Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:45:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Market going RED!  (Read 24381 times)
Ms Nuha

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:13:47 AM

Maybe profit taking!
Maybe people are trading for a quick profit and are not long term investors!

in my mind, the red market is as if it is in front of us, it's because the price stability has not been achieved and not in accordance with what many people expect, so feels like a loss, but if you want to observe the loss is on one side and the advantage is on the other side so that these market manipulators will have more chances to get more bitcoins in cheaper prices.

boss82_big

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:18:07 AM

Maybe profit taking!
At the moment, the market is back on correction, and it is very frustrating, all the coins fall in price and my wallets too, now it's time to wait for good news and growth on the market to make a profit.
sandiskumen

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:21:18 AM

The pure manipulation of the financial institutions that control the Bitcoin market may be because they want to get more Bitcoin by throwing away the market, they will buy back from below giving them more Bitcoin. This is a never ending market cycle and you have to get a long time. to accumulate profits. You buy enough during this dump and as we have reached the bottom you are sure the bullrun will start soon in the near future.
MacStone

Activity: 152
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:22:41 AM

this is still a good moment to keep buying more altcoins to re-fill your bags with much more altcoins that you could have ever bought before, i am buying a bunch of stellar at the moment

Thing thing

Activity: 59

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:24:36 AM

Market falling down! Isn't weird at all,  it always happen again and again cause we are in decentralized market,  changes of its trend is very often to happen.
lositech

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 10:32:53 AM

Yeah market is really going down and i am really not happy about it, as the market goes down so my portfolio keeps going down, anytime I try to build it up with my bounty tokens, bear market will keep bring it down. Not really happy about it but I will be patient
Raymondr88

Activity: 26

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:36:10 AM

If the market go red it's the time to buy 👌
@rt27

Activity: 227
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:41:53 AM

The performance of market price changing is familiar but unfamiliar decline of what will be the exact price should be. Many reasons to be considered such as demands and the seasons.
Xtez

Activity: 155
Merit: 13

Arabic Translation. Pm me

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:55:55 AM

Its the perfect time to buy in.

Dont hesitate at the price, it needs to go to stabilise. You cant expect the market to go up all the time 😒

---Looking for new Campaign---
aioc

Activity: 2940
Merit: 567

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:59:38 AM

Maybe profit taking!

It's how trading works there are short term and long term investors whenever there is a dip a bull trend follows it's still profitable as long as the coin you are supporting is still up to date in their development and they can still keep up, you can still support them just ignore the price the coin's time will come.

Gordante12

Activity: 209
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:35:59 PM

No, man, do not be so nervous about that, it has gone red now, but it will be green again, may be prices won't hit their previous price and thats bad, yeah, but please just calm down. And yes, may be people were trading for quick money then)
ashaksagnis

Activity: 630
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 01:39:19 PM

If the market go red it's the time to buy 👌

Not allways for sure but i think now is good price to buy. i hope many of us will take this opportunity.

dead_m92

Activity: 650
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:43:28 PM

THere are a lot of people shorting bitcoins at the moment because of the futures, and that is the main reason of why we are seeing a lot of FUD on all the boards in here, there is no reason to panic anyway, this is normal.

███
             █████████
          ███████████████
        ███████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
    █████████▀        █████████
 ███████████▌  ▄████▄▄████████████
████████████▌  ████████████████████
█████████████   ▀▀▀▀  █████████████
██████████████▄▄     ▄█████████████
███████████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████████
    █████████         █████████
       ███               ███

WhitePaper
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

tranquochung

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 03:42:06 PM

Dear friend,
Oh! What are you talking about? What do you mean? I think the term of investers maybe not have relation with the red of market. Hope the best to you!
carrie_white

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:49:14 PM

I think the red market is now due to the month of Ramadan, which is approaching the festivities so that so many people convert their crypto into fiat, to meet their needs later, and this is an opportunity to buy

cryptohacker29@

Activity: 77

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:55:28 PM

Yeah seriously 30 billion dollar dip is not a just instance. There might be two reason that it may any time go to the moon or people are losing interest in the Bitcoin. We can draw that market will go green very soon.
Abarov

Activity: 448
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:55:39 PM

I think the red market is now due to the month of Ramadan, which is approaching the festivities so that so many people convert their crypto into fiat, to meet their needs later, and this is an opportunity to buy
I think you do not need to involve religion here. I do not think that this affects the market. Before that we talked about the new year.
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:57:13 PM

Maybe profit taking!

People are most likely waiting for the train. Once the market starts recovering and showing bullish trends big investors or whale will most likely buy back and pump the market again. We should just be patient because the market will not remain red forever. Just get as much as cheap crypto as you can.
globalking
Copper Member

Activity: 644

POINTPAY

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 05:59:33 PM

maybe I am not sure but one thing I can tell you that bull run starts in one or two months or much sooner than that

🏦 PointPay 🏦 - Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ROUND 1 LIVE   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ANN    Whitepaper    Ecosystem    Medium    Twitter    Telegram    Facebook
Morgann

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:04:04 PM

Maybe profit taking!

Its normal for the market to be gone red because there are a lot of people today who are believing in some fake news or negative speculations and because of that the number of investors are decreasing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: