Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:18:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to invest effectively?  (Read 1897 times)
Bhalibad

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:18:08 AM

1.Only invest what you can afford to lose.
2.Never invest in something you don’t understand.
You won’t immediately understand everything, that’s ok. Do some research.
3.Don’t day trade unless you spend a minimum of 6 hours a day on the markets.
4.  Be patient and buy it on sale.
Also, do not buy a single coin. Our capital should be divided into several coins.
my experience, all in on ethereum and until now my capital has not come back yet.

To invest effectively if we have enough money to invest the product that we need. These is the best way to anyone to create wealth and becomes financially independent.
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
btcefeyigit39

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:22:33 AM

The crypto money market has high potential and there are many options for investors. investment in projects with good project and effective consultants is considered successful investment.
farland7

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:32:52 PM

Well said, someone will learn from it. But, some of us will not listen as like the "do not trade unless you spend a minimum of 6 hours a day on the markets", because everyone tries, and some of us can be succeed in even less time.
Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:51:39 AM

In the list of rules diversification is absent. Diversify your investments and you will be confident about your savings. Of course the currencies falls together their rates are still different. So it is possible to make yourself secure.
bitctrimor1

Activity: 252
Merit: 104

“Blockchain Connection Framework”

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:54:10 AM

I agree. I think before you can do any invest, you should have a good business plan on how you would foresee and follow through with your investment. I think many people in this market have been just "winging" it in terms of choosing and venturing on projects which they invest in. It's not an effective way because this market will really eat you up if you come in unprepared. Therefore, it's better if you invest with all the tools and knowledge appraised so that you can't be regretful even if the project goes south because you know that you did your best to prepare for it.

O M N I T U D E              BLOCKCHAIN E-COMMERCE                      JOIN NOW
▄ ▄ ▄ █ █    W H I T E P A P E R    █ █ ▀ ▀ ▀

FACEBOOK          TWITTER          LINKEDIN        TELEGRAM          REDDIT         ANN THREAD
jikook

Activity: 122

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:52:42 AM

Howard Marks describes two ways to profit from markets: (1) Hold more of the things that rise and less of the things that fall, and (2) cycle adjustment, or trying to have more risk exposure when markets rise and less when they fall.
petrolefr

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:46:57 PM

Great guidance, reflects almost the same rules that I prefer to follow. I also can advise everyone to strictly follow their plan and self developed trading strategy.
Bet9ja111

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:43:03 PM

Investing effectively is very vital. Because in every investment the purpose is to gain profit. In other to invest effectively you must first have to know and understand what you are investing in. Do a good research. Get to know what the market is pointing at.
Rinzo

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:55:49 PM

the best time to invest effectively is to know when the currency value is low or when i is expected to rise then you can buy and resell the coin when you believe the time is right. the resell can be over a short period of time or after a long period of time. there are advantages and disadvantages of holding the coin for too long. the advantage, the coin is yours and can be used as a payment method while the disadvantage is in the case of the coin losing its value then you have to wait again for the value to increase
a123uxcz888

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:57:09 AM

Effective investing is what everyone expects. First of all, I must have a passion for the new market, to get rich, to accept risks. Followers must be knowledgeable about this market; Accumulate experience by learning from your predecessors, experts, and experiences; Regularly update and research the market, have a keen eye on issues to make quick, timely and decisive
thank u for sharing ur experience
burnchan

Activity: 240

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:07:38 AM

I agree. I think before you can do any invest, you should have a good business plan on how you would foresee and follow through with your investment. I think many people in this market have been just "winging" it in terms of choosing and venturing on projects which they invest in. It's not an effective way because this market will really eat you up if you come in unprepared. Therefore, it's better if you invest with all the tools and knowledge appraised so that you can't be regretful even if the project goes south because you know that you did your best to prepare for it.
Thorough research of the target investment is important. This is to assess all the angles in the business. Part of it is to assess the risk involve. Being compulsive in investment have a higher chance of failure. So be keen to the details of the business.
dpoisoner

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 11:13:18 AM

Each participant has his own method. Describe each is inefficient. And I think it depends on the situation.

⋅⦁•●⚫ AllSporter ⚫●•⦁⋅
First decentralised p2p marketplace, for sports enthusiasts
█████   allsportercoin.io   █████
DigitalPenguin

Activity: 9

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:15:31 AM

Only one word to add, diversify https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3765425
sharkpc2000

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:16:42 AM

We should also write about the importance of investment diversification. This is important in any investment, including in the crypto currency
Veter2000

Activity: 1512
Merit: 306

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:17:20 AM

Know more about the subject of investment than others. Watch the coin not only at the time of buying and selling, but constantly. Have a plan when and how you will leave the purchased asset. Diversify investments on coins, investment horizons and markets.
zchprm

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:20:19 AM

thanks for the great advice my friend, i will do this for me to have a great profit in time

007_cryptoone

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:54:26 PM

I know that many people lose valuable time in vain. But I also know people who make a profit and at the same time have fun. That will help you P2PS https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3267287
 https://www.p2psf.org/
vcmnb5

Activity: 49

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:01:05 PM

Thank you very much. Your four-point investment knowledge made me understand that I will try to achieve the above four points. I think that investing in cryptocurrency is an interesting thing.
ryantc

Activity: 329
Merit: 250

Bitcoin may be the TCP/IP of money.

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:03:20 PM

The day trading advice is solid, but I question why you want to be a day trader at all? Do you really want to gamble all of your money on the short term volatility of a market that is blatantly manipulated? Day trading seems more sensible in a mature market that isn't susceptible to "pump and dumps"
usmanov123

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Chikuntv

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:05:57 PM
Merited by Gekkoo (1)

1) $DYOR
2) Risk management
3) HODL
4) thank me later
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All