Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:44:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is a new phenomenal innovation  (Read 3123 times)
natasharul69

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 12:59:56 PM

I rather believe that blockchain is a phenomenal innovation because we already are using some kind of digital money with credit cards and other systems so the blockchain is the one who deserves to be a phenomenal thing I guess.
[Bitcoin is a global virtual currency and I think it has a great future!]
Judeoou

Activity: 29

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 01:05:37 PM

Bitcoin is a new phenomenal innovation because it's a wonderful experience to be able to pay for goods or exchange services and get paid Electronically worldwide. I see it as a currency uniting the world together. you don't really have to wait until u have that fiat currency before u carry out financial transactions. its as easy and fast as abc and 123, create a wallet and fund bitcoin into it and you are good to go
Polo joey

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:26:22 PM

Undoubtedly, I agree with you. Bitcoin has reshaped how we look at financial transactions, investment and currency as whole.  We are currently enjoying extremely magnificent speed of transaction and transparency being led by bitcoin.
Starving_Marvin

Activity: 511
Merit: 250

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:46:26 AM

Yeah, bitcoin can be said to be a new innovation of fiat money. So bitcoin is money digital version. Bitcoin that completes fiat money for fast cross-border transactions that fiat money sometimes can not do in one day's time. But bitcoin as a technological innovation is capable of performing such transactions in just a few minutes. A greatness is not it? Even bitcoin will soon release the latest innovation of bitcoin banknotes. Certainly this will be a challenge for fiat money to the fore. Bitcoin also has started to make ATM that can be used for transactions anywhere. Indeed this technology is endless to innovate.

I agree with you about digital money for the future. It is necessary to create all the activities of using it simply for people in real time. The best one thing is to do shopping using digital money.

shaadsufi

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:04:59 PM

Satoshi Nakamoto did an work of a genius by inventing bitcoin but again the true potential of bitcoin is dependent on the point where all of the bitcoins are mined so demand plays the role of a singular variable involved, this innovation may not be long-lasting, only time will tell its true innovative capacity,

juragane

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:29:58 PM

yes you are right bitcoin at this time is very phenomenal because bitcoin currently has a very expensive price and has a very sharp price movements and make the trder can benefit very much.

ELOCIN

Activity: 276

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:36:11 PM

The advent of bitcoin has brought the payment system and investment scheme to a higher level. So many people's lives were changed as others become millionaire not only because of bitcoin but also because of alt cryptos. Bitcoin is tagged as the biggest wealth distribution of all times.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
Tranghoangvani

Activity: 80

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:03:21 AM

At Blockchain, a web wallet and block exploration company, we are part of an innovative eco-guarantee and switchover operation around the coin. For my own opinion, I believe bitcoin is a new extraordinary innovation. The first innovation of a new currency. Previously, we were investing in banks that gave us a very small amount of money each year but now we have invested in bitcoin that you can get a great interest or income protection policy. your ring and your hard work.
qwertyup23

Activity: 2268
Merit: 788

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:09:13 AM

People tend to compliment bitcoin as they treat it as a revolutionary innovation in the transaction of payments. What most fail to realize is the platform behind its invention, which is the blockchain technology. Before you compliment bitcoin, the blockchain made it possible for the creation of it due to its unprecedented security of payments which is being protected by a network of computers. Bitcoin, on the other hand, was made possible due to this platform that serve it as a gateway for the transactions of individuals.
The blockchain is the reason on why we have digital assets (such as cryptocurrencies) and without that ledger, I doubt that we'll be able to see bitcoin in action.

Satoshi Nakamoto did an work of a genius by inventing bitcoin but again the true potential of bitcoin is dependent on the point where all of the bitcoins are mined so demand plays the role of a singular variable involved, this innovation may not be long-lasting, only time will tell its true innovative capacity,

Bitcoin is indeed a marvelous creation but you need to give it to the platform that powers and bridges transactions- which is the blockchain. Don't you see the potential that it has created? It removes the need for intermediaries into handling our transactions since all revolves around TRUST between the people and the government. But with the blockchain, no one can tamper or alter any data due to its protection.
erikoy

Activity: 686
Merit: 125

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:10:31 AM

Well yeah part of having a block chain is that make bitcoin phenomenal in the use where many people are getting on it and makes the demand goes so high. Imagine the market price for bitcoin now that relatively had more or less 6K per BTC and that is a good demand already that we could consider as bitcoin as phenomenal innovations due to its block chain.
gpamfmcq

Activity: 160

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:29:38 AM

The digital currency is an innovation, but I don't think the digital currency is a new currency that can replace the Fiat. I think the digital currency has a lot of good functions, but the current stage is more for investment.
Starving_Marvin

Activity: 511
Merit: 250

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:20:55 AM

At the moment, this is the best way to invest your money in the future. Because the system is not dependent on the government of states and politicians. Also, criminal people can not influence it.

renata.tuncha@ex.ua

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:46:36 AM

Like it was in 2009 but now it is just market which is try to be more sustainable and develop. Innovation it is ICO projects such as Socratus. It is a platform for insurance companies that was created in order to make the communication between customer and insurance company more convenient and simple. With this ecosystem, companies will be able to cut operating costs, create new insurance products, deal with data analysis more efficiently and many other benefits. Right now, it is on the stage of private token pre-sales. And I think that it is really worth investing in.
renc77

Activity: 78

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:20:13 PM

Indeed, Bitcoin is the innovation of the era. Humans were very smart and productive in making this development possible.
I commend this kind of move by innovators. It is the way we adopt to the continuous changes in the world in terms of
living.

This new type of payment make our society more flexible in terms of technology. It means that anything is possible with
advancement. It just a dream in the past but technology make dreams into reality.

But remember, since Bitcoin performs inside the world of internet. Make yourself more careful for its capability of harming
your personal data and information. Wink
bellator66

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:25:46 PM

Before you praise bitcoin, blockchain enables its creation because of the unprecedented security of payments that are protected by computer networks. Bitcoin, on the other hand, is possible because this platform serves as a gateway for individual transactions.
Blockchain is the reason why we have digital assets and without that ledger, I doubt that we will be able to see bitcoin action.
cpkozak

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:40:55 PM

This is a very good investment market in the world. It is fast trading in many countries. So it should be said that extraordinary innovation is very true.
decidedung

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:54:09 AM

Bitcoin is a remarkable environment that allows not only new ways of trading but also great innovation. The free nature of Bitcoin, an uncontrolled currency, allows for rapid innovation and useful applications.
qwerty12

Activity: 313
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:04:28 AM

Today as we modernize some of the aspects in the economy like in the production wherein pneumatic machinery are being introduce. Thus, innovation has already prove its efficiency in the production which lowered the production cost. In the areas of transportation, there are cars also being introduced that run by a battery and efficient also and economy in terms of expenses maintenance compared to gasoline powered cars. Other than that there are already other inventions that promote the comfort of living in life. Thus, digital currency is another innovations. Could you consider bitcoin as the new innovations for fiat money? The answer will be used in my research term paper for the adaptation of unified digital currency that could be used by the people around the world.

Yes. Bitcoin is a new phenomenal innovation. It is an alternative to complementing the needs of global financial transactions that crave ease, efficiency, and security.

In the era of global commerce, the public needs an easier, safer, transparent, efficient, and most reliable base exchange. I believe bitcoin that using blockchain technology is able to overcome the problems that occur in the banking system that requires resources, costly, time-consuming and vulnerable correction human error in recording all the world financial transactions. I think Bitcoin is more practical and fitting as an alternative option fiat currency.
Ava Duvall

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:12:33 AM

There are many businesses and individuals who use Bitcoin. Includes physical businesses in the real world like restaurants, apartments, law firms, as well as popular online services such as Namecheap, WordPress, Reddit, and Flattr. Although Bitcoin is a new phenomenon, it is growing very rapidly. with billions of dollars worth of bitcoin transactions done on a daily basis.
I couldn't of said it better. it has improved so much and been taken to unseen heights, and seems to only be growing  and expanding. so I 100% agree its a phenomenal innovation.
eveniyk

Activity: 280

S O A R

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:12:55 AM

Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency that has opened up new opportunities in the economic sphere. But we should not forget that this is the first cryptocurrency and it has a number of significant drawbacks.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: