Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:44:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Tips to survived the difficulties on market downfall  (Read 813 times)
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:32:41 AM

This is a great write up. I love it. I will just like to add a common thing that everyone can use when you feel the market cap is decreasing, its called TETHER(USD/USDT). This is mostly available on top exchanges. You can convert your Btc/ETH holding to tether anytime you feel there is a downtrend. It really helps a lot, and you can easily convert it to btc/ETH when you feel a uptrend is coming soon.
Someone have said, life isn’t a bed of roses ratherprunes. So better is to learn different things that can be helpful to you at the end of day. People from different backgrounds are coming into bitcoins and they are continuously earning money from it. But mostly they don’t know about bitcoins. Now if they think they already don’t know about them so no need to get in, then how can they will be earning.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
yanesna3

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:44:32 PM

I don't trade ir invest nor holdle btcs. I just lurk here and there gathering updated info about cryptos for my youtube channel

Interesting. How do you make any videos on YouTube ( i suspect that they are about the cryptocurrency) if you do not deal with crypto? You say you do not trade, invest or hold. How can you deal with your channel?
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:19:15 PM

Hey base on the post I read today many people are hesitating to sell and panicking because of the bitcoin downfall that is happening today so I will just make this short and helpful (note to traders and holders that will comment here about my topic, that my top ideas is just basic but remember that we still have those people who do not understand this well)

HOPE THIS WOULD HELP PEOPLE WHO ARE PANICKING AND THINKING ABOUT IT TO MUCH.

1. Do not panic when market value is decreasing

2. Do not even think of selling you bitcoin or ethereum

3. Do not think about it to much, why? because it will rise like before it got really high and for that a man got a car ,a luxury to point that out. So maybe like him you will get rich BUT in a long term situation

Edit: additional. So, I suggest you go and hold next thing you know your might get rich

FOR INVESTING OR TRADING:

4. DO not invest really high that you can lose (DON'T INVEST WHAT YOU MAY LOSE)

5. study the past history of market value ( when holding or investing and even trading)

As I know only patience is the point to keep survived on real market in any condition. Your post is like detail about patience it self and keep hold our act about anything on real market. For me, your post is very good. I have another knowledge is strategy how to choose alternative way to face market.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:15:33 PM

I don't trade ir invest nor holdle btcs. I just lurk here and there gathering updated info about cryptos for my youtube channel

Interesting. How do you make any videos on YouTube ( i suspect that they are about the cryptocurrency) if you do not deal with crypto? You say you do not trade, invest or hold. How can you deal with your channel?
Survival is easy and not a problem at all because if Bitcoin has survived beside all the difficulties and problems so why not we? We can face the little competition and that is with ourselves by gaining enough knowledge to use it according to the market for good returns. We have to invest now as the market price is stable and is a good opportunity to buy now and hold for long term.
Gwapoman

Activity: 252
Merit: 8

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 10:28:38 PM

Hey base on the post I read today many people are hesitating to sell and panicking because of the bitcoin downfall that is happening today so I will just make this short and helpful (note to traders and holders that will comment here about my topic, that my top ideas is just basic but remember that we still have those people who do not understand this well)

3. Do not think about it to much, why? because it will rise like before it got really high and for that a man got a car ,a luxury to point that out. So maybe like him you will get rich BUT in a long term situation

Edit: additional. So, I suggest you go and hold next thing you know your might get rich

5. study the past history of market value ( when holding or investing and even trading)

Just an additional advice for traders..LEARN A GOOD ENTRY AND EXIT in the market...there are good situation we need to sell all our cryptos for tether.

██    DON'T POST SHITPOST  ██
Glydel1999

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:58:57 PM

To survive to the difficulties on the market downfall the things you should do or consider to be able to survive is dont over think or panic with like this situation because it cant help you and just be observant when to buy coin to keep to survive in this situation.
Karmakid

Activity: 742
Merit: 397

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:25:26 PM

I agree with you. Patience is what we really need here because that is the best shield and weapon that we could have during the downfall of the market. We should know how to handle our emotions and we should try to avoid panicking because it won't help as earn and grow in crypto world.
royale143

Activity: 294
Merit: 36

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:50:18 PM

I agree with your raised points mate. However, to sum it all up. I think one should just be smart and basically be patient with their investment whatever facet or department of the market you're in. I say that because this market is just so filled with factors that could make your lose hope to it, and would also make your investments go down south. Therefore, it's always a good thing to have an open eye to see when the market would begin to recuperate to know how much patience you should invest as you do business.

Grillo

Activity: 225

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:15:19 PM

i hate those times because almost all the coins are going down and my entire trading budget goes very down too, anyway, i just try to forget about the coins that i bought and everything seems to be fine later.

chocolah29

Activity: 588
Merit: 128

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:11:33 AM

Agree with OP because panic will just bring you to more devastating loss that in the first place you shouldn't. I think we should be all used to this panic moments because we're here in a market that everything rise and fall so if you're too emotional you'll be a weak hands here and won't gain anything. Have courage in everything.

SUBSCRIBE NOW
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:28:22 AM

Agree with OP because panic will just bring you to more devastating loss that in the first place you shouldn't. I think we should be all used to this panic moments because we're here in a market that everything rise and fall so if you're too emotional you'll be a weak hands here and won't gain anything. Have courage in everything.
That's why we should not trade for emotional satisfaction because if we do that,we'll just end up losers.Yes it may be hard to do if we see our own investment is falling down but if we just keep our faith in bitcoin,stay calm and relax,then for sure we will never get lose in time of dips.Trade for a huge profit,but make sure to trade only what you can afford to lose since bitcoin investment is such a risky one.

Lannie25

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:47:18 AM

My tips for you to be able to survive to the difficulties on the market down fall is don’t panic in this situation,
just be positive thinker to function well your mind to think clearly to what strategy that you will do to be out in this situation .
Genosx

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 07:54:54 AM

I feel sad about that the investments in cryptocurrency incurs a massive loss of forty percent.
That is not great because of this things it can affect the performance of the company as well as the individual roles who depends on that crypto which leads to a serious problem
cedrixperez

Activity: 149
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 08:10:56 AM
Last edit: June 16, 2018, 04:58:51 PM by cedrixperez

Yes I agree with you we should be not make panic selling cause market not always have a bad price and we should hold our assets and have more patience to pump in the market, crypto is risky and and we should have good strategies to gained profits.
barsharkol12

Activity: 197
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 08:50:38 AM

thank you for this advice i hope alot of the users will know what to do in evry situation when it comes to trading. Patience always plays a big role..
desmonddesk1

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:17:50 PM

Thanks for sharing. I think we should get used to the up and down trend of the market now. Maybe because I am still new to Crypto. Not so new... 5 months isn't so new is it? My point is, I joined in a not so juicy time and that has built-in a persistent nature in me. I only hear of when the market was juicy and going all so well but I am here to stay because cryptocurrency is the future and the future is now. I don't chicken out because the market is down. I learn to stir along with the wave. In down time, we adjust, and in up time we smile about our profits.

★   C O N C I E R G E  C O I N   ★               ★  POS and MASTERNODES conciergecoin.net ★
bittraffic

Activity: 2940
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 05:54:51 AM

The best advice I got in times of bearish market was to send your altcoins to USDT, its not something you can call panic but you are making sure your money  is safer than just holding which  the value of your token gets lesser everyday. For someone who invests in crypto, you would best prefer to gain than lose value of your tokens.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Missterio

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:03:30 AM

I think the best advice is simply to close the market and not look into it until autumn.
TheKeyLongThumbI

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:53:54 AM

My tips for others to survive on these crashes is to  look back on the altcoins that you wanted to buy before but you wanted to forget it because it is too damn expensive. In that way, you are much more excited on buying them than seeing the whole market crashing.
Jaycee99 (OP)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 273

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:06:15 AM

Nope its not simple, study so one can know what she or he could do(or serve as guide Smiley ), plus looking back to the market flow and see to predict on what could possibly happen. Reading(learning for reference and making decisions) and predicting is not that simple because you gamble as well.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: