Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:35:48 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is a new phenomenal innovation  (Read 3123 times)
elygil2022

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

REMIIT.IO

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:28:37 PM

Good thing I just got here in time. Sometimes I had this F.O.M.O. (Fear Of Missing Out) thing. Guess I was just too busy with work to ignore bitcoins for the past several years.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
REMIIT.IO ║ Decentralized Remittance & Payment Platform (https://remiit.io/)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
laryillary

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:49:37 PM

A true innovation is decentralized digital scarcity. Bitcoin was the first and, as the author of the article intends to demonstrate, continues to be the only coin with such a characteristic. All other so-called innovations, such as a shorter waiting time for transaction confirmation, protocols with proof of anything, Turing completeness, various signature generation algorithms, transaction request methods and even confidentiality are minor variants of the giant innovation that bitcoin represents.
Cutieh01

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:21:08 PM

Good thing I just got here in time. Sometimes I had this F.O.M.O. (Fear Of Missing Out) thing. Guess I was just too busy with work to ignore bitcoins for the past several years.

Actually Bitcoin is an impressive innovation, because of its blockchain technology which been the backbone of numerous ground-breaking technologies, in Bitcoin a peer to peer electronic cash system. This is why Bitcoin is a new phenomenal innovation. and I'm happy to engage in Bitcoin.
untugede

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:35:18 PM

I strongly agree that bitcoin is currently one of the new innovations in the world, in addition to new innovations, the presence of bitcoin certainly has many benefits for everyone who wants to invest their money, and bitcoin can change a person's life will be even better, for example we can use it, so bitcoin will increasingly become digital money that will be very useful for everyone.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                 
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                       
                                                    ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
gesdan

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:35:29 PM

in my opinion, bitcoin is not an innovation, why? because I think bitcoin and fiat still have the same things like the bitcoin and fiat is used for payment and for me bitcoin is still depended in fiat, so I think it can't make innovation like the electric car with the ordinary car that uses gasoline.

karloscimot

Activity: 518
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:39:47 PM

although bitcoin is present for approximately 10 years. but its presence can change fate. the number of unemployed and poverty is reduced. especially in Indonesia. the number of unemployed more and more narrow jobs

[ S E S S I A ] NEW GENERATION SOCIAL NETWORK
twitter    ◾ telegram     (❪  W H I T E P A P E R  ❫)
GET APP  ❱❱❱  ► Google Play   ► App Store
SaShiRaJaVu

Activity: 1694
Merit: 541

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:04:23 PM

Could you consider bitcoin as the new innovations for fiat money? The answer will be used in my research term paper for the adaptation of unified digital currency that could be used by the people around the world.
Bitcoin is not competing against fiat currency and as a bitcoiner i do not have any dreams that it would be the sole currency traded world wide, both these form of transaction will exist in the future and that is what we have to see moving forward, people will have the option which currency to use and it will help users with hyper inflated economy.
israfil

Activity: 71

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:36:21 AM

I want to share with you all the conversations made in Mono, because of the advantages we have gained using Bitcoin, it is also a great invention for investment. . Earlier, we are investing in banks who invested very little amount each year, but now we are already investing in Bitcoin that you can save a great interest or income on your patience and hard work.
AurumService

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 08:54:21 AM

Bitcoin is a new innovation and phenomenal, yes. But don`t get too blinded by its light.  Wink
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:14:05 AM

Today as we modernize some of the aspects in the economy.

Many days ago blockchain started to modernize entire economy, the way we understand and deal with money and other valuable assets. Who ever is aware of economy in past centuries knows how unrightful it is. Distribution of money in the world suits rich people, the ones in power, while the majority still lives on edge of poverty, without basic things for life. Blockchain can be that phenomenal innovation that can connect all people under one roof. Now we have blockchain and its on people to adopt it and use it for good things, for creating better future for all the people.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
maksimukr1989

Activity: 514
Merit: 117

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 03:00:34 PM

for starters I would like to know where you study?where require abstracts on this topic?)Bitcoin is not just digital money.this is a new technology.these technologies will help to unite all mankind.and I hope these technologies will finally free us all from corruption.as a result, there will be social equality.
MASDAS87

Activity: 78

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:33:36 AM

I think yes, Bitcoin is a new phenomenal innovation because bitcoin is decentralized digital currency and it is easy to use. another thing Bitcoin was the first and decentralized currency. nowadays bitcoin is most popular and most valuable. bitcoin value increasing day by day.bitcoin can change you  person's life and you can get rich by the bitcoin. we can earn extra money from bitcoin.
mc.craigsvictor

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:39:30 AM

i think bitcoin is going to bring a revolution in this modern world, because day by day the fame of bitcoin is increasing with a great speed.
johnlhy253

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:01:19 AM

Bitcoin’s remarkable price increase was the story of 2017, and now it seems to be the only thing on everyone’s mind.
Serious475

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:35:36 AM

Today as we modernize some of the aspects in the economy like in the production wherein pneumatic machinery are being introduce. Thus, innovation has already prove its efficiency in the production which lowered the production cost. In the areas of transportation, there are cars also being introduced that run by a battery and efficient also and economy in terms of expenses maintenance compared to gasoline powered cars. Other than that there are already other inventions that promote the comfort of living in life. Thus, digital currency is another innovations. Could you consider bitcoin as the new innovations for fiat money? The answer will be used in my research term paper for the adaptation of unified digital currency that could be used by the people around the world.

I would say that Bitcoin is another great innovation that was innovated by man. The Blockchain system of Bitcoin is the more important innovation than Bitcoin. Without Blockchain, there would be no Bitcoin. Blockchain will be significant in the future. Imagining a future that you can buy and transact in a secured and safe way without a middleman. It is a great innovation that could really make our lives better.
primarydumz

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:46:52 AM

True, bitcoin is a truly genius innovation by a man. It offers futures to everybody around the world, it is a revolutionary platform or innovation that will connect people from third world country to the first world country. It gives us liberty in terms of economic issues.

▰✔♞❉▰ Globedx BOUNTY MANAGER ▰❉♞✔▰
innocentlamb

Activity: 59

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:48:23 AM

I agree with you, sadly not many people realize that... hopefully in the future they will realize the power of bitcoin and crypto in general.
dimiinx

Activity: 355
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:18:27 PM

I agree with you, sadly not many people realize that... hopefully in the future they will realize the power of bitcoin and crypto in general.
people who do not realize that bitcoin is very useful and good for the future are people who are fooled by bad news stories and hoaxes about bitcoin. if only that person immediately saw the results of bitcoin and believe in this thing surely that person will realize all that bitcoin is beneficial to human life.
asdep

Activity: 29

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:53:02 PM

The level of public confidence in Bitcoin is an important element in assessing the possibility of the digital exchange instrument becoming the currency of the future and replacing the print money.

There is a problem that makes Bitcoin and the like judged unsuitable for currency. This is due to the fact that Bitcoin's supply is limited, in contrast to reprinted banknotes with serious observations by the central bank.
As discussed earlier, the supply of cryptocurrency is limited while demand for it always rises, making its value continue to rise.

In other words, there will be a phenomenon called deflation. What will happen is the same amount of money will be used for more goods. Alias, the price of the goods will fall.
Ronzky

Activity: 9

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:01:16 PM

Yes I agree that bitcoin is a phenominal innovation, it has many features and open many possibilities that the other people still exploring, it allow the explorer to control everything.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: