Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 11:27:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is a new phenomenal innovation  (Read 3125 times)
blocklancer8

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 10:19:30 AM

I think bitcoin is a real new innovative discovery that is fast growing in the community. This digital technology is very quickly accepted by the global community. Global communities are glad they are getting a Boston in the economy.

kaasy.ai        Artificial Intelligence Algorithms on Blockchain                                               Knowledge As A Service +
                        Public ICO is live!        BUY KAAS TOKEN NOW                                         Distributed Infrastructure As A Service
Whitepaper     Telegram     2-Pages Paper     Twitter     Facebook     Discord     BTC ANN          = Plug-and-play skills, on demand
czhen

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:50:05 PM

I also think that Bitcoin is the latest and greatest discovery of this century where the popularity of Bitcoin exists in various places in the world.
and slowly Bitcoin already in use by many people in this world.
I was greatly amazed by this discovery.
northcoin2018

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:54:58 PM

Today as we modernize some of the aspects in the economy like in the production wherein pneumatic machinery are being introduce. Thus, innovation has already prove its efficiency in the production which lowered the production cost. In the areas of transportation, there are cars also being introduced that run by a battery and efficient also and economy in terms of expenses maintenance compared to gasoline powered cars. Other than that there are already other inventions that promote the comfort of living in life. Thus, digital currency is another innovations. Could you consider bitcoin as the new innovations for fiat money? The answer will be used in my research term paper for the adaptation of unified digital currency that could be used by the people around the world.
Yes it is!  A lot of lives all over the world has greatly changed for the better because of bitcoin. It gives fair opportunities to all no age limit for as long as you know how to use the internet then your in for the ride of your life. Just recently my brother in law was able to build a beautiful house out of his profits from bitcoin nd he started out not invest but as a bounty hunter. He has been through a lot of hardships in life . His family was struggling financially and everything change because of bitcoin. His life story has inspired me alot to do the same. And though i am just new here I believe that I could achieve the same anyone could if he has the passion and patience plus the proper guidance of the lord. Goodluck to all of us!
Fulmand

Activity: 568
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:13:41 PM

Today as we modernize some of the aspects in the economy like in the production wherein pneumatic machinery are being introduce. Thus, innovation has already prove its efficiency in the production which lowered the production cost. In the areas of transportation, there are cars also being introduced that run by a battery and efficient also and economy in terms of expenses maintenance compared to gasoline powered cars. Other than that there are already other inventions that promote the comfort of living in life. Thus, digital currency is another innovations. Could you consider bitcoin as the new innovations for fiat money? The answer will be used in my research term paper for the adaptation of unified digital currency that could be used by the people around the world.

Is bitcoin the phenomenon or is Blockchain technology? I think the actual technology that Bitcoin is built on is far more valuable than the actual coin itself. Currencies can come and go, but such a simple technological database type structure has infinite possibilities for implementation. I would only call Bitcoin a phenomenon because it's an asset and a currency at the same time. I guess that's a really weak definition of a "phenomenon" though because that relates directly to the monetary aspect of bitcoin. When you look at the technology and potential future uses, I think you'll find far more of a phenomenon.
Well phenomenon is a term usually used for extraordinary occurence..The poster may have use such because like me bitcoin has change my life situation to a way better or greenier one. Practically speaking, of what use is a system no matter how great it is if it does not take effect in to people's lives??? and by means take effect, it is more on the financial aspect. Let us not be hypocrite and say we are here for the system itself because we know it is a definite LIE. We are all here because we are all looking for a greenier pasture means better MONITARY INCOME/PROFIT. Only in bitcoin I have found such. It is called BITCOIN the technology use is BLOCKCHAIN, they are both the same.
raypinch

Activity: 31

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:17:33 PM

I see the future in blockchain as such. I would not say that bitcoin nowadays is something phenomenal, it just started as a newcomer. There are certainly many projects that are strong and have a great potential.
kangbasir

Activity: 394

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:39:07 PM

I think bitcoin as a new currency is part of an innovation of the times that can not be avoided.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 05:35:27 PM

I believe that it is the innovation that is happening for the first time in the history of entire mankind. It's an amazing thing that we are able to trust a group of unknown people more than the familiar faces. Even though there are some issues with Bitcoin/Blockchain as of now, we must understand that things are still in the basic phase of development and we need to give time for the improvement. Meanwhile, as an individual user we should contribute to building mass awareness and sharing our knowledge with others to avoid misunderstandings and negative perception.
aray80

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:47:30 AM

bitcoin is a new innovation for us who want to reduce production cost, because bitcoin does not need any material to make it as currency, it just needs internet access and development team ...
0t3p0t

Activity: 1596
Merit: 357

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 03:10:05 AM

Difinitely yes. In terms of adoption Bitcoin was already been dominating all over the world with the support of some countries and governments like that of Japan. In terms of transactions Bitcoin is much faster compared to fiat money. This is actually a never ending battle of centralized and decentralized assets and we all know who is or will still dominate in the near future. People may choose Bitcoin over fiat due to convenience, easy to transact, secure and has privacy. We are in this advance technology and we are on our way to the cashless society.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
saffira

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:21:47 AM

Yes it is an innovation. Introduction of new technology to humanity gives advancement on daily things. Cryptocurrency is the latest. Bitcoin is not just a currency, it is an asset to hold for the future. Yes it is phenominal. Bitcoin is really familiar that everyone wants to own it.
camito

Activity: 301
Merit: 3

DAEFROM.com

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:32:16 AM

Yes bitcoin is a new innovation of technology and it can be consider as one of the most amazing and useful inventions that ever happened in the internet. People now have opportunity to earn money with use of internet. We can now use one currency all over the world, in any country that accepts bitcoin. We can now make transactions without knowing their names and faces in order for us to trust someone but only with addresses they use in transactions. Also we can take control of our moneys/coins without relying to any third parties. This innovation of technology is indeed wise and very useful to all, very easy to use and very convenient.

───[  DAEFROM  ]───
─────────────[  Stable PoW Platform Based On Ethash Protocol With Its Own Features ]─────────────
───[  DAEFROM.COM  ]──
btc78

Activity: 2534
Merit: 215

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:40:32 AM

The very moment that bitcoin has created by satoshi nakamoto ,the world started to have a new phenomenon and as time goes by it become phenomenally and futuristic innovative that world would never forget instead will continuously support

Edi86

Activity: 32
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:02:29 AM

in my opinion, bitcoin is the latest innovation in the field of finance, how not only people just come to the bank to invest, buy gold and others without the process of technology and knowledge in it that we get, different from bitcoin which we process it ourselves, how we will sell and buy that can be immediately known quickly.
Ade A Aziz

Activity: 221

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:27:17 AM

Bitcoin is a phenomenal innovation. Bitcoin could be the official payment instrument globally accepted in the future. However, it will take a very long time and there may be many hurdles to go such as legality that has not been recognized in some countries.
Selapesek

Activity: 73

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:34:41 AM

it's true that bitcoin is the latest innovation and so amazing it can be popular almost all over the world, bitcoin is the world's largest digital currency, and I'm sure bitcoin in the future more and more investors are interested to invest on bitcoin.
dvillier

Activity: 238
Merit: 57

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:55:50 AM

bitcoin is another development of innovation and it can be consider as a standout among the most astounding and valuable creations that at any point occurred in the web. Individuals now have chance to procure cash with utilization of web. We would now be able to utilize one cash everywhere throughout the world, in any nation that acknowledges bitcoin. We would now be able to influence exchanges without knowing their names and faces with the end goal for us to confide in somebody however just with addresses they to use in exchanges. Likewise we can take control of our cash/coins without depending to any outsiders. This advancement of innovation is in reality astute and exceptionally helpful to all, simple to utilize and extremely advantageous.
Ch01ce0N3

Activity: 131
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:42:30 AM

I think bitcoin is almost the same innovation with cars, mobile phones, computers, and so forth. Its existence will shift the existing flat currency. Bitcoin will be a buying and selling tool, tool deals throughout the world. And this is a pretty phenomenal innovation.

Mycro Jobs
〈 SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE ⟩
Dark_raven007

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 11:59:15 AM

Yes, it is a novice. While, of course, it's too early to talk about a full-scale transformation of it in people's lives, but everything leads to it.
tlqewcwf

Activity: 81

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:01:57 PM

The bitcoin has these advantages, it is only one of the block chain technology, and we hope that in the next few decades we can see more block chain technology go into our life.
Olga1111

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:07:36 PM

I believe that bitcoin is a new phenomenal innovation. The first innovation of the new currency. Then innovation of online payment system that improves or implements our types of payments. It is also a great innovation in terms of investment , we invest in bitcoin so that we can make a profit.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: