Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:29:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Check out this amazing gem of a project, and thank me later!  (Read 539 times)
Dvd1989 (OP)

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:17:09 PM

Has anyone noticed that the links are to Medium accounts rather than actual news sites? Is there any proof from an official source that these links to big companies have actually been developed or is it just something that a paid blogger has written about?

You can check the websites from the partners from Devery for more information. For instance this one, in which someone from the UN gives a comment: https://www.enterprisetimes.co.uk/2018/04/09/un-world-food-programme-harnesses-devery-blockchain-for-tunisian-school-children/

topesis

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:33:49 PM

I like the project and the team were able to raise needed fund during thier ICO but the team failed to get their token listed on a good exchange, for the MCap to dump to $4 million is a serious dump and I don't know what investors would be thinking of now. I will likely add this to my portfolio because the project is very sound
paderobin

Activity: 350
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:04:18 PM

Has anyone noticed that the links are to Medium accounts rather than actual news sites? Is there any proof from an official source that these links to big companies have actually been developed or is it just something that a paid blogger has written about?

You can check the websites from the partners from Devery for more information. For instance this one, in which someone from the UN gives a comment: https://www.enterprisetimes.co.uk/2018/04/09/un-world-food-programme-harnesses-devery-blockchain-for-tunisian-school-children/

That certainly puts the rumors - and possible partnership in context. Looking more and more like a platform to keep an eye on. Projects like these are what the blockchain was meant for
Dvd1989 (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:33:11 AM

That certainly puts the rumors - and possible partnership in context. Looking more and more like a platform to keep an eye on. Projects like these are what the blockchain was meant for

I completely agree! Product verification and counterfeit protection is indeed one of the great things that Blockchain is meant for. Still, Devery can be bought below ICO price. Not for long though, so hurry!
K4

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:15:06 AM

Seriously thinking about investing. In my opinion this has real potential in the next major bull run.
paderobin

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:30:37 AM

This token has been growing steadily over the past two weeks since I got in. No crazy bull run or sudden chart movement. Just a slow and steady rise. My thanks goes to the OP for bring this gem to my notice
cindex

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:39:16 AM

This token has been growing steadily over the past two weeks since I got in. No crazy bull run or sudden chart movement. Just a slow and steady rise. My thanks goes to the OP for bring this gem to my notice

What's this. Can you describe in a few words?
Dvd1989 (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:11:21 AM

You're welcome!

I sure hope that many of you actually bought this token when the price was $0.05. Still more than enough room for growth though. Market cap only 11 mio. I'm not selling for less than $1.
housebtc

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 01:19:19 PM

Devery is a nice project, but those that have made their capital in the recent turn in market direction should please take out their capital, the most important thing in the space is to always have our capital intact and let the profit run, I think the project is undervalued but the market too is currently undervalued in total
Dvd1989 (OP)

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:34:42 PM

Devery is a nice project, but those that have made their capital in the recent turn in market direction should please take out their capital, the most important thing in the space is to always have our capital intact and let the profit run, I think the project is undervalued but the market too is currently undervalued in total

In my opinion it's way to early to take out capital from this project. I agree with your strategy, to let profit run, but I won't consider taking out anything of Devery untill the market cap is somewhere between 50m - 100m.

paderobin

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:27:57 PM

I'm yet to take out my capital. Really like what I'm seeing so far with the project and its rate of growth. No hype, no fuzz, just healthy growth. Can't wait for the major announcement to catapult this
Dvd1989 (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:52:31 AM

I'm yet to take out my capital. Really like what I'm seeing so far with the project and its rate of growth. No hype, no fuzz, just healthy growth. Can't wait for the major announcement to catapult this

Yeah next up are some big listings. Also, from what I've heard, they will announce more about partnerships this month. It was in their last update, so I'm hoping for a double: new partnerships and a listing on a centralised exchange.

Devery has so much potential. 100m+ market cap easy in my opinion.
sandos

Activity: 440
Merit: 250

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:08:20 AM

19mil marketcap. that is a good signal for me to invest into this token. Cheesy If everything is good like you said this token can reach 200 mil marketcap ez

yugyug

Merit: 256

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:01:08 AM

Devery's partnering with a reputable large world organisation like UN for world food program delivers a legitimacy of this team, as they try to solve the problem of the supply and develop a good system to ensure that the food they deliver was in good hands, good quality and well distributed to the needy ones promotes a good advocates and it may attract more investors to their good job they had done. It made up my mind to do a thorough research before investing this one, but partnering with UN is a big plus for them.
paderobin

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:06:32 PM

Devery's partnering with a reputable large world organisation like UN for world food program delivers a legitimacy of this team, as they try to solve the problem of the supply and develop a good system to ensure that the food they deliver was in good hands, good quality and well distributed to the needy ones promotes a good advocates and it may attract more investors to their good job they had done. It made up my mind to do a thorough research before investing this one, but partnering with UN is a big plus for them.
The partnership is what got my attention too. Finally a global use case for blockchain technology. Devery is a project for the long haul. I'm just going to keep topping up and stashing away
Dvd1989 (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:01:00 PM

The partnership is what got my attention too. Finally a global use case for blockchain technology. Devery is a project for the long haul. I'm just going to keep topping up and stashing away

My guess is that the accelerator program of JD.com that Devery is taking part in, will open so many doors for Devery. I think that JD.com also played a (big) role in the landing of the United Nations partnership.

JD.com has countless contacts and connection in the real world. Great for Devery!
paderobin

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:37:26 PM

My guess is that the accelerator program of JD.com that Devery is taking part in, will open so many doors for Devery. I think that JD.com also played a (big) role in the landing of the United Nations partnership.

JD.com has countless contacts and connection in the real world. Great for Devery!
Wait what? They've got JD too? I was amped up the whole UN connection thing. Now they're with JD too. Devery really is going places. I'm so not trying to let the FOMO bug bite any further. Not to sure about holding out much longer at this rate though
Dvd1989 (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:18:02 AM

For those who missed the boat a couple of weeks ago; this gem can be bought @ 20 cents again, with an ath of almost double. Still a tiny market cap.

I've doubled my stack
Dvd1989 (OP)

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:13:15 AM

Anyone who is looking for a new opening for Devery, now is the time! The Bitcoin crash made this gem very cheap again, don't miss out!
renes

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:07:14 AM

Seems like good project, just checked it on the coin market cap, it has $7M market cap but I would not invest in this coin at this stage, because it is not listed on a big exchange.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: