Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 05:28:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: is ETH very cheap now?  (Read 2586 times)
Teamsah541616

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:50:14 PM

It only create panic to people who do not have any strategies in HODL or trading. Also the current state of the market where almost all crypto are in a great dip only the new investors that bought BTC and altcoins at a higher price are panicking. However they should see the bright side of this dip that it is a good time to add more tokens to their portfolio for the next bull run of the market.
Always AL

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:39:24 AM

For current prices, one might say the prices very cheap compared to Ethereum last year, but that's the business cryptocurrency, price movement up and down already things are very unusual. Current prices will not last long, the future will certainly be back to normal and will increase over time
cryptoloverlife

Activity: 278
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:26:15 AM

All coins are really cheap now, compared to the hype 6 months back.

Ethereum is a good technology, and smart contracts are very helpful to resolve issues or build good platforms on it.

If I have to buy Ethereum, I will wait for around $350. However, this is my personal choice.
warokngebel

Activity: 17

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:32:10 AM

eth still high, more than 0.07btc.. 
damniatx_

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:52:18 AM

All coins are really cheap now, compared to the hype 6 months back.

Ethereum is a good technology, and smart contracts are very helpful to resolve issues or build good platforms on it.

If I have to buy Ethereum, I will wait for around $350. However, this is my personal choice.
I think now is a good time to buy Eth, if you look at old prices. But if you look at the trend of recent months, then the rate is relatively stable, so you may need to wait until the rate decreases slightly.
antran123

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:19:26 AM

It's a good time to buy and invest in ethereum because the price of ethereum will continue to grow and become stronger, so if the investment in ethereum will be profitable
sedihnya8

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:34:13 AM

for now not only the price of ethereum and falling bitcoin prices, but almost all types of altcoin have decreased in price.
the price of ethereum is very cheap nowadays, and it is a very waiting price by traders to buy ethereum and increase its investment
Tak bersalah

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:52:44 AM

Yes and I feel this is a good time if you want to invest and buy Ethereum in considerable amounts,
xandebnu

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

Infleum

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:58:28 PM

I believe, nowadays is the best etehereum price for a long time, we can say almost like an year ago. So if I had free money, I would definitely buy it.

carcas

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:07:51 PM

Yes I also think the same with your thoughts. The price of eth for now has decreased greatly. if the decline occurs it will have an impact to eth mining activities. everyone will lose if mining eth with a cheap price.
owmivmen

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:23:38 PM

This is due to poor crypto market this year. eth and bitcoin prices have decreased considerably. all will lose if the price of crypto decreased every day.
cryptonews90

Activity: 175

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:37:27 PM

Yes and i think this time well to buy ETH because many people think ETH will come to high price
enenmom

Activity: 118

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:53:57 PM

The recent market has puzzled me. I wonder if ETH should fall to $380 for this reason. But if you choose to purchase ETH at this time, I think it is a good idea. Because its price is very low, this seems to be the price I just purchased. Lead to panic! Lips sealed

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
hekimogluburaketem

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:22:45 PM

Coins like ETH which are high volume coins are good to invest in at dip. You won't find a better price to buy ETH again. I am expecting a bullish ride in July. This is the best time to invest in high volume coin because when pump happens these are the coins with appreciate first.
Ryanpogi

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:44:48 PM

Not really, etherium does not go down too much today, not like the bitcoin that is very small value. This So I can say that etherium is not cheap now. Thanks
Nolimitz84

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:45:43 PM

Very soon, prey in your apartment will be completely unprofitable.Now mining will mainly be engaged in large farms.I don't know how much Your country costs 1 kilowatt, but in my country, even with such a price , you will still have a benefit

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
PROJECT'S ACCELERATOR
&
INVESTMENT PLATFORM

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
rye18

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:46:38 AM

Yes its very cheap now as it falls to $431 and i think this is the lowest price of ethereum for this year and the sad thing is we don't know yet on how to protect our investment and to cut the possible losses of continuous fluctuation.
h0lybyte

Activity: 924
Merit: 511

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:02:21 AM

I think crypto prices are far lowered than their original previous prices and ETH is also trading at half price currently than it had been traded before a few months.
Bases on my trading experience, it is a favourable time to store as much ETH coins  as you can so that you can take huge profits once the prices surge
renault18turbo

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:05:41 AM

I believe that the price of Ethereum relative to other altcoins has not fallen much. But I think that Ethereum will always be in the top.
SHawk

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 12:33:13 PM

I think crypto prices are far lowered than their original previous prices and ETH is also trading at half price currently than it had been traded before a few months.
Bases on my trading experience, it is a favourable time to store as much ETH coins  as you can so that you can take huge profits once the prices surge
I also suggest that it is a very good time to buy as much coin as you desire because the price is cheap now and if you hold ethereum for long term, you will earn reasonable profit by the time you sell because the price would have risen above what it is now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: