Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 06:23:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is a new phenomenal innovation  (Read 3102 times)
raymond013

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:07:33 AM

Electronic money can become a digital currency that can be traded before the non-cash period and Satoshi takes us bitcoin as a digital coin has done it. Buy, make payments and even trade and invest in it. And this is because the current generation of cryptographers is spreading from wildfire that exists a reliable and reliable technology that can address concerns against fiat money and can actually does two times better when it comes to security. The history of the origin of the term as such a paradoxical effect has been observed very rarely, and only for goods, without which it is completely impossible to do without. But why the motive of the lock Study and volume of bitcoin transactions correspond to how the price and volume of sales of "Giffen's goods" behave? I like the term "extraordinary innovation"! Sure, I agree with you. The development of the most valuable electronic money today is bitcoin. This is a new technology but anyway I like your post.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CrimBit

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:24:25 AM

Today as we modernize some of the aspects in the economy like in the production wherein pneumatic machinery are being introduce. Thus, innovation has already prove its efficiency in the production which lowered the production cost. In the areas of transportation, there are cars also being introduced that run by a battery and efficient also and economy in terms of expenses maintenance compared to gasoline powered cars. Other than that there are already other inventions that promote the comfort of living in life. Thus, digital currency is another innovations. Could you consider bitcoin as the new innovations for fiat money? The answer will be used in my research term paper for the adaptation of unified digital currency that could be used by the people around the world.
Yes Bitcoin is also an innovation in the banking world, you also certainly know some countries prohibit the use of Bitcoin, because Bitcoin innovation eliminates the role of the Bank as a broker, whereas this innovation cuts transaction costs. obviously very profitable for Bitcoin holders but according to the bank this innovation is detrimental to them.
Ekimzjames20

Activity: 348
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:42:04 AM

Today as we modernize some of the aspects in the economy like in the production wherein pneumatic machinery are being introduce. Thus, innovation has already prove its efficiency in the production which lowered the production cost. In the areas of transportation, there are cars also being introduced that run by a battery and efficient also and economy in terms of expenses maintenance compared to gasoline powered cars. Other than that there are already other inventions that promote the comfort of living in life. Thus, digital currency is another innovations. Could you consider bitcoin as the new innovations for fiat money? The answer will be used in my research term paper for the adaptation of unified digital currency that could be used by the people around the world.
Yes Bitcoin is also an innovation in the banking world, you also certainly know some countries prohibit the use of Bitcoin, because Bitcoin innovation eliminates the role of the Bank as a broker, whereas this innovation cuts transaction costs. obviously very profitable for Bitcoin holders but according to the bank this innovation is detrimental to them.

I think yes it is a result of the innovation of the world. A high technology in terms of payments, wherein the transactions is through internet. Soon to replace fiat money, when the wholeworld ready to adopted it.
Cryptomania843

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:59:08 AM

Bitcoin is not just an innovation but a revolution. It is likely to change the entire global economy. Banks will no longer have a monopoly on our money. Blockaine risks a lot of things in our daily life but for that we need to be patient.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
happy weblancer

Activity: 518
Merit: 114

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 12:40:25 PM

Bitcoin is not just an innovation but a revolution. It is likely to change the entire global economy. Banks will no longer have a monopoly on our money. Blockaine risks a lot of things in our daily life but for that we need to be patient.

The innovation of cryptocurrency is that, firstly, the exchange of this digital money occurs through crypto-encryption in a secure environment, secondly - P2P, without intermediaries, thirdly - anonymously.
Crafts12

Activity: 405
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 12:58:34 PM

Bitcoin is truly a phenomenal innovation today. It helps a lot of people in different aspect of life. There is a lot of benefits that an individual could obtain like income, profit, knowledge, and so on. Bitcoin will definitely change the global economy and be a new system for storing a person's money. It could be an alternate for banks. So it is a phenomenal innovation because a lot of people seems tp know and use it now.

hometester

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 01:57:10 PM

the main problem is that bitcoin has become a marketable tool for different areas, then growth will not keep you waiting
bitcoindusts

Activity: 1050
Merit: 269

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 02:22:54 PM

Bitcoin is a logical continuation of traditional money, remember the evolution of the form of money:)

It could never continue traditional money, so to say.

That's why bitcoin is considered revolutionary. Remember that revolutionary changes usually meant taking out the old and placing in the new.

Traditional money has always been in a tangible form, something that has a shape, a size, something that can be weighed, it has a solid feel, and once glance by the naked eye will indicate the value.  Traditional money does not need digital technology. But here we have bitcoin, something from the digital space that has no tangible properties, yet, valuable.
Juliedarwin

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 02:34:11 PM

Yes I believe that bitcoin is a new phenomenal innovation for it's very own marketable history name specially at blockchain. We almost trust and believe of what it gives to us. And I almost there to prove that bitcoin is one of the high technology terms of payments and it gives help to us.
bitcoins94

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:07:34 PM

What is phenomenal is AML BitCoin. AML BitCoin rests on a privately regulated public blockchain that facilitates AML-KYC compliance and identifies criminals associated with illicit transactions while maintaining and strengthening the privacy protections for legitimate users.
Udrujec

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:43:55 PM

I think that bitcoin can be equated to the most ingenious inventions of this century. This innovation, which is created not just for someone's enrichment, it is created to improve our economic life.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
rasp

Activity: 900
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:57:11 PM

Bitcoin is not only money, as we can see blockchain can be used almost in every sphere of our life (data storage, gaming, business, etc.). Some governments even intend to make the elections system based on blockchain (my country is among those and I'm really eager to see this idea being implemented).

Still, if talking about the financial aspect, bitcoin can be a real remedy for those who 1) want full control over their assets without banks asking them the purpose of their transactions; 2) wish to have a fully safe and reliable payments system (provided that they do not lose their credentials, of course); 3) think about the future of their kids and make regular deposits to their wallets.
Glutius

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:48:14 PM

You have made the right conclusion, putting bitcoin on a par with other inventions that simplify human life. This currency can really be considered a unique innovation that its technology can significantly transform all the world's financial systems.

mfyilmaz

Activity: 82
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:52:54 PM

yes I think bitcoin is the most valuable invention ever made and it will make so many things in life easier for us even tho it will make a lot of jobs redundant as for example bankers because everybody is his own bank with bitcoin. It has the same function as gold but with the convenience of the year 2018... I think in a few decades we will divide time into 2 pieces... before Bitcoin and after bitcoin as it will make a big mark on society and evolution of the humankind...
bigbosma

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 09:09:14 PM

Bitcoin has already turned our understanding of what the world economic system can be. And when it is accepted by all countries and bitcoin can be fully realized as a world currency, there will be a completely new chapter in the development of the world.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
minhlee95

Activity: 527
Merit: 101

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 09:20:40 PM

The idea of creating a single digital currency seems to me to be truly brilliant. When I think how much it will transform the world and make our daily money transactions more convenient, I just admire the creators. This is truly a 21st century phenomenon.

liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 09:42:04 PM

yes I think bitcoin is the most valuable invention ever made and it will make so many things in life easier for us even tho it will make a lot of jobs redundant as for example bankers because everybody is his own bank with bitcoin. It has the same function as gold but with the convenience of the year 2018... I think in a few decades we will divide time into 2 pieces... before Bitcoin and after bitcoin as it will make a big mark on society and evolution of the humankind...

The unique thing about bitcoin is that it's completely transparent and without third parties or banks. All transactions that have lasted, as well as a person's balance, can be seen by anyone. However, it remains anonymous. That is the astonishing fact of bitcoin and the phenomenal sundries of innovation. Many people in the world are interested in bitcoin. Because, this currency is known, not legal entity. That is, the government does not contribute to various transactions on the other.
endut15

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:28:32 PM

bitcoin is not only a phenomenal innovation but an innovation that has changed this world order, which used to be no digital currency now, and the most important is the technology used by bitcoin, blockchain

at present with the existence of bitcoin in our world, indeed the world situation is almost changing, because the existence of bitcoin also affects the world enough. moreover, this digital currency really helps us to meet the costs in our lives.
Volkan_Tom

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:30:31 PM

I am sure that in this century Bitcoin will become the most basic financial system on which the entire world financial pyramid will be built. Blockchain as a technology is an amazing invention that allows to solve thousands of problems in all sectors of the economy.
Baronggot

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 06:43:35 AM

Indeed, bitcoin i a breakthrough invention that has helped many people in so many ways on their financial condition. As a whole, countries who accepted cryptocurrencies claimed that their economy grows significantly compared to the times when cryptos are not yet utilized.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: