Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:57:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptos in the green  (Read 638 times)
Kidmat

Activity: 774
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:51:27 AM

My portfolio at last is at green and for me it really gives me hopes after all those months that cyptomarket are in red it finally turned green i hope it continuously to goes up even with the bad news, like the banning of ICO and cryptoi know for sure that crypto will gonna overcome all of the hindrance.
Were actually waiting for this to cyrptos in a green marks for us to have a good profit. Once their would be an increase demands and adoptions to crypto hopefully green will continues. Well the market is unstable but a good news could make prices in a green.
sharkpc2000

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:52:09 AM

Crypto currency will not disappear just like that. Because this technology is necessary for people. It will improve the life of the whole world
drogas

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:53:34 AM

Well they're already red again, so much for the bull trend.

Of course it's probably only temporary but it still sucks to see. Sad
btcefeyigit399

Activity: 162

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 06:12:15 AM

things do not go well in the crypto money world and the graphics are red again. investors have missed the green color. I hope the market will recover as soon as possible.
nesso

Activity: 640
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:16:10 AM

there is still a downtrend going on right now. everyone wants to see the green color, but do not believe too much in small ascents. the downtrend is not over yet Smiley hope to see better prices
asepsetiawan1990

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:16:44 AM

good news for all of us. indeed the dilemma and fluctuation of the price that occurred to make its own art in the world of cryptocurrency. Just positive thinking.
czhen

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:48:31 AM

indeed the influence of the prohibition of some countries make the price of coin falls and also the prohibition of advertising by google and facebook make red all the market price.namun all rules that can change if those who forbid crypto benefit from cryptocurrency itself.
so this is just the beginning of a long journey.
ClackKendi

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:12:30 AM

Many investors have sold out before the US tax day. Appearing on CNBC last week, Lee said in his recent report that the volume of taxed assets in the US crypto market could exceed $ 25 billion. This is why crypto is in the green garden. And in the future it will return to the red garden
Huruharacorp

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:23:35 AM

Crypto currency will not disappear just like that. Because this technology is necessary for people. It will improve the life of the whole world
I also believe that this is a future technology that will be widely used by companies and even banking because it is transparent. I also believe that the market price will be back to normal again. so be patient and wait later
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:37:07 AM

Many investors have sold out before the US tax day. Appearing on CNBC last week, Lee said in his recent report that the volume of taxed assets in the US crypto market could exceed $ 25 billion. This is why crypto is in the green garden. And in the future it will return to the red garden

and because of this, we can hope that the crypto will be back to increase and we will see every coin in the market will be green again. this is a good news for us although the situations are not stable. and if we analyze what happened in the market, I think we can get more clue with our predicting so we can decide what we need to do later. but don't be amazed if the price is moving so fast because right now, I think many people prepare to buy and sell their coins so, in the market, there will be any reaction from the traders.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
steveabrahams

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:42:40 AM

Bitcoin, and all altcoins are in the green after a long spell of depression. It is good news for all investors or potential investors, and has brought hopes for the market to rise again.
However, many countries and regulators are not in favour of it. Social networking giants, like Facebook, Google and Twitter have banned crypto ads and ICOs, in open aversion to the crypto world. It means cryptos will have more challenges ahead. Will the cryptos resist challenges ahead and take over? 

Sadly the green is only for a short time, well at least the market is stable in this week and not going down again. I think it's a good thing and i hope we will see another green page soon. It's been a rough start in 2018 for cryptocurrency.

Actually you still can do tweet/retweet/post things about crypto on twitter and facebook, but paid ads still banned.
Rupcrypto

Activity: 178

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:57:34 AM

Crypto currency market is always up and down. The network of the crypto currency should became independent of centralised service. Hopefully this green is not an artificial green.
Holla123

Activity: 504
Merit: 131

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:26:01 AM

Bitcoin, and all altcoins are in the green after a long spell of depression. It is good news for all investors or potential investors, and has brought hopes for the market to rise again.
However, many countries and regulators are not in favour of it. Social networking giants, like Facebook, Google and Twitter have banned crypto ads and ICOs, in open aversion to the crypto world. It means cryptos will have more challenges ahead. Will the cryptos resist challenges ahead and take over?  

Question for me is not about crypto in general but about bitcoin. The price is clearly getting manipulated as all the red needles show. Still there is already massively undervalued projects in the market. It will be interesting to see how that will play out. People like Soros coming into the market will have a cleansing effect. Useless projects will die quicker and good projects will getall the funding they need.

Right now the market cap of the whole blockchain market still significantly lower than only facebook. That gives an indication how very early days this space still is.
minthit

Activity: 327
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:39:43 AM

Especially bitcoin had faced too many big challenges, and also had overcome them. Guess it's not an unusual thing for bitcoin. Bitcoin will keep doing what it's meant to do.
yomarve

Activity: 196
Merit: 6

https://cryptotvplus.com

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 11:33:31 AM

Dont trust the green you are seeing completely. Those are temporary. The bull run has not started and the green you are seeing is just the effect of day traders with large pocket who are just pushing to make money. Watch a green coin for a twelve hour period, you may notice a retracement. its just how it will be for the time being.

https://cryptotvplus.com
WhaleTank

Activity: 172
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 11:37:06 AM

Green is just price consolidation to continue falling down
kinochi

Activity: 62

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:40:18 AM

In my point of view, I can see that Bitcoin will ever rise again. The future of cryptocurrency will be growth it is advantage for the investors and potential investors. The green in the crypto will be remain green time after time. I will not regret that I'll invest in the Bitcoin.
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 1208

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 11:41:12 AM

The industry is evolving we now have what we don't have 6 years ago and the community has grown ten times, I'm sure there will be fixed in the coming months and years, hundreds of thousands or even millions have a huge faith in the cryptocurrency we have to wait and see.

carrymentality

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:46:00 AM

I think it's a good sign that the market is recovering. It has been months that the market has been in the "red", so seeing these positive movements give every person venturing in this market that it still has the fire to recuperate. Because I am sure, many people has really been contemplating of continuing because many have already lost faith that the market can still recover. Also, it gives seasoned users an indicator to see which coins have been able to endure the negative market trends, and so, now it's time to choose when a token is good for investment. I guess, just find the good in the bad.
khankamran

Activity: 19

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:48:44 AM

You can earn AIC simply by creating postings on the Bitcointalk AI CRYPTO forum. Visit the AI CRYPTO forum and let us hear from you! All of your postings will be counted at the end of the ICO according to which you will receive your AIC bounty. Get more AIC by posting on AI CRYPTO forum with your signature on.
URL & REWARD
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3164832.new#new
CAP

· 7,500,000 AIC

· First come, first served

ACTIVITY

· Make posts on the Bitcointalk AI CRYPTO Forum.

· The more posts that you make, the more AIC that you earn.

· Submit the Bitcointalk forum posting bounty application form.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: