Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 09:56:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is a new phenomenal innovation  (Read 3114 times)
longwintershere

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

“Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data”

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:09:47 PM

Yeah obviously it is. The best thing about technology is, there’s always scope for something better to take place the existing. It gets better. Blockchain, the backbone of Bitcoin, is already called as the future technology by many people. Adaptation of this technology will bring huge difference in tech world, I believe.

bitcoin is definitely fiat 2.0. The question as always is how it's used. Whether we use it for the good of people or will let it to rule us by greed as it's often with other technology today

TRADE YOUR DATA   ●    PDATA TOKEN    ●   ─── OPIRIA.IO ───
██████████       [   PRE-SALE     April 10th ]       ██████████
MonaLeeTracy

Activity: 1092
Merit: 269

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:20:43 PM

True, bitcoin is a truly genius innovation by a man. It offers futures to everybody around the world, it is a revolutionary platform or innovation that will connect people from third world country to the first world country. It gives us liberty in terms of economic issues.

indeed bitcoin is useful for our needs in the future, but it is also necessary for us to re-order our future run smoothly and we in the future no trouble anymore.
julius caesar

Activity: 644
Merit: 127

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:23:40 PM

Yeah obviously it is. The best thing about technology is, there’s always scope for something better to take place the existing. It gets better. Blockchain, the backbone of Bitcoin, is already called as the future technology by many people. Adaptation of this technology will bring huge difference in tech world, I believe.

I agree with that, Bitcoin is a phenomenal innovation of the current generation. It was the greatest bubble happened in the history of economy and technology. It is very accessible for everyone, personal information is highly kept in this in whoch both a con and pro for everyone, earn as much as you can no one will stop you. The capabilities fo this forum is continuously spreading in which private and public entities is now acquiring to this currency for a better and widely variation of  betger way of payments.

Lalapo08

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:31:03 PM

Yeah, bitcoin can be said to be a new innovation of fiat money. So bitcoin is money digital version. Bitcoin that completes fiat money for fast cross-border transactions that fiat money sometimes can not do in one day's time. But bitcoin as a technological innovation is capable of performing such transactions in just a few minutes. A greatness is not it? Even bitcoin will soon release the latest innovation of bitcoin banknotes. Certainly this will be a challenge for fiat money to the fore. Bitcoin also has started to make ATM that can be used for transactions anywhere. Indeed this technology is endless to innovate.
soplo

Activity: 123
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:24:29 PM

yes right, bitcoin is phenomenal and innovative, not only from the new way but by way of transaction but bitcoin this time has a lot of devotees, and I'm sure bitcoin can also be more phenomenal again in the future as more and more along with the development of era with tegnologi more sophisticated, bitcoin can lead to future developments, especially in the bitcoin blockchain world capable of surpassing other coin coins. Grin
wallstone

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:15:16 PM

Today as we modernize some of the aspects in the economy like in the production wherein pneumatic machinery are being introduce. Thus, innovation has already prove its efficiency in the production which lowered the production cost. In the areas of transportation, there are cars also being introduced that run by a battery and efficient also and economy in terms of expenses maintenance compared to gasoline powered cars. Other than that there are already other inventions that promote the comfort of living in life. Thus, digital currency is another innovations. Could you consider bitcoin as the new innovations for fiat money? The answer will be used in my research term paper for the adaptation of unified digital currency that could be used by the people around the world.

I do believe that Bitcon is a phenomenal innovations. A new and innovative way of new currency. The mode of become faster since it can be done online. No need to fall in line with many hours. Here in this Philippines, we can use bitcoin to pay to different experiences even in the government documents etc. It helps a lot especially the time and energy we can save.

Yawuu

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:26:20 PM

I always say that bitcoin is the best innovation of this generation. Digital currency is a whole new thing and what makes bitcoin so unique is its ability to become one of the top 6 most used currencies in the world. This is one thing that all governments must understand that the world is always getting better and new and simple ways of doing things come in. Bitcoin has come as a convenient way to do transactions with less fees and stress.
tikanima

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:07:37 AM

My opinion for your query is that high probability is money in the future. Its popularity and acceptance are taking it that way.
The free nature of Bitcoin, an uncontrolled currency, allows for rapid innovation and useful applications.
Masha Me1

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:32:53 PM

Yes, I think that yes) Personally it seems to me that bitcoin is promising and very interesting, mobility and virtuality is slowly taking its niche, so you can safely say that bitcoin is a new phenomenal innovation)
Mofazzal840

Activity: 105

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:49:38 PM

According to my opinion is that bitcoin and other crypto  is going to replace fiat money in the future and cryptocurrency is very advance and most reliable way of making transaction.So basically its our big help if cryptocurrency is accepted to all countries immediately. Smiley
Rambogae

Activity: 50

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:39:32 PM

I think bitcoin is really phenomenal and I hope bitcoin reaches peak of glory and keeps going
MDANWARHOSSAIN

Activity: 13

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:43:13 PM

Today as we modernize some of the aspects in the economy like in the production wherein pneumatic machinery are being introduce. Thus, innovation has already prove its efficiency in the production which lowered the production cost. In the areas of transportation, there are cars also being introduced that run by a battery and efficient also and economy in terms of expenses maintenance compared to gasoline powered cars. Other than that there are already other inventions that promote the comfort of living in life. Thus, digital currency is another innovations. Could you consider bitcoin as the new innovations for fiat money? The answer will be used in my research term paper for the adaptation of unified digital currency that could be used by the people around the world.

Yes.. Definitely. However, it will take some time. As the powerful present system will not allow this to happen easily. But bitcoin will survive definitely...
Carmenraggi

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:43:41 PM

the economic crisis of the West has highlighted the flaws of the financial system that regulates the world. People look for alternatives and see Bitcoin as a possible cure for the financial system.
Carmenraggi

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:56:12 PM

Naturally the Bitcoin token / coin is to be considered an important financial innovation but from here to become the only currency it seems impossible that it happens.
Kathleen Martinss

Activity: 35

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:38:17 AM

I have to say that Bitcoin has made big changes to payment methods and investment, but not fiat money. Its price is not stable due to speculation.
Wahyud11

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:50:33 AM

I have to say that Bitcoin has made big changes to payment methods and investment, but not fiat money. Its price is not stable due to speculation.
that's right, bitcoin has indeed changed the world's investment, which will slowly replace fiat money,
not only that, bitcoin has now become an innovation that everyone loves, and making it a staple job in many countries.
ShadowBits

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:51:34 AM

Truly indeed, we might use Bitcoin for some good use in the future, but of course some people might also use it for their bad purposes.
Mia_pikachu

Activity: 333
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:42:45 PM

I do believe that Bitcon is a phenomenal innovations. A new and innovative way of new currency. The mode of become faster since it can be done online. No need to fall in line with many hours. Here in this Philippines, we can use bitcoin to pay to different experiences even in the government documents etc. It helps a lot especially the time and energy we can save.

yes, we have to believe that bitcoin is now a new inspiration and innovation to invest and can be used by many people to earn huge profits, and bitcoin in the future will be a phenomenal digital currency, and with bitcoin will help us transact quickly and easily , and bitcoin has helped change a person's lifestyle better than ever.
rumexx

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:55:02 PM

If the unification of cryptocurrency around the world is possible then that currency will be Bitcoin(BTC) It is in forefront of all the altcoin. It has the highest value  among  all the altcoins and more popular also.                               
kidamazo

Activity: 289

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:00:47 PM

Blockchain the bulk of the bitcoins have been called future technologies for many years. Adapting this technology will bring a huge difference in the technical and money world
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: