Merit: 391

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:00:08 PM

A topic not consistent with the current market April 5 in which shows us the speculative and knowledge of a change of market in this case the green (high). What conclusions and insights can we draw from this topic? In my opinion we understandthe flexibility of the market, and price variation and with this we must to maintain the neutrality of actions the opinions in a time of instability.

Note* I write about projects that can do something for society. Now whether this will happen depends not on me, but on the project team. I'm just a writer... DYOR
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:27:12 PM

The green that we are experiencing recently is a positive indicator that all is not lost in the crypto war. More good days are expected that will bring hope to the crypto world. Let us hope the green is sustained.
Those green were short lived and I am afraid the trend has been changed suddenly due to without any prompt reasons other than traders sentiment and whales' cashing out reasons.

Even if we end up experiencing red right now, that does not totally mean that all is lost in the cryptocurrency world, it is just the way things are meant to be. The market is huge on correction at the moment, we may be completing it soon or we may still be on a long ride, but as it is, we are really in for a nice ride if care is not taken, but at the end, the market will recover, and everything will get back better.

naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:03:53 AM

Cryptocurrency market is always up and down. May be its time to uptrend of bitcoin price. It is our chance to get advantage from the increasing of bitcoin price. But I am sure that most of us still afraid and still doubt about it (uptrend time)
Always fluctuating up and down but in recent times downs are dominating that is the big problem now. Yesterday it seemed ups were into action but today again there is a change in trend. I do not know how long we are going to experience such mixed way of markets and like most people here I am also in fond of seeing continuous green.

Moreover up and down is something that we can never avoid. It has been this way for a while and it will keep being that way and the volatility is just part of its characteristics, but we cannot now say because of that all hope is lost already. Even if we keep going down now, it does not mean we will keep going down forever. I really do not see any reason to panic anyway, until there is a reason to panic.
Casmania

Activity: 390
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:38:56 AM

Cryptocurrency market is always up and down. May be its time to uptrend of bitcoin price. It is our chance to get advantage from the increasing of bitcoin price. But I am sure that most of us still afraid and still doubt about it (uptrend time)
Always fluctuating up and down but in recent times downs are dominating that is the big problem now. Yesterday it seemed ups were into action but today again there is a change in trend. I do not know how long we are going to experience such mixed way of markets and like most people here I am also in fond of seeing continuous green.

Moreover up and down is something that we can never avoid. It has been this way for a while and it will keep being that way and the volatility is just part of its characteristics, but we cannot now say because of that all hope is lost already. Even if we keep going down now, it does not mean we will keep going down forever. I really do not see any reason to panic anyway, until there is a reason to panic.

It was actually last week that we experienced the green mark, but as of this writing majority of the alts and btc are now again in bearish dip.
Due to being volatile in nature cryptocurrency fluctuations are something like unpredicatble and we don't exactly know when it will be back on track in the market. If your holding btc or an altcoin, it would be best to hold than selling it in the current price as this will still spike high in the coming months and be able to get a promising profit.
niceone

Activity: 88

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:44:27 AM

My portfolio at last is at green and for me it really gives me hopes after all those months that cyptomarket are in red it finally turned green i hope it continuously to goes up even with the bad news, like the banning of ICO and cryptoi know for sure that crypto will gonna overcome all of the hindrance.

SnapFX

Activity: 588
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 05:49:31 AM

Growth of cryptocurrencies at the beginning of April, I think, is connected with fixing of short positions at investors. This growth, yet, can't be long-term.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉
▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌ (https://www.artcoin.ai/)
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: