Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 03:22:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: China tells people to buy gold & silver  (Read 4137 times)
bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:23:15 PM

That's a long-term investment probably one of the safest ways to put your expenditure to those precious metals as it grows as time passes by, there's no problem with that it is just a promotion not mandatory to buy and own those metals, the article was published last 2009 that was freaking 9 years ago, that year was the time bitcoin came into existence where the majority of people even the government have no idea that it will come too far by price and popularity.

People were too busy with Bitcoin so I posted it here in case people here want to convert their money from Bitcoin to Gold and Silver.
I do not think that the short term investors will ever like to convert their money from bitcoin to gold and silver, because people want to earn money in a short term and that is only possible from bitcoin or some other crypto currencies, i do not think that any other source can give us such a good profit that is possible from bitcoin,. From gold or silver we can only expect to keep our money safe for a long time, because its price do not change so much ever after long long time.
Lanatsa

Activity: 2842
Merit: 654

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:32:32 PM

That's a long-term investment probably one of the safest ways to put your expenditure to those precious metals as it grows as time passes by, there's no problem with that it is just a promotion not mandatory to buy and own those metals, the article was published last 2009 that was freaking 9 years ago, that year was the time bitcoin came into existence where the majority of people even the government have no idea that it will come too far by price and popularity.

People were too busy with Bitcoin so I posted it here in case people here want to convert their money from Bitcoin to Gold and Silver.
I do not think that the short term investors will ever like to convert their money from bitcoin to gold and silver, because people want to earn money in a short term and that is only possible from bitcoin or some other crypto currencies, i do not think that any other source can give us such a good profit that is possible from bitcoin,. From gold or silver we can only expect to keep our money safe for a long time, because its price do not change so much ever after long long time.
Profit wise then it would be always good to engage ourselves into cryptocurrencies.We do know the risk involve on it but the rewards would really be worth it if we do hit the right spot.Government of China will really tell these things which is normal where investing on gold and silver will be also a good option when it comes to long term investment which do also have some security since we do know these are minerals which are valuable.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:36:59 PM

Some major events as seen by China.

More....

It turns out that there is also “advertising” for gold and silver in China, too. The big difference here is that it is China's government which is advertising the “opportunities” in gold and silver and it is urging the Chinese people to buy gold and silver.

An article from mining web-site, Mineweb quotes a program which appears on China's largest (state-owned) television company, promoting bullion-buying in general, but stressing that silver is currently the best value for investors (no surprise to regular readers):

https://seekingalpha.com/article

Chinese government told/encourages its citizens to buy gold and silver in 2012.

The idea of investing in natural assets like gold is a good one and has made a lot of good history in the lives of prominent people from ancient times of Egyptian civilization till date. The government of China passed this suggestion to feed the Chinese interest for investment after banning cryptocurrency but the truth is, the is an ulterior motive behind this agenda. The government know with the investment in gold and silver, they can pass down regulations to attain revenues and taxes for themselves and other stuffs.
BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:41:18 PM

this sounds to me more like bullshit news and the source of it is kind of strange too, and on top of it all OP is a known person for spreading this kind of false information about anything so i wouldn't take it seriously.

we all know precious metals are good investments but the timing in that market is also important. and the same things you see in bitcoin is also seen there on a much smaller scale.

There is a FOMO brewing...
First77 (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 32

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:55:19 PM

China's DF-31 missiles with 10,000 kilometers range

Video: https://www.youtube.com
B1tUnl0ck3r

Activity: 854
Merit: 277

liife threw a tempest at you? be a coconut !

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:57:36 PM

China's DF-31 missiles with 10,000 kilometers range

Video: https://www.youtube.com

wait that the GCC ban oil export to china... then you will shit your pants like little bitches... no more food, no more oil, no more exports, pariahs... until the masses rise from unemployement and start to tear it all down... and to wage war against Islam, by burning the quran and banning the name of the prophet (pbuh)... MY GOOOOODD... it's gonnna be soooooooo Violent.... buy lead... and wrap you in it.

When the people of the world will get that covid was intentionally released to frame china, steal the election from trump, assure massive bail outs and foster the forced vaccination agendas...they will forget, like 911, wmds in irak, uss liberty or pedogate.
Renampun

Activity: 2310
Merit: 362

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 11:28:47 PM

this does not seem to matter if China tells its citizens to invest in gold and silver,
which I think the problem is if China says "gold and silver are better than Bitcoin because Bitcoin is Bubble".

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
B1tUnl0ck3r

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:33:44 PM

this does not seem to matter if China tells its citizens to invest in gold and silver,
which I think the problem is if China says "gold and silver are better than Bitcoin because Bitcoin is Bubble".

you don't get in what trouble they are??? hehehehe... you are just a little slow, will see just how slow Smiley.

When the people of the world will get that covid was intentionally released to frame china, steal the election from trump, assure massive bail outs and foster the forced vaccination agendas...they will forget, like 911, wmds in irak, uss liberty or pedogate.
btctestcolets

Activity: 233
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:42:14 PM
Merited by Bitcoinjheta (2)

It's been likely the same thing a diversions tactics for Chinese government to brainwash the bitcoin miners to stop doing mining activity in there country. Comparing the advantages of the can make people stop as the bitcoin market today are current down its figures today.
B1tUnl0ck3r

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:44:21 PM

tactics for Chinese government to brainwash

it's their only plan... they do that all the time, and the Khan seated, conquerors, they tried on japan... again... those are a bunch of muppet competiting like little whores to please concubines by killing tigers, sharks, elephants, turtles and rhinos... a plague.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 01:04:58 AM

The article was dated back 2009 so why are you sharing an old news? I mean there's nothing wrong by sharing old news as long as it is legit but I can't see the connection of this to cryptocurrencies. All countries does appreciate the value of gold and silver so this is why many are striving to get a lot of it.
US has gold reserve and other countries as well and we know how rich China is.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Menawi12

Activity: 700
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 01:13:06 AM

this sounds to me more like bullshit news and the source of it is kind of strange too, and on top of it all OP is a known person for spreading this kind of false information about anything so i wouldn't take it seriously.

we all know precious metals are good investments but the timing in that market is also important. and the same things you see in bitcoin is also seen there on a much smaller scale.

Gold and silver always favorite investment for many people and its already known for centuries. But I think with many people have internet connection, we will need currency that can be used for payment on internet transaction and cryptocurrency is the answer for solution

───[  Blue0x | Network  ]───
─────────────[  Decentralizing Global Finance  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
maaydin

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:25:41 AM

if we bear in the mind the industry and strategy of china towards than this call is quite normal for me and even though the commodity price falls it won`t fall as much as btc so it is safer for them.
First77 (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:29:12 AM

if we bear in the mind the industry and strategy of china towards than this call is quite normal for me and even though the commodity price falls it won`t fall as much as btc so it is safer for them.

There is big move predicted in the price of gold and silver.
thecoder2017

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:04:41 AM

There's no problem about that gold and silvers are also a lifetime investment and its price is becoming higher every year sometimes its price goes low but a little only not like bitcoin as you can see is happening right now that its price is so low and no one can predict when will be back to its normal price
gamalzour

Activity: 566
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:57:37 AM

While i don't think it is a bad investment i don't think the government should promote it , you never know what their hidden agenda is.
A wise person said, “We must be keeping ourselves from devil and moreover, always be attentive to the hidden games of politicians”. So better is to keep yourself updated with what your government is doing on the record and off the record. All the news and facts that are off the record will let you understand the actual story behind the game. So be vigilant and don’t trust them so easily.
zergenyt09

Activity: 297
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:05:52 AM

While i don't think it is a bad investment i don't think the government should promote it , you never know what their hidden agenda is.
The problem with the governments is that layman is not able to understand what they are doing and for what purpose. Apparently the policies seem to help local people in enjoying better life and work not much hard to achieve what they want to have in life. This is a fact of the digital world that crypto currencies are the upcoming economy of the world and China is doing this just to divert her public from bitcoin.
darewaller

Activity: 2828
Merit: 639

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:29:27 AM

it has effected the bitcoin price to be done. the negative news has reduced demand. so ,we will see. I hope bitcoin will rise
China asking their citizens to invest in gold and silver is not negative news and it does not have anything to even do with what is going on with the cryptocurrency market. Of course, most of us like attributing everything now from China to be negative and to be an attack on cryptocurrency but I really do not see any issue in what they are asking. It is not a bad idea to hold gold or silver since they consume most of it anyway. Investors themselves will know what to do normally with their own investments.

There is big move predicted in the price of gold and silver.
Whatever will be happening out side crypto-world will be less bothered by this community. Moreover all Chinese people must have been buying bitcoins and new instructions from their government is to continue that by deviating the focus from cryptos.

First77 (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 01:59:02 PM

Whatever will be happening out side crypto-world will be less bothered by this community. Moreover all Chinese people must have been buying bitcoins and new instructions from their government is to continue that by deviating the focus from cryptos.

Bitcoin community keeps asking "why did bitcoin fell from $20,000 to $6,000". Look at other safe investments also....
First77 (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:58:41 AM

831 Billionaires in China
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: