Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:26:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Nexybit Signature Campaign (Sr/Hero signature revised 4/13)(4/10 rates revised)  (Read 9563 times)
nexybit (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:09:06 AM

We will be adding a link to a spreadsheet that will log participants, the number of their posts, etc. to this post. It will be up by tomorrow. Thank you all for your interest in our campaign.

Also, the below is a link to a thread about us. Please ask any question you may have relating to our company and work other than those concerning the signature campaign there.
 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1921439.0

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rossy Akbar

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:46:40 AM

Name : Rossy Akbar
Btc address : 1F4AESRK3oa2tRR2C2hXVtyM91LNzWPePo
Profile UID : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1139798
Silent26

Activity: 602
Merit: 326

Politeness: 1227: - 0 / +1

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:03:50 AM

Proof of Funds for the next 2 weeks: 0.5 BTC
1Fmr1HXVF4ERvC4tg6b2a2GNHEFXMqKt7H
Why don't you just post a signed message with the address you mentioned to proved that you own the address not just posting any random address that contains a 0.5 btc on it. Or you should contact an escrow for the reasons like what posted above.
Looks like OP is not listening. I think he's not really interested in hiring escrow for this Campaign. Well, if this continues, this Campaign will be Very Suspicious .
Members who are attempting to participate. Please be cautious.
There is a possibility that this Campaign is a Scam.
I'm sorry OP but people will only trust your Campaign if you hire an Escrow for the funds. Please be aware of that.

- Payment for your campaign is too low, Legendary/Hero Members: 0.00006 BTC per post and Maximum 35 constructive posts per week so they can earn 0.0021 BTC per week. It's too low, i see that Legendary/Hero Members can earn at least 0.01 or above per week in most of other signature campaign.
I don't understand why some member still have joined your campaign. Smiley
Actually, the payment's price doesn't matter. It's up to those Members if they will agree to the designated Amount of payment. What I concerned most is, if the participants will be paid after the Campaign. Because this seems suspicious.

404 Not Found
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 3149

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 10:24:43 AM

I'm pretty surprised that someone is applying for this campaign at all. Newbie with no any post history, no signed address, no escrow. really potential fraud in sight.
Plus It's all very low payment rate. 800 satoshi member post?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
nexybit (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:22:16 AM

I'm pretty surprised that someone is applying for this campaign at all. Newbie with no any post history, no signed address, no escrow. really potential fraud in sight.

please, don't worry about that.
we will pay you on the payday.
and If you visit our site, you will know how much money and effort we have made for the site.
Companies that create such a good site always pay for advertising.
Rossy Akbar

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:17:32 PM

I already post my name rank and the profile on the thread then how I know that my post will count.??
mynhpark

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:06:06 PM

░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄████████████▄░░▄████████████▄
░░░░░░░░█▄▀█████████████████████████▀▄█
░░░░░░░░███▄▀█████████████████████▀▄███
░░░░░░░░█████▄▀█████████████████▀▄█████
░░░░░░░░███████▄▄▀███████████▀▄▄███████
░░░░░░░░██████████▄▄▀█████▀▄▄██████████
░░░░░░░░█████████████▄▀█▀▄█████████████
░░░░░░░░▀▀█████████████░░████████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████████░░██████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████░░████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████░░███████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░███████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██████░░██████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███░░███▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█░░█▀

TEMCO

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██████████
█░░░░░░░░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀░░░░█
██████████

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░██
░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░░█▌
░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░░▄▀░░░██
░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░▐█
░██░░░░░░▄██▀░░░█▌
░▀▀█████▀░░░░░░██
░░░██▀▀█▄▄░░░░█▌
░░░█▄░░██▀▀▀▄██
░░░█▄█▀
nexybit (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:27:07 PM

Why don't you just post a signed message with the address you mentioned to proved that you own the address not just posting any random address that contains a 0.5 btc on it. Or you should contact an escrow for the reasons like what posted above.
Looks like OP is not listening. I think he's not really interested in hiring escrow for this Campaign. Well, if this continues, this Campaign will be Very Suspicious .
I'm sorry OP but people will only trust your Campaign if you hire an Escrow for the funds. Please be aware of that.

- Payment for your campaign is too low, Legendary/Hero Members: 0.00006 BTC per post and Maximum 35 constructive posts per week so they can earn 0.0021 BTC per week. It's too low, i see that Legendary/Hero Members can earn at least 0.01 or above per week in most of other signature campaign.
Actually, the payment's price doesn't matter. It's up to those Members if they will agree to the designated Amount of payment. What I concerned most is, if the participants will be paid after the Campaign. Because this seems suspicious.

Always good to have a vigilant eye in the forum. We've updated the address and signed it as well.
Thanks for the advice regarding the escrow, but still don't think we'll be using one as of now.
Rossy Akbar

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:29:02 PM

Always good to have a vigilant eye in the forum. We've updated the address and signed it as well.
Thanks for the advice regarding the escrow, but still don't think we'll be using one as of now.
Would you reply my post please
nexybit_han

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:33:53 PM

Firstly, i want to sorry if my comment make you uncomfortable.
- I saw that you are newbie, i advise you should rent a third party to run your campaign
No offense taken.
Thanks for the suggestions
We updated the address and signed it too btw  Cheesy
nexybit_han

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:40:53 PM

Updated the address and signed it too!
Thanks for the suggestions.  Cheesy
21coin

Activity: 493
Merit: 500

Sarthak's a dumb girl

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:54:00 PM
Last edit: April 05, 2018, 03:10:04 PM by 21coin

Username: 21coin
BTC Address: 1DtCsVCSQ3LZSkDWAzKT3MqSyAeZL2KtQ6
Profile UID: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=224515

Edit: Have tried editing the sig to fit the sig space a bit, but just changing size doesn't seem to work. Might want to cut a bit of the graphic black bars, and lower the size of "NEXYBIT" and "JOIN AND GET A 20% DISCOUNT".

digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:11:14 PM

please, don't worry about that.
we will pay you on the payday.
and If you visit our site, you will know how much money and effort we have made for the site.
Companies that create such a good site always pay for advertising.

Companies that create such a good site would know better that they shouldn't self-escrow. I'm not sure if a hero or a legendary member would participate to post 35 constructive posts for $16.

Negative trust for self-escrow and a ban for your campaign is a reasonable result.

🖤😏
coinmaster241

Activity: 672
Merit: 32

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:11:22 AM

Paying Member $2 for 35 constructive post? ...  You should talk first with Moderator here and you have to ask for escrow campaign funds.
Sellingaccs

Activity: 126
Merit: 50

Ask me for Pools, Nodes and Explorers.

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:08:11 AM

These rates are a joke. In best case scenario, you will only attract 3rd world shitposters/spammers and cause a wave of using the word "sir" on this forum.

I suggest you to offer decent rates, because the curreny ones are just wayyyy too low because most campaigns pay over 35x more than you do. Also get a campaign manager, because they know what to do about shitposters.

audaciousbeing

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:38:22 AM

These rates are a joke. In best case scenario, you will only attract 3rd world shitposters/spammers and cause a wave of using the word "sir" on this forum.

I suggest you to offer decent rates, because the curreny ones are just wayyyy too low because most campaigns pay over 35x more than you do. Also get a campaign manager, because they know what to do about shitposters.

While the rates posted by the campaign manager is ridiculous, I think its an open market where they are doing what they can afford. If they promised higher rate and fail to pay, you will be one of the people that would have suggested that "they should go for lower rate that they can afford". If anyone is comfortable with the rate, let him apply what should be the focus would be quality posts and there is no excuse to fall short of that because they knew what they were getting into. And finally there is no need to start name calling about shit posters you might be surprised when those who apply indicated their country of origin.
Sellingaccs

Activity: 126
Merit: 50

Ask me for Pools, Nodes and Explorers.

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:22:31 AM

While the rates posted by the campaign manager is ridiculous, I think its an open market where they are doing what they can afford. If they promised higher rate and fail to pay, you will be one of the people that would have suggested that "they should go for lower rate that they can afford". If anyone is comfortable with the rate, let him apply what should be the focus would be quality posts and there is no excuse to fall short of that because they knew what they were getting into. And finally there is no need to start name calling about shit posters you might be surprised when those who apply indicated their country of origin.

My point was that a quality poster with some amount of self respect, would not apply to this campaign because 2$ is not even a minimum wage for an hour of work in EU countries. For example, paying decent rate to few quality posters instead of having a shitload of spammers would be better.

I do not quite get your point about "namecalling" as i was not attacking any particular user, so are you implicating that people from 3rd world are not more likely spammers as this forum might be their only source of income.

cho99

Activity: 224
Merit: 61

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:07:35 AM
Last edit: April 06, 2018, 10:22:03 AM by cho99

Name:cho99
Bitcoin Address: 14DpgbnAiLv2wQ7KDbfr2k2ixGpFBtz923
Profile UID: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile

cancelling my application , rate are too low and no escrow for the funds
so many things to review

VARANIDA ● ◉ ● Building A Better Internet
WhitePaper↾ ⊙ ⇂ Ann Thread
TwitterFacebookTelegramReddit
nexybit (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:13:27 PM

Based on your guideline , user with red-ve like me able to join the campaign or you forget to add one ?

Yes, this is Important ! In order to get poster's interest to join your campaign.

We are comfortable with those with red accounts joining our campaign as long as what you post has merit. However, if we find what you post while in this campaign has a negative advertising effect towards our company, we will unfortunately must delete you from our list.
nexybit (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:21:45 PM

We are sorry if this campaign seems suspicious. However, we do not feel a need to hire an escrow as we plan to earn your trust by being competent in our work. We wish to work and keep a good relationship with this community. We do thank you for your concern.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: