Bitcoin Forum
July 10, 2024, 10:00:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🚀【ANN】【ICO】 SINT.GLOBAL | World's fastest Crypto & FIAT exchange 🚀🚀  (Read 3853 times)
AndyFallek

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:25:34 PM

Hey. What about the team? Smiley
The project is being developed by blockchain enthusiasts and people with experience in the new technologies sector. We believe it is this blend of talent that will help us achieve commercial success.
Sint will provide a comprehensive solution for cryptocurrency users which is clearly lacking in today’s marketplace. It will unify the financial market with the rapidly growing cryptocurrency market and make it more accessible to ordinary people.
SanniBis

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:10:45 PM

What is the most important aspect of the platform? Smiley
AndyFallek

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:14:07 AM

What is the most important aspect of the platform? Smiley
Each user will be able to exchange fiat to SIN, SIN to CRYPTO, CRYPTO to SIN, SIN to fiat with no fees using the Sint Platform. This unique functionality will make it a desirable trading tool among both large market participants and small players. The platform guarantees speed, scalability and security of processed transactions thanks to its proven and extremely stable foundation in the form of the Ethereum network on which the token will be based. As the perfect tool for making profits of arbitrage, it will be an irreplaceable intermediary currency for transferring money between exchanges. All traders will additionally benefit from listing the SIN token on as many cryptocurrency exchanges as possible. The only way to distribute SIN is an ICO, during which 82% of all tokens will be distributed.
SanniBis

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:01:14 AM

How about inflation? Smiley
AndyFallek

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:58:57 AM

How about inflation? Smiley
Conversely, the virtual currency is deflationary, because the number of coins in circulation is predetermined and will be defined in our Smart Contract. Sin transactions are anonymous – when you pay for the exchange service on our platform you make a regular transfer like in the case of any other cryptocurrency. Fees for sending Sin between different wallets are symbolic – you pay the so-called miners, who make their connections available so that the virtual coin can be sent to the recipient. In practice, this is only a few cents – less than in the case of a traditional wire transfer. The fee may not be charged at all but paying the fee will give you credibility and speed up the transfer. Transactions are carried out in real time, almost immediately – no matter where you are sending your funds. You do not have to use any intermediaries – Sin transfers are free from expensive and usually unfavourable currency conversions. Each payment is guaranteed by an entry in blockchain algorithm, so you avoid the risk of losing money. Your account cannot be blocked, thanks to the peer-to-peer network. Only you are involved in the transaction. The system is very secure – it has been proven that it is practically impossible to break into your wallet if, of course, you follow the standard security rules. Sin is the simplest way to become an investor – you are the master of your finances.
SanniBis

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:53:47 AM

What about security? Smiley
AndyFallek

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:02:45 AM

We monitor suspicious activity in real time. Two-factor authentication is another option that will help you make your account secure, and when you enable it, nobody else will be able to log in using only your password. Two-factor authentication requires an additional component, which makes accessing your account very difficult for third parties. You have several methods to choose from.
SanniBis

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:00:34 AM

We monitor suspicious activity in real time. Two-factor authentication is another option that will help you make your account secure, and when you enable it, nobody else will be able to log in using only your password. Two-factor authentication requires an additional component, which makes accessing your account very difficult for third parties. You have several methods to choose from.
What kind? Tell, interested.
AndyFallek

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:01:39 AM

What kind? Tell, interested.
Google Authenticator
 A smartphone application that allows you to generate one-time login codes. Each time you enter your Sint password, a window pops up, and you have to enter the code generated by the Google application. This is a great way to secure your account because it requires a separate device – even if someone breaks into your computer, they will not have access to your phone and they won’t be able to log in.
E-mail codes

A simpler method that does not require downloading Google Authenticator app to your phone. Every time you log in, you will receive a confirmation code in an email that you must enter into the pop-up window after you have filled in your password.
We are aware that all financial transactions carried out using the Sint Platform must meet the highest security standards. We make every effort to abide by the most stringent standards, a claim which is supported by external audits.
yehor

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:44:40 AM

on which ICO listing websites I already can find your project?
on which ICO listing websites I already can find your project?
ChristianMill

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:01:45 AM

Hey. What is the price for ETH?
AndyFallek

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:52:35 AM

Hey. What is the price for ETH?
1 ETH = 250 000 SIN tokens
Promitestake

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:49:31 AM
Merited by knolix (1)

I will try to spread good word about this project. It is necessary to support the project for the company. Definitely worth to participate. May the force be with you
Borkin

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:58:15 AM

Having to have an individual wallet for every coin is a best way to protect money. I think so.
BountyOne

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:15:07 AM

There are many hacker who  always trying to take money from wallet. I am very scare about the security of my wallet. what are the best way to secure my  wallet so that my bitcoin will always be safe and secured. Please give me some ideas
HenryBilly

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:04:40 AM

There are many hacker who  always trying to take money from wallet. I am very scare about the security of my wallet. what are the best way to secure my  wallet so that my bitcoin will always be safe and secured. Please give me some ideas

I use such way
1. Securing your email account
2. Securing your social media account
3. Using unique and powerful passwords for all online wallet accounts
4. Enabling two-factor authentication
holos119

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:07:18 PM

I use such way
1. Securing your email account
2. Securing your social media account
3. Using unique and powerful passwords for all online wallet accounts
4. Enabling two-factor authentication

To secure your bitcoin wallet, you can store in a good market like bittrex, poloniex, and for more secure you can give 2FA security code.
ole88_89

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:03:04 PM

How did you learn crypto currency? How to secure more from scam?
Borkin

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:08:51 PM

I have first seen it online and heard some rumors about how fast it grows and you can earn some bucks from it but then i tend to ignored this since i haven't seen enough evidence personally "to see is to believe" right ? but after a few months i saw/heard my friends talking about this crytocurrency this and they're earning a lot of money from it. so i tried to ask them how but sad to say they tend to ignore me and keep those information's they have. so I did some research about it and end up here on this site/group where i found out a lot of things that could also help me to improve on this industry. so what i can advice is try to wonder and roam around this site. there's a lot of good people in here who share they're knowledge and help you understand crytocurrency. also try to do some research online, start from the bottom/history of BTC and you'll soon get the hang of it.
BountyTwo

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:15:59 PM

I first heard some of the crypto currency from one of my friends. He told me that he was earning a lot of money from it but I didn't pay attention to him, I thought it was some kind of networking business and I didn't realize that crypto currencies will grow this much. I just started using some of the crypto currency because I already know that the profit will be high. I'm still studying and learning everything that I can about how crypto currency system works.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: