Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 05:06:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LBA] | LightBitAtom: Largest Decentralized Multi-Crypto Exchange  (Read 7281 times)
djuragan

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:23:36 PM

fast transaction highly desirable of course everyone in the middle of the large number of users current crypto because of course, it will be a comfort. a great system but even so security in the transaction should be more important.
Indeed, security is the most important issue that should be place at the first priority.
Since having a little security issue will be greatly affect the future of any cryptocurrency.

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▐▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▐▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▐▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▓▓▓▌    ▀▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌        ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓              ▐▓▓▓
      ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
.Money Transfer and Investment.
...Instagramhugeb Facebook hugeb Twitter hugeb Youtube ...

█▄                                     ▄▄▌
     ██▄██▄▄                                ▄███▄█
     ▀▀█▄█▄██▌▀▄                       ▄▄█▀█ ▄███▀
     ▐█▄█▀▀█▀██▄█▀▄                 ▄█▀█▄██▐▀▀█▄▄█
       ▀▀█████▀█████▄              ██▌███▀█████▀▀
      ██▀█████████ ██▄▄▄▄██▄▄█▄█▄▄█████▄▄▀█▄█████▀
     ▐████ ▄▄██████▐███▀▀▀████▀▀▀███▄██████▄▄▀████
       ▀ ███▄█████████▐▄▀▀   ▐█▀▐▐██████▀█▄███▀▀▀      ▌
       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▐█▀█▄ ▀  █▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
          ▄██▐█▀ █▀██▄██▌      ██ ▄█▄▐█ ▀█▐█▄
              ▄█▐ ▀▀▀▐ █ ▌█▀█▌▌▐██ ▀▀ ▀▐█▄
                      ▀▐ █ █▄▄▌▐
                       ▄ ▄██▐█
                    ▄██▌▄  ▄  ▀▄▀██
                     ▄████ ▌███▀██
                       ██▌█▌█▌██▌   
                          ▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN OUR VISION TODAY
FOR A BETTER WORLD TOMORROW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
     █   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ██████
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
     █              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Annieluvyou

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:39:16 PM

The concept of the project interesting, trading here in LBA it really is.
And today the project already informed that the product already been available for everyone who joined for the project.

Den8498844

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 06:19:04 PM
Last edit: April 14, 2018, 03:06:43 AM by Den8498844

What is the different between your exchange to other exchange. centralized or  decentralized ?

t.me/ Thank you for your question!
 WHAT DIFFER US FROM OTHERS.
EtherDelata Exchange is truly decentralized. Metamask browser wallet is used to store your crypto assets, all private keys are stored locally in your computer. The trading logics implemented in smart contract launched in Ethereum virtual machine. BUT you can trade only those tokens created in the same contract, i.e. almost all ERC20 tokens and Ether. We utilize all this functionality AND also allow cross-chain trading using atomic swaps. For example, you can change ETH into BTC and at the same time still have your keys stored in your computer. Unfortunately, Metamask can only operate Ethereum blockchain and its test nets (Ropsten, for instance). That’s why we will create our own browser extension for Google Chrome. The extension can be activated in any browser on Chromium engine (Yandex browser). Well known in crypto community Brave browser will soon move to this engine. In addition, EtherDelta Exchange works very slowly due to constant requests to the smart contract. We provide high-speed operating by using Lightning Network protocol. So operating speed will only depend on your Internet connection and will equal operating speed of any centralized exchange.
If we talk about DEX Exchange we can safely say it is a centralized platform. When you add funds to your account wallet you send your assets to cold wallets of the Exchange. There are three server systems responsible for the safety of your funds. In return of your real funds you get credits – assets of Waves blockchain. These three servers are also responsible for the reverse conversion. You trade credits, not your crypto assets. Credits should equal real cryptocurrency price which they don’t. And nothing stops Alexander Ivanov from taking your real assets and shutting down the server, leaving you with the credits. Developers of DEX platform call their Exchange decentralized just because it uses blockchain for trading.
   Different between centralize and decentralized - the most important difference is where is users coins. Centralized - keep all coins on their wallets and one day they can disappear with users money. Decentralized (truly decentralized) do not keep any users assets, users trade directly from their own browser wallets.
Den8498844

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 07:55:17 PM

Base on my knowledge , I think that an exchange need to register Comapany number registration. Could you provide us this information.thanks

Good day, sir. First - As we are decentralized exchange and do not work with fiat money, we don't need any registration. Secondly, our project now is on ICO stage.
Den8498844

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 08:05:01 PM

New definition . “ pool trading” This is the first time that I have heard in crypto world . Could you clarify this function in your exchange ?
Hi! Pool trading is a private forum for trading cryptocurrencies. For example for financial institutions.
Den8498844

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 09:05:00 PM
Last edit: April 14, 2018, 06:30:13 AM by Den8498844

great project. any bounty sir?
Yeah right. Is there no bounty Sir? In two days ICO will start, but I visited the website there is no information about the signature, is there any other place to get that information?
Hi!  We do have a bounty. Contact me please on telegram. My account is @den8844. Or write on e-mail info@lightbitatom.com for Denis. Air drop link  https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScg2En1yBgbzpJHn_-OF3OcUFWjNUo0p5cXmd_PSn6FI224Bw/viewform
TechMagy

Activity: 11

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:07:01 PM

Looking forward to seeing this project expand. My dream is to see a crypto DEX with the capacity to also be an on ramp and off ramp for fiat - one day!
Den8498844

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 09:20:38 PM

Your ICO length is 3 months . I think most of the investor could not wait to the end . Cause the market is really “ red “ now.
Hi! The ICO  length is three months or upon reaching the hard cap. Besides, we are expecting to get our coin listed on some exchanges sooner than ICO is finished.
Marizy

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:14:04 PM

Looks really interesting. I hope you can bring some new concepts and ideas.
egretia
TimeTeller

Activity: 2730
Merit: 588

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:24:43 PM

So this is a Russian-owned exchange but legally registered in Florida?
I hope this will not be categorized as a Russian scam as you have linkedin profiles in place.
So much stakes here.
jacob161

Activity: 83

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:24:03 AM

Just recommend your team need to focus on UI experienced . You know Bittrex just update new UI , but I don’t like that . We need an designer to understand the trader experienced.
teoco162

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:55:48 AM

Can I apply for sale token from UAE? Do we have to register for whitelist ?
Den8498844

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 03:08:56 AM

Hi LightbitAtom ,Do you have any airdrop program ?
Thanks
Hello! Sure, we have a airdrop  https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScg2En1yBgbzpJHn_-OF3OcUFWjNUo0p5cXmd_PSn6FI224Bw/viewform
Den8498844

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 03:12:58 AM

Do your platform limite the citizen from anywhere in the world ?
Hi! No, Platform won't have any country limitation but we will limit on ICO participating  for USA citizens.
Den8498844

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 03:16:34 AM

bounty interesting, when ico start?

HI! ICO starts April 15. April 14 one day only we will make private PRE ICO Public. And Everybody will have opportunity to buy LBA with investors price. 1$=300LBA 
Den8498844

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 03:18:22 AM

Do your team plan to have an app version in IOS/Android like binance ?

HI! Sure, we are planing to make an app for IOS/Android in the future.
Den8498844

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 03:24:01 AM

Do your team have any specific marketing plan in the near future ? Cause decentralized will be the future of crypto world . And you guys needs a strong communities  now.
Hi! yes, we have a marketing planS, actually. Which plan and strategy we will choose depends on what cap we will collect. We have partners and our own team who works on future marketing strategy.
Den8498844

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 03:26:13 AM

What is the trading fee of you exchange ?

Hi! Good question. For the first period we are planing work with no fee.
Den8498844

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 03:34:20 AM

Seeing that your project come from US . And Us has the very strict law about ICO now . Does your team prepare all the document to all these law
HI! Project is coming from US but we have a restriction for US. So US citizen can't participate in our ICO but they will be welcome to our future platform.
Den8498844

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 03:40:52 AM

I just stumpled upon your project and it looks very good and promising. Decentralized exchange is always one of my favorite ICO concept buisiness.
Do you need a Korean translator for this thread? There is no official Bounty but I‘ll try it anyway. 

Sure, we can discuss it on telegram @den8844. Or you can send me e-mail on info@lightbitatom.com mark it for Denis.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: