Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:17:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: China tells people to buy gold & silver  (Read 4128 times)
ngawethu1

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:18:30 PM

In Asia country, they think that investing in precious metal is best way to save their money. Because It can exists forever. But they don't know that keep their money on precious metal would not make the profit monthly. However, in the long term, it could bring a big benefit because the precious metal is gradually scarce in the earth and there is a lot of demand as jewelry. So buy gold and silver is still not a bad option.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kadal Ijo

Activity: 1162
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:02:39 PM

In Asia country, they think that investing in precious metal is best way to save their money. Because It can exists forever. But they don't know that keep their money on precious metal would not make the profit monthly. However, in the long term, it could bring a big benefit because the precious metal is gradually scarce in the earth and there is a lot of demand as jewelry. So buy gold and silver is still not a bad option.

Gold and silver investment has been used since thousands of years ago, no wonder if everyone will always make gold and silver the top priority of investment, the Chinese government certainly recommends the best for its citizens to choose the safest investment, namely gold and silver.

pokang13

Activity: 106

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:48:47 PM

It is a common fact that China tells its people to buy gold and silver because it is where they are known for.However, in this digital world, Chinese people prefer to use crypto.
cryptoguy1234

Activity: 129

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:42:05 PM

gold and silver as of now exist long time back as venture devices and the esteem likewise can expand step by step so it's typical if china government urges their national to purchase gold or silvers as the future resource anyway despite the fact that china told, for example, that yet I think individuals at there still consider advanced cash would be great as the future resources as well
RandyGamage

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:44:42 PM

America has reserved gold. Value is very high. they have not even put the hand on them yet. these gold are like security fund. may be china too want people to have gold, more you have gold more you have wealth which value grow with the time. thanks for sharing this information with us.
Lucio joe

Activity: 72

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:35:14 PM

I don't really think that short-time investors will ever like and do converting their own money from cryptocurrencies to gold or silver, because people wanted to get earnings fastly, not for years Wink Wink
ajuelnah akun

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:43:03 PM

bitcoin is also gold, but in digital form, it is different from gold in general, which takes years to raise prices.
bitcoin always fluctuates, and the price can change at any time. no need to wait until 5-6 years like when you invest in gold.
First77 (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 32

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:13:04 PM

They are buying gold and reducing US Dollar at the same time. They may see the future of US Dollar loses its value so they are trying to reduce the risk of having too much US Dollar.Then they also try to buy enough gold to back up their currency. This is all I heard.

That shows Gold is the safest investment. Central banks buy Gold to protect their currency and economy.
lamcaicmm009

Activity: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:17:21 PM

All the original will be a global on it, it is a dynamic variable in the time too long time, but bitcoin is a bitcoin of the power variable of the bitcoin made the hard days of the first information.
toukuinxz

Activity: 130
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:29:02 PM

Buying gold or buying silver is OK. Both of these are relative-value metals for those who like low-risk investments. But for me, i still prefer to invest money in Bitcoin.
First77 (OP)

Merit: 32

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:42:09 AM

Gold is hedge against inflation and protects people's wealth during wars, natural disasters [earthquakes etc..], economic crisis

Gold is preserve of wealth and store of value. After 100 years of industrial revolution, Gold has seen and survived many wars, economic crashes, 9/11 terrorist attacks, economic booms, technology revolutions and more..

Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 03:49:40 AM

I think that this is fake news. For the past 2-3 years, China is showing a decrease in the imports of gold and the domestic production has remained stable. If the government had actually issued such an advisory, then we would have witnessed an uptick in the imports.
bangkit tri

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:13:06 AM

I think that this is fake news. For the past 2-3 years, China is showing a decrease in the imports of gold and the domestic production has remained stable. If the government had actually issued such an advisory, then we would have witnessed an uptick in the imports.
Honestly, i myself haven't seen the news about the recommendation. if indeed that is true, i think the government suggests safe investment. and when talking about china, i am a little confused, because the country often does its own breakthrough
Diablesfunis

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:30:18 AM

I don't see any problem about that, gold is a great store of value and it has been been used for a long time already so of course people will buy it especially to hedge their money from the inflation, if you want them to tell people to buy crypto then it's far too risky and will cause a lot of problem is another crash or downtrend is coming. Right now crypto is not a reliable storage of value and gold is better for that because it's far more stable.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
embargo

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:47:37 AM

The Chinese government correctly says that it is necessary to buy gold and silver. These tools will save capital, especially in times of crisis. A bitcoin and digital currencies are very volatile and carry the risk of losing capital.
kniheant

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:24:08 AM

I am not surprise that the Chinese are heavily involved in the illegal mining of gold and other precious metals in almost every corner of the globe. But there is rather wisdom because these two precious metals are very stable and very good when there is a global financial crisis.
BertoloyBTC

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:12:12 AM

Chinese are like the ancient people , if they have an extra money they will buy or silver because because they arexin their mind that this valuable assets gold and silver will last for centuries ,if taken care of just like what their ancestors are done before ,investing in valuable things like gold and silver ,that is why China tell their people to buy this things.
Crypto one

Activity: 221
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 12:34:07 PM

Holding gold and silver are always a good thing, prices are more stabil than some currency, and if China devalue there currency you don't lose your wealth. I think people in China should buy crypto currency also. They have neo and that's a good blockchain and it's seems to be cheap right now. But most of all they should buy bitcoins that are the saves place to store wealth in modern digital world.
Raven91

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:25:47 PM

Some major events as seen by China.

More....

It turns out that there is also “advertising” for gold and silver in China, too. The big difference here is that it is China's government which is advertising the “opportunities” in gold and silver and it is urging the Chinese people to buy gold and silver.

An article from mining web-site, Mineweb quotes a program which appears on China's largest (state-owned) television company, promoting bullion-buying in general, but stressing that silver is currently the best value for investors (no surprise to regular readers):

https://seekingalpha.com/article

China has $2 Trillion to $5 Trillion for Gold ?? Chinese government told/encourages its citizens to buy gold and silver in 2012.

China's perspective is to invest in the item that you can see physically. Well, the price of gold and silver is kinda good also for investments. It really depends on the person who have the money to chose the proper investment material.
Violettochka

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:52:21 PM

Chinese are kinda torn between crypto and real thing investment. There just two kinds of people there. Well, everyone has their right to invest in anything they want, I think.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: