Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:40:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin banned in social media?  (Read 548 times)
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 10:32:22 AM

is that real or fake news?...
i am confused of what people are disccussing about banning all cryptos and altcoins in social media,how should we know that its real or not...
im scared,because like me this is the way that i participate in bounty campaign,how can i participate those bounties if theres no twitter and facebook update for cryptos..
on facebook, the news is true. facebook has blocked crypto ads. now facebook is no new policy, and not just crypto, some youtube promotion on facebook is also now more difficult. they want to avoid unwanted events as it is very easy to access the site and also today almost all levels of society use it. specifically for bitcoin, they think bitcoin is a scam because of the drastic price decline from last December to early 2018.
vinasky

Activity: 103
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:42:44 AM

As far as I know facebook and twitter prohibited to advertise crypto
And it's a pity, targeted Facebook advertising is one of the most effective methods at the moment
Jingjess

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:47:45 AM

i am confused of what people are disccussing about banning all cryptos and altcoins in social media,how should we know that its real or not...
im scared,because like me this is the way that i participate in bounty campaign,how can i participate those bounties if theres no twitter and facebook update for cryptos..

I didn't heard any news that  all cryptos are ban in social media,this fakes news that spreading can contribute to price down of all cryptos but it doesn't affect me anyway.

mario00

Activity: 133

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:05:47 AM

No I don't believe bitcoin is banned in social media, I think some platforms actually banned some ICOs though but I will do some more research and check it out.
Alanpigi80

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:04:56 PM

I still get crypto ads from YouTube, maybe the ban it's related only on Facebook's platform, that I don't use really that much
frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:10:45 PM

If you till can participate in the bounty programs who are managed by fairly sensible managers then I am pretty sure the news is not yet fake. Why? Because obviously the ICO's still can promote their content over the social platforms and your manager still can run the bounties that include the social media posting and promoting.

Also, if you must have noticed then you will come to know that you still can visualise the advertisement related to the crypto currencies all over the Facebook, twitter, and off course google ads can be seen on every crypto related websites. So I dont think there is anything official that has been done about it yet.
mafitjulit

Activity: 64
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:11:30 PM

Banyats are now not only bitcoin, but generally crypto-currencies in general are connected with the fact that companies are afraid to tear away their investors
Hillthy

Activity: 229

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:16:53 PM

I still get crypto ads from YouTube, maybe the ban it's related only on Facebook's platform, that I don't use really that much
I heard about the confirmation information from facebook. Not only bitcoin, ico and crypto will not be allowed to advertise on facebook. That is why the facebook campaign is often stalled or stopped. Embarrassed
castellodocet

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 05:00:24 PM

Don't worry OP, they are banning sponsored ads mainly, not accounts or bounties, we can keep doing that with no problems
Nachoo

Activity: 194

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 07:50:04 PM

They are trying to stop Bitcoin and cryptos in general from spreading too much now that they want (and probably will) enter in cryptos world
copoyes

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 07:53:49 PM

just banned ads only,more to ico
ico ad ads there are some who got banned there is not
if bitcoin has not heard social media baned bitcoin from facebook to twitter
U20

Activity: 546
Merit: 103

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:17:55 PM

These News are not true. they are speculative news. and to create a negative images about bitcoin. should not listen to them.

GawirZZ

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:31:26 PM

if true this would be the beginning of a crypto bankruptcy because if social media is banned it will affect the selling price of coins and crypto market. I have also heard this final news but until now there has been no action ban on social media.
cryptogideon19

Activity: 316
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:40:56 PM

It's better to read another article. You may just misconcept it. I know they will banned using invitation link. that's my feeling. But the Crypto totally ban it hard. The social media is profitable here so fuzzy.
laryillary

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:54:43 PM

Facebook is far from being a pioneer in its noble desire to protect unintelligent users from "incorrect" advertising, because it's almost a year since Russian Yandex has been stubbornly fighting the penetration of advertising crypto-currency transactions into the contextual network of Direct. Only Yandex, went further, banning, according to the author's observations, advertising farms, ASIC-miners (specialized devices for the production of crypto-currency) and data centers necessary for their placement.
Name: Claudio

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:57:27 PM

Be observant my friend! Have you not seen any post on thy Facebook wall? On thy Twitter page?  I saw a lot, and search it on Google, it was not ban but regulated strictly fully.
vintages

Activity: 966
Merit: 153

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:30:22 PM
Last edit: April 15, 2018, 06:25:34 PM by vintages

If the news is true, you can't blame to anyone. It's your fault.
What an awkward post, what do you mean its 'your fault' ? And moreover, It is true. Haven't you been reading the latest cryptocurrency news? Besides,  you don't  come here to point accessing fingers on anyone or else if you know the fakes developers who create fake ICOs to scam people off their money. You don't blame Facebook also for taking major actions like this, they are protecting their interest and that of their users.
StonedWolf

Activity: 308
Merit: 120

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:30:49 PM

Well it is true that Bitcoin is banned in some social media like facebook. But it is still allowed in some others. Most people see Bitcoin as terrorism and such things. So, to improve their image, they had to do that.

Trivelius

Activity: 344
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:43:31 PM

Bitcoin is not banned in social media. The things that got banned are ICO Ads and they were banned because most of these Ads were being used to scam unsuspecting users who were willing to get in the market but didn't know how to go about it, if we are being honest with ourselves, the Ads ban did more good than harm to the market because those scams were not good for the market anyway.
Yes that is very right that bitcoin is not banned on social media, in fact bitcoin is going to sell very soon. I am hopeful that very soon bitcoin will become much more and bitcoin will even give osofnigin

ARBITAO████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
ARBITAO - DECENTRALIZING ARBITRAGE               
T H E   N E W   W A Y   O F
A R B I T R A G E   T R A D I N G
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
         ▄
        ▄██▄
       ▄█████▄
      ▄███████▄
     ▄█████████▄
    █
███████████
  ▄███
███████████▄
 ▄████
████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▀██████████████████▀
 ▀███████
██████████▀
  ▀████
███████████
   ▀█
████████████▀
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
█████████████  ██▄
██             ████▄
██             ██ ▀██▄
██        ▄█▄  ████████
██       ▄███▄       
██      ▄█▀ ▀█▄      ██
██     ▄█▀▄██▀█▄     ██
██    ▄████▀  ▀█▄    ██
██   █████████████   ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██                   ██
███████████████████████
❱❱❱ Download WHITEPAPER
FACEBOOK       TELEGRAM
────      TWITTER      ────
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
Arkham Knight

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:18:08 AM

Bitcoin is not banned in social media. The things that got banned are ICO Ads and they were banned because most of these Ads were being used to scam unsuspecting users who were willing to get in the market but didn't know how to go about it, if we are being honest with ourselves, the Ads ban did more good than harm to the market because those scams were not good for the market anyway.

I'm also in favor of the ad bans. Those lazy investors are the types of people who always get caught in these scams and this implementations can be described like a damage control.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: