Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:14:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Tips to survived the difficulties on market downfall  (Read 813 times)
peter0425

Activity: 2646
Merit: 445

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:37:38 AM
Last edit: April 28, 2018, 03:23:28 PM by peter0425

This advice has been said and reminded countless times already but still people panic and sell they're crypto currencies when the price goes down. These shows you shouldn't really invest money you cannot afford to lose cause you might end up losing it because of FUD.

I think the reason why people they panic selling because they don't have enough knowledge on how to handle the risk of trading ,so they follow the people crowd when everyone sell they sell it also even they can lose their money. And i like your said that we need to invest on what we can afford to lose.
The only people who panics are newbies, newcomers to the world of crypto investment. They thought that this market is one way to get rich quick, so they invest. But they immediately panics when the price is going down. And in order to cut their losses, they will just push the sell button.

As for the tips, yeah I would say that its the proven strategy when the is going down. Also not selling means you are not losing any money as well, so I don't know what people sell when the market is falling.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kimochidesh

Activity: 518
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:30:58 PM

It’s quite tough to control emotions when you see your money going out of your hands. But one should try not to panic and sell their investment at loss. You should hold and wait for the price rise. But if you are falling short of money then holding is not an option for you. Try day trading instead.
robotrobert

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:11:40 AM

Good tips the better tips is to remain calm everything happens in the market is normal not all time the price will jump to high there's a time that the market is downfall.
Do your life a smooth journey for you? Didn’t you have seen any sort of disturbance in your life? Do everything was just perfect and according to the plan you have faced right now? No, a definite no it would be. Reason is, every person on this world is just disturbed. You can’t see any one of all the population. Same is the case with bitcoins, they have so hardships and downfalls too. But they teach to keep our head high.
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1158

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:08:14 PM

This advice has been said and reminded countless times already but still people panic and sell they're crypto currencies when the price goes down. These shows you shouldn't really invest money you cannot afford to lose cause you might end up losing it because of FUD.

I think the reason why people they panic selling because they don't have enough knowledge on how to handle the risk of trading ,so they follow the people crowd when everyone sell they sell it also even they can lose their money. And i like your said that we need to invest on what we can afford to lose.
That is even the number one thing or even the main reason why they panic. Normally, if you invest without any knowledge of your area of investment, the likelihood of panicking at some point, based on not preparing yourself for the risk ahead is definite.

A lot of people are just here for profit based on all they have heard and forgetting how volatile the market can be in a short period and then let that wipe off their level of thinking to be at least patient for the long term until they panic and make the wrong moves eventually.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:25:06 PM

ahah.most people now in the market don't care what others advices 'cause they're claiming their selves as an expert, and don't want to rely which the reason they always declined this kind of advice. Lol but at the end they always repent because of being lack of strategies in the market.
Even when you advise some people now to hold and not panic, they always make you sound more like a broken record who is just trying to console and appeal them as if you are doing it for your own benefit. Downtrends in markets are normal and if those who have invested had invested wisely and know they are in for the long term and probably at some point did not get greedy going all in, then I do not see any reason why they would have been panicking.

I believe into experience for survival against downtrends rather than some advice from anyone nor from experts. Yes, I mean to say only our previous action against such downfall market alone will be helpful. If we have failed in previous occasion then we must rectify our mistake and if we have handled that perfectly then we may need to just repeating that.
wantjokull

Activity: 700
Merit: 275

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 04:35:12 PM

I like the third point where you mentioned that don't think about it much. Yes that's the thing one should really avoid and I have experienced it myself too. I mean if you keep thinking why it is so then you do end up having huge time lapse before you could just have some good results. I mean when we wait the time runs really slow, that's the psychological fact and everyone does experience that. So it's better to leave that where it is and just avoid watching it over and over again. That way we won't end up having panicking attacks too. :-)

▄▄██▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄
▀▀██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▀▀
    ▀▀██▀▀         ▀▀██▀▀

███▄▄██████▄▄        ▄▄██████▄▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄▄██████▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀████▄    ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄  ▀████▄   ▄████▀  ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
████        ███▄  ▄███        ███▄   ▀████▄████▀   ▄███        ███▄
███          ███  ████████████████     ▀█████▀     ███          ███
███          ███  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███████▄    ███▄        ▄███
███          ███   ███▄▄            ▄████▀ ▀████▄   ███▄▄    ▄▄███
███          ███    ▀██████████    ▀███▀     ▀███▀   ▀██████████▀
▀▀▀          ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀         ▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄       
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▄▄█▄▄   
▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀   █ ▀▀▄
▄▀▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀        █  ▀▄
█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                           █
█                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▄▀       █
█                  █   ██   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▀▄       █
█                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                           █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
THE WORLD'S
FIRST INSTANT
CRYPTO LOANS
GET INSTANT CASH IN
40+FIAT
CURRENCIES

USING
CRYPTO  AS
COLLATERAL

ahoenk

Activity: 1232
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:03:29 AM

I just saw the top 1000 list of bitcoin rich wallet and my though is " why i am panic while another rhousand and thousand people believe and still investing in this crypto market. They invest a lot more then my investment and they did not panic. Thats why my best strategy is i will follow those whale. I will hold and trust this crypto is the futures. And my other strategies is i will not selling any coin when its deep but keep buying from my weekly paycheck.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
shams

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:16:13 PM

Patience and hold the best tips to survive in this difficult position of the market because if you have patience and holding power here you can cross this difficult phase easily.
endermanfomalhaut7

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:41:45 AM

Panicking can be proved dangerous for the investore as it will make him out of his mind due to fear, forcing him to do the mistake
entrepmind23

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:03:32 AM

You have a good advice OP but sometimes people just cannot control their emotions that's why they decided to just sell every thing and exit the crypto world while others would sell their coins to buy lower. In my point of view, if I already lost more than 20% of the value of my investment then I would rather hold it and wait for sometime even if it would take months for me to wait for profit.

With the recent bear market, I saw the downfall of some coins losing more than 90% of its value and learned my lesson to cut loss if possible the next time. It is already anticipated that prices would go down because of the bull run last December but I didn't expect it would go down that much so I devise a different strategy so that I would be ready next time.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
Arwinkim

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 03:31:37 AM

Thank you for giving us the advice mate. Even though it seems pretty basic but so many of us can't control our emotion seeing our portfolio value falling to the floor. When hard time comes, I think it is a signal for us to take a rest for a moment to start thinking what is wrong instead of making panic selling. Just like you said, maybe most of us can hodl Bitcoin and Ethereum because these are strong crypto currencies but other than these might be a different story.
maxim000

Activity: 304
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:59:09 AM

There is no easy way to shoot up to riches. Invest wisely in crypto, hodl wisely and sell with extreme caution and patience. It is definitely a parallel way of earning easy money, just keep your nerves calm and stay updated about the news surrounding the market.
If you are unable to stay calm, just go out on a short trip. Distract yourself from the world and come back home when you are back to senses.
Hemady17

Activity: 505
Merit: 35

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:49:40 PM

Hey base on the post I read today many people are hesitating to sell and panicking because of the bitcoin downfall that is happening today so I will just make this short and helpful (note to traders and holders that will comment here about my topic, that my top ideas is just basic but remember that we still have those people who do not understand this well)

HOPE THIS WOULD HELP PEOPLE WHO ARE PANICKING AND THINKING ABOUT IT TO MUCH.

1. Do not panic when market value is decreasing

2. Do not even think of selling you bitcoin or ethereum

3. Do not think about it to much, why? because it will rise like before it got really high and for that a man got a car ,a luxury to point that out. So maybe like him you will get rich BUT in a long term situation

Edit: additional. So, I suggest you go and hold next thing you know your might get rich

FOR INVESTING OR TRADING:

4. DO not invest really high that you can lose (DON'T INVEST WHAT YOU MAY LOSE)

5. study the past history of market value ( when holding or investing and even trading)

Your tips maybe good enough for the perfect world, but dude we are living in imperfect world. As much as we like others to hold on their portfolio some are really wanted to end their misery. In short, the current loss they experience is too much to handle. 
But I do agree in item number 1, 3, 4, and 5. I think it is essential to take this as a note in every investor or trader.

Base Protocol                                     Presale
Hold one token; Hold all tokens                [ Website ]
BitcoinTalk  |  Discord  |  Twitter  |  Medium  |  Telegram
--DarkSecrets--

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:22:56 PM

There is no easy way to shoot up to riches. Invest wisely in crypto, hodl wisely and sell with extreme caution and patience. It is definitely a parallel way of earning easy money, just keep your nerves calm and stay updated about the news surrounding the market.
If you are unable to stay calm, just go out on a short trip. Distract yourself from the world and come back home when you are back to senses.
In the market that full of risk and fear of price dump or being late to buy anyone will be out of their focus. The tips is very helpful but in the times that it already happens most traders loss up their mind and encountering emotions that is hard to control or get above to it. The best tip is to learn it by yourself and what is good for you.

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-       
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_   
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS.▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██   
  ▐██▌                       
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
oxygensignature0

Activity: 67

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:28:50 AM

The ine who are in safest side of btcs economy is ofcourse the holders. Their wallet doesn't get impacted with this ups and downs
boatswaincreditE

Activity: 72

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:41:47 PM

Thanks for the precautious measures here. It helped me a lot totally to freak out my horrific points
Kelvinid

Activity: 2800
Merit: 344

when lambo...

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 12:01:29 AM

Right.Although there are really lot of ways to survive in market downfall,but we just end up with our own decisions in life.If you know what you're doing in this crypto world,then for sure you will know its outcomes after doing it.Market downfall does not happen only once,it comes back every after bull run.So as we go on with our journey here,we will be used with it and will adjust eventually its market events.Just don't panic.That's the best tip i have to say.Learn to be patient and understand the market.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
Maximo1

Activity: 202

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 02:15:20 AM

Hey base on the post I read today many people are hesitating to sell and panicking because of the bitcoin downfall that is happening today so I will just make this short and helpful (note to traders and holders that will comment here about my topic, that my top ideas is just basic but remember that we still have those people who do not understand this well)

HOPE THIS WOULD HELP PEOPLE WHO ARE PANICKING AND THINKING ABOUT IT TO MUCH.

1. Do not panic when market value is decreasing

2. Do not even think of selling you bitcoin or ethereum

3. Do not think about it to much, why? because it will rise like before it got really high and for that a man got a car ,a luxury to point that out. So maybe like him you will get rich BUT in a long term situation

Edit: additional. So, I suggest you go and hold next thing you know your might get rich

FOR INVESTING OR TRADING:

4. DO not invest really high that you can lose (DON'T INVEST WHAT YOU MAY LOSE)

5. study the past history of market value ( when holding or investing and even trading)

Thank you for this tips, its very useful to all new traders, and also patience inorder to survive the difficulties of the market.
Sazakan

Activity: 82
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:33:33 AM

Real professionals are ofc selling when the price is high and buying when the price is low but to know when which level of investment is necessary is complicated in the best of times and the blockchain/crypto-currency market is still way too volatile and "new" to get through by using basic stock market knowledge. Problem is ofc, every action by every single investor influences everyone else - it's a bit like a soft version of the prisoner's dilemma: If no one sells, it is good for you to also not sell, but if a lot of people sell, you want to be one of those....so you need to trust either 1) "the market" ...hard...or 2) the long-term-correction-tendency. To be fair, a good investment won't be underrated for long but trusting the market in general - especially on the short term - is....brave.

“Three may keep a secret, if two of them are dead.” ― Benjamin Franklin
daxiake

Activity: 688
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:08:27 AM

Well some people just dont have a choice. They might have bills to pay and other needs, HODLing is just not an option for them

Such people should invest in areas which have zero risks like depositing in "Saving Bank Account" or in government saving schemes, where rate of return is fixed and chances of investment collapse are zero. These options are best for old age people who are retired from jobs and can't actively follow stock markets and other trading options. Although profit is guaranteed in such schemes, your money is degraded in value due to inflation. To increase the worth of your investment you have to take a risk by jumping into trading options like equity or crypto market. And when you come to crypto market there is no way to become rich overnight you have to be patients, withstand worse market conditions, only then you are able to get good return.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: