Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:19:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is a new phenomenal innovation  (Read 3123 times)
IndigoRed

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:02:14 AM

Yeah obviously it is. The best thing about technology is, there’s always scope for something better to take place the existing. It gets better. Blockchain, the backbone of Bitcoin, is already called as the future technology by many people. Adaptation of this technology will bring huge difference in tech world, I believe.

Bitcoin is really the phenomenal innovation and it start in this generation. They adapt the advance of the technology and it is like a preparation for next era that most of things that we need is more on technology.   We want a fast and easy for every transactions that resolve by keep on innovating the technology. Yet there are still pros and cons for the advance technology that need to consider .

Yeah... it really is an innovation. And besides, society is not one to reject technology. We've all embraced the internet, smartphones, etc. So once we better understand what bitcoin is and how it can be really helpful to us, then for sure bitcoin will be a household name. And I agree with what you said that it is like a preparation for the next era. We're looking at virtual currencies, blockhain tech, virtual and augmented realities, and iris scan tech for security and identification.
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:20:04 PM

Today as we modernize some of the aspects in the economy like in the production wherein pneumatic machinery are being introduce. Thus, innovation has already prove its efficiency in the production which lowered the production cost. In the areas of transportation, there are cars also being introduced that run by a battery and efficient also and economy in terms of expenses maintenance compared to gasoline powered cars. Other than that there are already other inventions that promote the comfort of living in life. Thus, digital currency is another innovations. Could you consider bitcoin as the new innovations for fiat money? The answer will be used in my research term paper for the adaptation of unified digital currency that could be used by the people around the world.
I also thinks that bitcoin is very phenomenal innovation. Bitcoin was invented in year 2009 by Satoshi nakamoto and I would like to thank him for such a great innovative invention, bitcoin has also proved to be beneficial and helpful for its investors and has always helped people by finding them a job and giving them a way to overcome their poverty and moreover those countries who has legalised bitcoin has always experienced a boost in their development and increment in the GDP.
MUSFIKAR

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:51:48 PM

Currently Bitcoin companies are via their superiority. And they achieve a lot of victory and their goal is to provide a very good community where everyone is. So basically it is a big jump if cryptocurrency is accepted in all countries as soon as possible.
jayanath123

Activity: 130
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:12:41 PM

My view is bitcoin is a future assets,so day to day modernization  the world every thing change bitcoin also new phenomenal innovation.
Ahimoth

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:17:20 PM

A good  thing though  bitcoin,  is really  good innovation  created by the administrator, that can really  help us. By the people  in this world who make them an asset  ...
Yes this is definitely true for me. I'm a witness of how good bitcoin is so this is for real. Bitcoin is now a potential investment which you must be involve. The process is just soa easy and helpful. Well I will agree with this comment because I myself has found bitcoin as very interesting and useful system. It paves the way for more opportunities.
cuongdola211091

Activity: 180

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:31:12 PM

bitcoin is not high liquidity. expensive transaction fees. Long standby time
cryptostardom

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 03:36:59 PM

Today as we modernize some of the aspects in the economy like in the production wherein pneumatic machinery are being introduce. Thus, innovation has already prove its efficiency in the production which lowered the production cost. In the areas of transportation, there are cars also being introduced that run by a battery and efficient also and economy in terms of expenses maintenance compared to gasoline powered cars. Other than that there are already other inventions that promote the comfort of living in life. Thus, digital currency is another innovations. Could you consider bitcoin as the new innovations for fiat money? The answer will be used in my research term paper for the adaptation of unified digital currency that could be used by the people around the world.
Bitcoin is truly a powerful innovation. One intriguing factor is that although Bitcoin is just digital currency, it could also be an asset. For this reason it is seen that many people who enter the crypto world, do so because they want to generate profit for holding Bitcoin.
vnnbot

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 07:15:21 PM

to some extent, this is so. However, despite the one-sided study, the crypto-currency on the part of technical features does not allow us to disclose bitcoins from the point of view of economic aspects, and also hampers the early creation of adequate formal-institutional forms regulating emission and circulation procedures. as a result, there is a so-called imbalance, when economic innovations outstrip the legislative norms, and this increases the possible risks at macro and micro levels.
Chaelbrin

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 07:28:02 PM

Bitcoin is an exceptional situation that considers better approaches for executing as well as phenomenal development. At Blockchain, a web wallet and square wayfarer firm, we are a piece of an imaginative biological system that is anchoring and changing movement around the cash. The liberal idea of Bitcoin, an unregulated money, takes into consideration quick advancement and helpful application.
LDenis555

Activity: 317

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 07:41:11 PM

Yes, I also believe bitcoin is one of the innovations in the world of digital technology, digital money. Bitcoin is definitely our future and the government will sooner or later understand this and legalize it.
Beck09

Activity: 25

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 07:54:55 PM

Its phenomenal no doubt. But I would give more credit to the vehicle that carries it- Blockchain.

Its still Awesome because you can still find some not too impressive use of a platform like block chain so the innovator of bitcoin deserves credit
CRYPTOGANGSTERs

Activity: 114
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:13:40 PM

Not only is bitcoin an innovation in the field of online payments and digital currency, but so are most altcoins and the whole blockchain technology. The world is slowly changing to a new model of interaction between currency and man and bitcoin is the key link in this chain.

██    FORESTING     ██
█ next-generation social media service █
based on blockchain technology
sakamaku

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:10:40 AM

Bitcoin has recently undergone a great deal of innovation, with a more comprehensive, powerful, platform. The blockchain platform is a revolution in technology that I believe will be the main cross-border payment. after that.
Keeping Up

Activity: 230
Merit: 22

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 07:23:27 AM

not bitcoin...
it is the blockchain technology that is a phenomenal innovation.
bitcoin is just one of those who harnesses the capability of blockchain.
it may be the first but it is still just a user of blockchain..
Cheesy

GenesisP2P Payment Ecosystem  │ GITHUBPOOLSEXPLORERBLOCK TRACKER☑ No ICO/Auction   
Equihash 192.7 ● ─[ Secure & Private Cryptocurrency ]─ ● ────[ ForumFaucetExchangeAirdrops & Bounties ]──── ● ☑ No pre-mine       
 POW/MNs     │SOLUTION FOR BUSINESSES AND E-COMMERCE│           ANNTWITTERDISCORDREDDIT           │ ☑ Fair Launch     
tonyvo2017

Activity: 526
Merit: 10

Lifestyle & Wellness Platform

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:24:10 AM

That's right, Bitcoin was born as a necessity. The money transfer service has been raised to a new height and everything is handled quickly. The needs of the people are met perfectly and Bitcoin deserves to last forever. In addition, the Crypto market should be recognized by everyone in the world and contribute to its development.

gerasimo

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:39:15 AM

good thin for you that you are doing a research on bitcion.Bitcoin is really a phenominal innovation, it lead the crypto revolution, look at how so much companies are trying to adopt bitcoin. and not just that, you should also consider blockchain technology.i think bitcoin and blockchain go togeter as a phenomenal innovation
Liternyy

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:03:06 AM

Bitcoin: simple, reliable, its system is open and does not undergo counterfeiting. The possibilities of its use with the purpose of committing financial crimes are analyzed. Such operations are questionable, as evidenced by the ambiguous positions of the leading countries of the world in relation to Bitcoin's legal status. The basic principles of the Bitcoin system operation are described and systematized
Bitfling

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:22:08 AM

I think bitcoin is new innovation on fiat money. If we make transaction with others peoples around the world using fiat money, transaction fee is more expensive using fiat money and its much cheaper using bitcoin. Beside that, its more faster using bitcoin for transfer rather than using fiat money.
davidka

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:50:56 AM

Bitcoin it has a lot of innovation, strong innovation in the market, the beginning of the internet began to boom. Therefore, the blockchain platform is a revolution in technology that I believe will be the main cross-border payment in the future.
katulana

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:49:31 AM

The innovation of Bitcoin, and its extraordinary at this moment, you find it quite good and stable, bitcoin is pre-digital version. Bitcoin completes fiat money for fast cross-border transactions that sometimes can not be done in one day. But bitcoin as a technological innovation is capable of performing such transactions in just minutes.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: