Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:01:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to invest effectively?  (Read 1899 times)
FreddySelvig

Activity: 125
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:56:01 AM

1.Only invest what you can afford to lose.
2.Never invest in something you don’t understand.
You won’t immediately understand everything, that’s ok. Do some research.
3.Don’t day trade unless you spend a minimum of 6 hours a day on the markets.
4.  Be patient and buy it on sale.
I think to do day trading do not need to spend so much time. I know guys who are quite enough 1-2 hours a day to get their 3-5%. But for beginners of course it will take more time
bagikoin

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 09:12:20 AM

probably actually all it can get a result if the patient. many cases people invest too panicked by the circumstances that caused them to sell despite the losses they are experiencing. If the patient and holding long amounting I am sure the results obtained will be great.

_▄▄▄▄
▄██████
▀"▀██████
     `█████
_▄▄▄▄.  Y████
,███████▄. Y█████
,███P'   `██p`█████
,d███'          `██████
o███P _▄▄██▄▄_    `██████
,████',d████████L    Y██████
d███P,████████████b    Y███████
d█████d██████████████    ]████████
d█████████P'd████████P    d█████████
,██████████'  Y█████████ooo██████[Y████
d██████████'    Y████████████████P  Y████
, ██████████[        ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀    d████
 ███████████.         __        ____▄▄███████
█████████████L_       `"██████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     
██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
  ████████████████████████████████████████████ 
     ██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ESSENCE OF A PROJECT
ECOSTARTEcoStart will be a reliable platform for creating
applications for financing green projects,
ecology and sharing the economy.
Instant and transparent
financing of environmental
projects.

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER

[....
JOIN
....]
WE CREATE
A CRYPTOCURRENCY
FOR OUR PLANET
btcrich2020

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:15:54 AM

Take time to learn first the movement of cryptocurrency market. Read as many as you can to be get familiarize with the market movement and also the process. By that time, you will know where and when to invest for you to gain profit.

Without effective knowledge, it is impossible to invest because within second the market will change, so we have to learn many new things about the market and its fluctuation. This makes people learn more about the market and charts to understand the market.
waser12

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 09:19:56 AM

Thank you for this guide. I also can add some steps: don't stop learning, never buy assets for high price, never sell in minus.

yrsat

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:24:52 AM

Each investor has his own investment strategy, I used to stick to this investment strategy: buy crypto coins and keep them in my wallet. Now I understand that this is not an effective strategy, but you need to constantly monitor the news of the crypto project, and based on them to make decisions.
agatha90

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:27:19 AM

I think to invest effectively and not easily fall in too small a value, you should try with a small number, and find out whether the coin is good or not, use the feeling to be able to predict precisely, if it is bought, when the coin up, you can sell some of it at that price and some in the price above the market.
Masha Me1

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:29:18 AM

My opinion before you spend money on buying digital coins, find out how risky these investments are, what results can be expected from them, in which currency it is more profitable to invest.
Maricurijohn

Activity: 294
Merit: 8

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:31:26 AM

Each person has a unique investment strategy, so no one like you, find yourself a reasonable investment strategy and see if it is a secret to live on the Crypto market, if you share it all Everyone who does this will not be good anymore.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
5hoop5

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:31:39 AM

You should understand that the success of investments in crypto currency depends on the correct choice of digital money. It is important to use a profitable crypto currency, which will not lead you to losses.
Bile123

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:34:10 AM

Before investing, find out how popular the crypto currency is. Find out how common among users. Great interest, availability on exchanges, rising costs - all this indicates the popularity of digital money.
fortelen

Activity: 728

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:46:32 AM

To invest in crypto effectively, I will see the concept, prospect, the progress, and the risks. If they have the good concept, prospect and progress of the coins, I will invest in the coins and then hold them. Additionally, the good altcoins with the good volume and progress are better to invest, too. However, in this case, I will only buy the coins that I can afford and be ready of any risks. Just don't follow the hype. Analyze by yourselves and afford as you can.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
mmo4me.2016

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:56:11 AM

Effective investment is the investment you can make when the investment risk occurs.
Select the altcoin that has a large trading volume
There are a large number of investors
Coin is capable of development
Manc89

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:02:03 AM

To invest in crypto effectively, I will see the concept, prospect, the progress, and the risks. If they have the good concept, prospect and progress of the coins, I will invest in the coins and then hold them. Additionally, the good altcoins with the good volume and progress are better to invest, too. However, in this case, I will only buy the coins that I can afford and be ready of any risks. Just don't follow the hype. Analyze by yourselves and afford as you can.
Actually day trading is more effective to make profit rather than just hold for long time but this is belong to everyone choice about this. But for day trading, its not that easy to do it. Only person who has good knowledge and experience in this field can do this to avoid massive during trading.
Starving_Marvin

Activity: 511

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:34:59 PM

It can be wise things to consider, but it is not always easy to apply in your daily life, so when we are speaking in theory, it is very easy to do, but if it is happening, while you are losing your own money, the things getting serious.

anaivanova726

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:32:02 AM

Thank you for the information. I'm in roughly the same tactics adhere to . Before you invest study . if I do not have enough knowledge, I turn to professionals.
coinbeach1

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:33:18 AM

Pundi X sends you an additional 7% of your coins held each month until the end of the year. So if you have 100 coins on your listed wallet or Coinbene Exchange, at the end of the month they send 7 coins to your wallet (Airdrop). This way you always increase, and you can wait out fluctuations.

Good crypto Project! Their creditcard machine (POS machine) takes direct crypto payments.
hoasdnz77

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:25:46 AM

yeah just dont panice if the token or coin in low percentage! just calm down and wait for the market will going back and it will return the price in normal! or just sell them imideitly?? in large amount!! and wait if they buy them!!
phamduc171a

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:50:00 AM

Yes, every time you invest you must have the worst plan, and you have to be able to bear the worst results. Because the market is fluctuating too much, investing it will be very risky, and you need to have enough patience. I think this is something that an investor must do.
Cryptodrees

Activity: 86

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:02:53 AM

What a good suggestion and meaningful thought.Many of us often lose sight of our long-term goals when we spot an opportunity to earn some short term gains. For example, in a current market-like situation, it can be tempting to pull the money out of equity markets and invest it in debt instruments. However, if you do so, you would be compromising the long-term prospects of your portfolio. Similarly, a depressed stock market may tempt you to invest even short-term money in it to make a quick buck. This could result in you either losing a part of your investments or earning low returns. Remember that timing the market is a strategy that even experts find difficult to implement successfully.But nevertheless is not easy to write off.
bjmpoker001

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:31:21 AM

1.Only invest what you can afford to lose.
2.Never invest in something you don’t understand.
You won’t immediately understand everything, that’s ok. Do some research.
3.Don’t day trade unless you spend a minimum of 6 hours a day on the markets.
4.  Be patient and buy it on sale.

For me, the first of your rules is a must. Peoples who invest more than they can afford to lose are a gambler.
Cryptocurrency is not a gambling platform, it should have calculation when you investing on a project. Always dyor when you want to invest a project.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: