Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 07:56:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LBA] | LightBitAtom: Largest Decentralized Multi-Crypto Exchange  (Read 7281 times)
Den8498844

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 10:21:07 PM

people please help me, I need your help, tell me please is there any bounty for translation? Because I know a lot of languages...Smiley
Hello! Our bounty is here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3397369.0
Den8498844

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 10:23:45 PM

For how long are you working on this project?

We have bee working on this project since August 2017
AdamRay

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:27:48 PM

I personally concluded that LightBitAtom is a very nice and attractive platform. I say so because this platform does not require a third party and it is very effective. Maybe it can save time and cost. I wish LightBitAtom more successful.
This project is good and worth the investment. I've been researching it for a long time and I'm very pleased with this project, it's on the right track as planned. If this project builds a stronger community then it would be great to invest.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
Den8498844

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 04:47:38 PM

I personally concluded that LightBitAtom is a very nice and attractive platform. I say so because this platform does not require a third party and it is very effective. Maybe it can save time and cost. I wish LightBitAtom more successful.
This project is good and worth the investment. I've been researching it for a long time and I'm very pleased with this project, it's on the right track as planned. If this project builds a stronger community then it would be great to invest.
Thank you for your support!
Den8498844

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 04:48:27 PM

Dear friends, in a short while our website is getting re-branded. We're also launching a demo version of our platform. The desktop pattern is just a small amount of upcoming updates!
dentolas

Activity: 854
Merit: 12

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:44:32 PM

hello,
would like to know what makes you project better / or what special features it has in comparison with OAX, that is about to launch it's prototype?
lately there are so many exchanges being built that it is important to check what makes them different
cheers
Hi! Just in previous message i explained how we differ. About OAX they have open code and etc. But where They keep your money??? They are just claiming if they be hacked everybody will know why. Would it help people who lost their assets? And we don't keep it on our exchange, they are on your wallet. So whom you would call decentralized? If somebody some how and for some reason hack our platform they will get nothing.
  About prototype. Demo will be ready for public on next week.

well, as far as i know at OAX you hold your own keys, or else it couldn't be called a decentralized exchange...
I'm not saying your idea is not good, and probably i'm not tech enough to be able evaluate that deeply... just trying to learn and discuss
how will you solve liquidity problems that all decentralized exchanges have?
thanks for the reply

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
dentolas

Activity: 854
Merit: 12

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:19:35 PM

just recalled abot another decentralized exchange that will be using atomic swaps and has ICO on-going ... metamorph.pro... they seem to have a very handy set of tools included on their project
will you have a debit card?
thanks

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
woodyymark

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:08:11 PM

I do not quite understand what are the pros of your project? we can sell and buy tokens on the market with other people, why should we just change them?

Orionix        |│        The Future of Gaming Comission Free Games And Items Exchange
[   YOUTUBE   ]      [ AIRDROP ]      [    DISCORD    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
Den8498844

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 11:25:29 PM
Last edit: May 24, 2018, 11:58:33 PM by Den8498844

just recalled abot another decentralized exchange that will be using atomic swaps and has ICO on-going ... metamorph.pro... they seem to have a very handy set of tools included on their project
thanks
They don't have so many pairs to trade as we do. And i didn't quite understand what technology they want to use at all./
Den8498844

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 11:50:40 PM

I do not quite understand what are the pros of your project? we can sell and buy tokens on the market with other people, why should we just change them?
You are confusing professional trading on exchange with street changing.
Den8498844

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 05:58:35 PM

Why is choosing our Decentralized Exchange a smart decision? Again and again you read that trading volumes reach epic proportions and centralized exchanges break down under the strain. Many users lose their funds as they keep them at the the third party (local Exchange wallet). Governments of different countries also track operations of such exchanges and often impose sanctions and limitations against them. Now imagine you can avoid all these risks and have access to faster and secured trading. Why are there no such large Exchanges providing service like this for crypto traders? The thing is that an idea of Decentralized Exchanges emerged just recently and enthusiasts from all over the world started working on the projects. We, the lightbitatom.com team, were among the first inspired with this idea and got down to business. Now we need your support to bring trading to a new level. To sum it up we want to assure you that we do our best to become a Largest Decentralized Unchallenged Exchange.
Den8498844

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 09:48:12 PM

The Ann is really nice you have a nice layout and it is attractive I liked reading it. I am interested to see how it will turn out.
Thank you for your support
Den8498844

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 09:53:22 PM

I think it will be an ambitious project. You are everywhere .
Thank you! We are working hard on our marketing campaign.
toygama

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:13:28 PM

You have written. LightBitAtom is the first exchange of crypto-currencies, which offers the exchange of one crypto currency for another crypto currency with the use of internetwork nuclear swaps and a lightning network without the need to trust a third party. This is not an exchange for exchange, but something else?
Hi! This is a cross-chain exchange which allows to exchange all cryptocurrencies  that  support Atomic Swap and Lightning Network directly from your browser wallet cutting back on conversion operations. Fill free to watch our short video to understand more https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=py-rFzABMEM

This project can help a lot in our crypto world, it's a brilliant idea to have this and I think it goes a long way for our future and in the community as a whole.
fancy2973

Activity: 365

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:11:50 PM

thanks

As far as I know there is still no decentralized exchange that works easily with atomic swaps. It is all still very complicated to use that is what I heard.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
abrole18

Activity: 106

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:39:19 PM

do I understand correctly that the main phase of selling tokens is now. Is your software cap $ 1 million? as I understand, you have not yet reached it, right?
bluedragon11
Copper Member

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:01:37 AM

Nice project , you have a good vision and strategy
4p0l4k4y

Activity: 448

Virtual Assistant | Remote Admin Support

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:27:16 AM

This token looks great! Using atomic swap you can easily exchange or shift your coin to another. May we know how much does it cost per transaction?

I help small and medium business owners increase brand awareness by creating engaging content, customer support, managing email marketing, and implementing automation.
cryptofoundry

Activity: 141

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 02:26:45 AM

But how you will do atomic swaps for coins do not supporting it?

mb "light bit atom light lighting" would be more trend name? you miss few more lightings on logo..
koralan

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:29:17 AM

In order to be the best multi-level encryption exchange, the project was able to help platform participants communicate directly from their browsers and cut back on conversion activities. This is a good project for electronic money investors. Security, speed and cost are one of the issues of concern to the community. Does the project intend to have a more specific solution to this problem for the project to be more attractive?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: