Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 07:14:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is a new phenomenal innovation  (Read 3126 times)
Money mani

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:57:29 PM

The advent of blockchain technology was remarkable but then using it for a financial term where a decentralized currency which is controlled only on the terms of demand and supply by the people and incorruptible where each user keeps a bit of that information is genius , I will call it the innovation of the century
maulana rifai

Activity: 331
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:20:27 AM

It is the distributed character that makes Bitcoin unique and innovative. It gives people the opportunity to control their own finances independently, and hence all spheres of life related to money.
the good side of bitcoin is very beneficial, let's look at the risks in bitcoin, the value can change at any time and the security factor is not guaranteed. if this problem can be solved properly I think bitcoin will be the best in the future.
CoinsGazer

Activity: 104
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 01:41:09 AM

As the carrier of the blockchain, cryptocurrency needs to have a deeper understanding of the market demand, and continuously optimize its own circulation through the blockchain to provide a safe, convenient and fast payment method for the cryptocurrency audience. Only then, the cryptocurrency is possible to become a tradable digital currency before the cashless era coming.
Kurevazeyo

Activity: 81

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 02:20:34 AM

I'm sure that soon we will be able to pay Bitcoin for dinner at any restaurant. The development of technology runs faster than us and accelerates every year.
Bitcoin is very practical for transactions, besides being cheap, easy and fast. There are many advantages that bitcoin has, such as the high demand for bitcoin so that prices quickly rise, suitable for investment. Safer, because there is no physical form that cannot be falsified. In addition, bitcoin knows no borders, wherever it is acceptable, because bitcoin is in cyberspace. So there must be internet to use it.
WUUEX79

Activity: 378
Merit: 19

Xch4nge.com

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 02:25:43 AM

The rapid development of the world of information technology, communication and transformation has brought tremendous benefits to the advancement of human civilization. Communication activities that previously demanded equipment that was so complicated were now relatively replaced by automatic all-around machines. The working system of technological tools has now been able to convert human muscle power with amazing results and acceleration.

Today as we modernize some of the aspects in the economy like in the production wherein pneumatic machinery are being introduce. Thus, innovation has already prove its efficiency in the production which lowered the production cost. In the areas of transportation, there are cars also being introduced that run by a battery and efficient also and economy in terms of expenses maintenance compared to gasoline powered cars. Other than that there are already other inventions that promote the comfort of living in life. Thus, digital currency is another innovations. Could you consider bitcoin as the new innovations for fiat money? The answer will be used in my research term paper for the adaptation of unified digital currency that could be used by the people around the world.

Along with the development of technology in this modern era innovations are increasingly being launched, including in the field of transactions such as bitcoin. Bitcoin has long been a phenomenal medium of exchange, since 2015 the popularity and users of bitcoin are increasing especially when the value reaches $ 20.000/BTC in December 2017. At that time, more than 10 million people had used bitcoin as an investment tool or virtual cash. As long as I know bitcoin, he has proven to be able to correct some of the shortcomings which are in conventional currencies which we use in our daily lives. I think, there is no harm in trying new things in the progress of this internet transaction.

bitcoindusts

Activity: 1064
Merit: 271

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 02:27:17 AM

They say that the best way to predict the future is to invent it! And Satoshi bringing us bitcoin as a digital currency did just that.

With the advent of cryptocurrency, he made a good prediction that the world will soon be operating on a digital cash. Making purchases, doing payments and even trading and investing on it. Sure, the mass adaption of bitcoin and cryptocurrency is nowhere the near future, but the potential of it actually happening seems imminent. And this is because of the current generation of crypto believers that are spreading the word like wildfire that there exists a reliable and trustworthy technology that could address concerns against fiat money and could perform twice better when it comes to security.
raymond013

Activity: 35

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 12:43:39 PM

The term describes a product, the demand increases as its price rises. The history of the origin of the term as such a paradoxical effect has been observed very rarely, and only for goods, without which it is completely impossible to do without. Obviously, bitcoin does not belong to the important commodity. But why motive of course and bitcoin trading volume correspond to the way prices and sales volume of "Giffen's goods" behave? While everything is said about the accuracy of this thesis. I like the term "extraordinary innovation" and really is! This is a notable idea of ​​Bitcoin founder. Sure, I agree with you. We are now enjoying tremendous transaction speed and transparency driven by bitcoin. The development of the most valuable electronic money today is bitcoin. Not only bitcoin, but other types of electronic money also have the same increase if the coin shows a strong increase in value.
Hanakoasu
Copper Member

Activity: 21

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 01:03:16 PM

this is a new technology. maybe this new will make the chart better. but anyway i very like your post.
toolsydas

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 01:16:05 PM

Yes, Bitcoin is a new phenomenal innovation and in future, we will be able to pay with cryptocurrency same as now we can pay using cash or credit card. The world is developing, technology is changing every year and sometimes it feels like we are in some fantastic movie, I never thought we will create AI in such high level same as blockchain and cryptocurrencies.
Elerntta

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 06:34:31 PM

It seems to me that bitcoin is the best thing that could be invented in the financial sector in recent decades. It is a unique kind of currency that can transform the entire world economy. If it is accepted, of course.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
bigbosma

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 06:58:32 PM

Bitcoin really can not be equated to conventional inventions. This is a phenomenon of the modern world, it is something that can greatly simplify about secure our financial transactions.

Dondisimo

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 07:22:50 PM

Our world is developing faster every year, and the creation of bitcoin confirms this. This is a unique technology that will soon completely revolutionize our global economy.

ZzV1Finn

Activity: 345

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 07:37:54 PM

Today as we modernize some of the aspects in the economy like in the production wherein pneumatic machinery are being introduce. Thus, innovation has already prove its efficiency in the production which lowered the production cost. In the areas of transportation, there are cars also being introduced that run by a battery and efficient also and economy in terms of expenses maintenance compared to gasoline powered cars. Other than that there are already other inventions that promote the comfort of living in life. Thus, digital currency is another innovations. Could you consider bitcoin as the new innovations for fiat money? The answer will be used in my research term paper for the adaptation of unified digital currency that could be used by the people around the world.
I am very pleased with the fact that bitcoin is currently actively developing and it is good at it, it really pleases, and I would like more of the same positive moments in our time.

TooDumbForBitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 07:40:49 PM

Bitcoin really can not be equated to conventional inventions. This is a phenomenon of the modern world, it is something that can greatly simplify about secure our financial transactions.

It is just the next step. Not something very phenomenal. The basic concept is very easy in relation to others inventions

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY    
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.      
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.  
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency      
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
Bugatti73

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 07:45:16 PM

I think that with the advent of the Lightning Network, the opinion about bitcoin will change for many people in the best way.
rosemary4u

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 09:39:27 PM

The best thing that ever happened to the world of crypto is bitcoin, I believe the innovation that is happening to bitcoin is absolutely incredible. I like the rate of development of this incredible cryptocurrency called bitcoin. We need more innovations to keep bitcoin on top of all digital currencies.
Aponkye1

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2018, 10:11:00 PM

Yeah the technology behind bitcoin is a phenomenal one indeed and the blockchain technology which also serves as its distributed ledger makes it an outstanding invention in the world of ours. I guess this is the reason why most industries are running their operations with the blockchain technology.

ucok_aball

Activity: 504
Merit: 107

👨‍👩‍👧‍&#

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 10:33:40 PM

bitcoin is not only a phenomenal innovation but an innovation that has changed this world order, which used to be no digital currency now, and the most important is the technology used by bitcoin, blockchain

Itcher

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 01:55:16 PM

Bitcoin is a logical continuation of traditional money, remember the evolution of the form of money:)
satria2

Activity: 297

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:12:20 PM

bitcoin is not only a phenomenal innovation but an innovation that has changed this world order, which used to be no digital currency now, and the most important is the technology used by bitcoin, blockchain

The world has developed and almost everything that happens in this world uses the internet network then Bitcoin is the solution to all transaction costs that you will do anytime and anywhere.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: