Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:17:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: China tells people to buy gold & silver  (Read 4137 times)
Sandijoee

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:59:14 PM

I think there is nothing strange with china, because we know that gold is an investment tool that has been a long time. Gold and silver are a good investment, But currently investing bitcoin is very profitable.  Grin
yusupjatigumilar

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 06:37:49 AM

China began to ban people using bitcoin, this may be because China will make their own crypto currency, because if the Chinese people still use bitcoin then the currency of their country will not be interested
rainezerr401

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 06:55:11 AM

Some major events as seen by China.

More....

It turns out that there is also “advertising” for gold and silver in China, too. The big difference here is that it is China's government which is advertising the “opportunities” in gold and silver and it is urging the Chinese people to buy gold and silver.

An article from mining web-site, Mineweb quotes a program which appears on China's largest (state-owned) television company, promoting bullion-buying in general, but stressing that silver is currently the best value for investors (no surprise to regular readers):

https://seekingalpha.com/article

Chinese government told/encourages its citizens to buy gold and silver in 2012.

Its normal for china to advertise different types of products and if they will be focusing on cryptocurrency as well then there is a huge chance for their economy to become the same as japan because that country is very wealthy today since bitcoins is legalized in that area.
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:06:32 AM

LOL. I am not a Chinese that is why I am buying Bitcoins and altcoins. I do not invest in these metals (I mean gold and silver) as it is not profitable in my county.
Lol after all they don't care what the government says. mined bitcoin is still very profitable that's what matters to them. many governments in different countries also suggest the same thing. including my states that bitcoins and crypto currencies are highly risky investments. better invest in a bank or gold. but I don't give a shit about this. I'm still here because it is still profitable for me
stephanirain

Activity: 756
Merit: 257

Freshdice.com

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:26:41 AM

China began to ban people using bitcoin, this may be because China will make their own crypto currency, because if the Chinese people still use bitcoin then the currency of their country will not be interested
China do ban bitcoin but it doesn't mean that china will create their own cryptocurrency it will be impossible and will never happen. I think after china banned bitcoin they started to advertise gold and silver for invesment and it is really normal for china to advertise a lot of things.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
tongkatakai

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 09:04:58 AM

More....

It turns out that there is also “advertising” for gold and silver in China, too. The big difference here is that it is China's government which is advertising the “opportunities” in gold and silver and it is urging the Chinese people to buy gold and silver.

An article from mining web-site, Mineweb quotes a program which appears on China's largest (state-owned) television company, promoting bullion-buying in general, but stressing that silver is currently the best value for investors (no surprise to regular readers):

What the Chinese government is doing to suggest that its people buy gold and silver is a bit right. Because it is possible to avoid its citizens buy a kind of Bitcoin and Altcoin whose price may not necessarily rise in the market. It is an effort to prevent the Chinese government for its people
5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:06:05 AM

I'm guessing it is because they have a large amount of reserves and they are worried that people will switch from metals to digital currencies instead. This is going to be the new trend, as crypto is more profitable to experienced traders.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
jeraldskie11

Activity: 1274
Merit: 356

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:37:54 PM

The chinese government tells that way because they afraid that the things they've serve will be useless because of the digital currency like bitcoin and altcoins. I think they suggest that because the price of it are not stable that's why they don't want to have a connection on this. But in reality cryptocoins gives us more benefits and profits than gold and silver.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:54:32 AM

I'm guessing it is because they have a large amount of reserves and they are worried that people will switch from metals to digital currencies instead. This is going to be the new trend, as crypto is more profitable to experienced traders.
China tell people to buy gold and silver just because gold and silver have had a stable and consistent monetary values in the market and have been backing currencies in almost every country. Since China is a developed country and has attained a great and incredible financial status, it would not love to loose it hard work earnings by investing in a world of uncertainty like the crypto world.
mcmge

Activity: 113

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:08:20 PM

Yesterday China called blockchain technology the Internet 2.0 and said that it's way more useful for chinese people. So I don't feel like taking their assertions seriously
Jamescur

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:47:51 PM

Because China prohibits BTC and cryptocurrency!
There are few things that they can invest in. Apart from stocks, only gold and silver can invest! And in the hearts of the Chinese people, gold and silver are the symbols of wealth!
Aamir1

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:31:47 AM

I think buying gold and silver is not a good investment. This is just a promotional strategy for gold in China. They can not bring you high profits by investing in bitcoin. Should you think should hoard gold or silver?

If you buy 1 Bitcoin for $5,000 you will get 100% profit when Bitcoin reaches $10,000. Bitcoin starts falling from $9500. Dream run of high profitsis over.
It is very good because gold and silver are real money and there is huge risk in cryptocurrency because it is not tangible and you have no control over your account. Cryptocurrency till date depends upon internet and if there is no internet you will lose all your money and due t decentralization you cannot claim your deficits. Buying gold is sensible decision.
patarfweefwee

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:41:27 AM

Itnis actually a finite resource that is easiy liquidated to cash. It has a strong bond with fiat currency and is actually a viable option for investments. But my personal rule is, if an investment is too loud then don't invest on it. I'm not saying you follow this rule but this is my rule when investing and it has never let me down yet.

First77 (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 32

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:07:02 AM

Silver price going up and up since I started this topic/thread   Wink
Raufjoze

Activity: 317
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:27:26 AM

they tell you to buy gold and silver and you should not buy too much because the total supply of gold and silver is unlimited. I think china told me to buy silver and gold because they already have gold and silver in the warehouse
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:24:57 PM

Silver price going up and up since I started this topic/thread   Wink
Wow if you have done investing in silver then you already having a good gain and that is good for an investor like you and that proves that there is a lot of investment options in the world and it is not just all about stock market or crypto but also there are things that you can invest and still expect good return like investing in precious metals.
Sirait

Activity: 1890
Merit: 101

1xBit 🏆 │ NotYourKeys.org

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 12:40:28 PM

the average Chinese population including those who have a good mindset, for now their government with a vigorous suggest that residents invest in diamonds and gold, but for the next few years their government will definitely suggest investing in Bitcoin and ICO coming from their own country, that is the development of the era  Grin

First77 (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 32

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:39:58 PM

they tell you to buy gold and silver and you should not buy too much because the total supply of gold and silver is unlimited. I think china told me to buy silver and gold because they already have gold and silver in the warehouse

A solar panel has 20 grams Silver. Demand for silver also looks unlimited.

A cruise missile has 16 kilos silver and U.S military fired 100 missiles into Syria in April 2018.
LuciferEveningStar

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:48:06 PM

More....

Its normal for china to have different types of businesses since their country is full of factories, maybe there is something about gold and silver and not just cryptocurrency, it only means that their country is competitive in terms of economy.
Lesterus

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:57:17 PM

I was thinking if this affects cryptocurrencies price but in other side i don't think if there's anything strange by endorsing gold and silver to people well maybe this is one of their strategy to prosper their country cause their country is too populated now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: