Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:52:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to invest effectively?  (Read 1899 times)
Kim Ji Won

Activity: 350
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:30:19 AM

First of all, you have to invest in your project, know the whole market very well, and have your own opinions. Second, you must have a portion of the funds that can be used for investment and have your own investment strategy. In the end you have to have time and it is highly risk-tolerant.

I agree and also just be decided to do long term investment, consider that the price develops overtime. The price only will be seen fully grown once tge development Team are given the enough time to work their timeframe. Also read the white so youll be oriented on where to sell price and where to buy more, this will help you decide well enough what to do with your investment.
Hammerman

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 05:36:56 PM

1.Only invest what you can afford to lose.
2.Never invest in something you don’t understand.
You won’t immediately understand everything, that’s ok. Do some research.
3.Don’t day trade unless you spend a minimum of 6 hours a day on the markets.
4.  Be patient and buy it on sale.
I think that the problem of people is that they do not share investment and trading. It seems to them that they are one and the same. Therefore very many remain behind. It seems to me that if you are set for long-term hodl, then you do not need to look at the price every day. It can play a cruel joke.
trudovik

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 05:44:00 PM

I can not say such information, because I believe that there is simply no such information, if every person knew how correctly and where to invest money correctly, the market would not live.
Fedrey

Activity: 644

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 05:57:30 PM

I can not say such information, because I believe that there is simply no such information, if every person knew how correctly and where to invest money correctly, the market would not live.
In any case, if there will always be an influx of Crypto-currency investors, then the shit will be very interesting and promising. In any case, with the increase in capitalization, the prices for the crypto currency will also rise.
daenarys_stormborn

Activity: 756

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 06:43:41 PM

do you mean investing in ico? or investing in buying altcoins on the market? all I can say is that these two things have more or less the same way to be efficient, that is you have to do research and read lots of reviews about coin or ico that will be invested

martushka27

Activity: 364

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 06:47:07 PM

It seems to me that your investments will be much more effective if you carefully study the project before investing. In addition, you must buy several coins at once.

[ DESICO ] A PLATFORM TO ISSUE AND TRADE SECURITY TOKENS
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
      [ JOIN OUR TELEGRAM COMMUNITY ]         WEBSITE FACEBOOK TWITTER
Alohadanc3

Activity: 1050

Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 06:53:03 PM

Many people have many kind of strategy of trading or buying token or investment. I also follow some rules one of them is never spend all of your savings or money in crypto that means always spend that much money which you afford to lose as a last option. Don't listen to others. Do your own research before investment. Maybe it will cause you some lose at first but when you start to understand the market you will be a big gainer. If you have not much money or much knowledge  then don't go for trading. Better you go for some long term coins.  And buy always when market is going deep and don't spend all money in once wait then spend then again wait for the right moment. And don't lose hope. That's it.

christofyler

Activity: 532
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 07:03:43 PM

You said it all as an investors you don't just invest on any ICO you have to make research and also don't invest what you can't afford to loss because investment is a risky game, the percentage of making profit is less than that of profit. The number one thing that shouldn't be ignored is patient for every successful person he/she needs to be patient. I think your update will enlighten and serve as a guide to people before investing on ICO.
Saldom12

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 07:14:06 PM

wow is this all right?
I'm still new here so I don't really understand this, thank you for your advice, because if I later have a lot of money I want to invest.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15]  All
  Print  

Jump to: