Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 10:25:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: China tells people to buy gold & silver  (Read 4137 times)
t3ChNo

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:02:55 PM

China has a lot of gold, silver and some other rare metals (a top exporter too).
peterpeterpeter

Activity: 167
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:38:18 PM

Eventhough China is one of the leading users of BTC in all asian countries.
But it is important to them the culture and faith of their history. So they choose to invest or buy gold and silver instead of bitcoin.
Ghayoor

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:35:35 PM

Is China secretly building up its huge gold stockpile?

https://www.rt.com/business
Well I think it good to invest your money in crypto currency than investing in to gold or silver, so we all should invest in crypto currency, people of china are really found of crypto currency but if government is asking them to buy so it must has some reason, for me nothing is better than investing in crypto currency,. Right now all over the world people are just having good opportunities to be a part of best investment as price now a day is not so high.
Oppang Inamo

Activity: 290
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:36:08 PM

Some major events as seen by China.

More....

It turns out that there is also “advertising” for gold and silver in China, too. The big difference here is that it is China's government which is advertising the “opportunities” in gold and silver and it is urging the Chinese people to buy gold and silver.

An article from mining web-site, Mineweb quotes a program which appears on China's largest (state-owned) television company, promoting bullion-buying in general, but stressing that silver is currently the best value for investors (no surprise to regular readers):

https://seekingalpha.com/article

China has $2 Trillion to $5 Trillion for Gold ?? Chinese government told/encourages its citizens to buy gold and silver in 2012.

I don't know why they often use the given natural resources and wealth for their own... Yes, we often use silver and gold for making our physical monetary and fiats. Yet using its original material is somehow unnecessary. It is more applicable to be used as a jewelry or just a pure collection. But they must not trade it physically and do the same thing as we do in cryptocurrencies where we buy low, hold, and sell high.
coinhunt

Activity: 138

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:58:47 PM

Honestly, I don’t see any problem here. Sure, crypto is great investment, which might be even better then gold, but it way less stable then precious metals. Actually, I think that some of reasons why people are hesitating between virtual and material investments are uncertain status of Bitcoin and its high volatility. For myself I chose to be a cryptoinvestor, but if someone want to invest in gold or silver - why not.
Nemhongonie

Activity: 71

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:39:01 AM

Gold and silver are safe, low-yielding markets that are only suitable for some people who are risk averse, do not dare risk. If we can take risks and venture capital, we will succeed in the Crypto market.
HSRP

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 09:18:36 AM

China has a lot of gold, silver and some other rare metals (a top exporter too).
That is obvious from before this. China's acquisition of all assets related to materials. Probably the world leader in buying and selling everything. This is considered to be the wisest economic tactics ever.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
gaurav82

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 09:25:54 AM

We are here for discussion on bitcoin. Not on gold and silver. China telling to its people for purchasing gold and silver can be government strategy. But bitcoin has different format, different idea. If we see from the eye of investment. Than I want to say that bitcoin can give more return than gold and silver.
Evacarter

Activity: 24

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:11:55 AM

gold is a terrible investment. it's not even an "investment" in the strict sense, because it does not generate income. it's a commodity: you buy at $x and hope the value increases. investments generate income: stocks and bonds pay dividends, property pays rent. gold is a commodity, it does not pay unless you sell it.
and over the long-term, gold does not keep up with inflation.
jack wira

Activity: 490
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:23:17 AM

Gold investment is the best investment in the world as well as silver.
Semar Mesem

Activity: 1484
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:52:16 AM

I agree with the governments of China, Gold and Silver that it is the safest type of investment so that it is not wrong to invest in gold and silver will make the future better and certainly more secure.

Gumpfire

Activity: 378
Merit: 111

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:19:20 AM

I agree with the governments of China, Gold and Silver that it is the safest type of investment so that it is not wrong to invest in gold and silver will make the future better and certainly more secure.
Even golds and silvers are safe to invest with money. I still believe investing in cryptocurrency is still the best because it is worth it and more valuable, but for now the market is low and many people are complaining because all of your holdings is very low, that is why i am hoping that the market will recover its price again.
trako

Activity: 756
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:07:45 PM

The state and the government are wisely applying a political economy. even today it is beginning to create a threat to America. it sees the whole world. it is a bit difficult for the value of your own money to appreciate in the world market. this is needed for many years. and new trade agreements are needed. This process is trying to solve using the available resources. There is an unchanging truth for the world. It's gold. Gold always wins every fight. so bitcoin maybe banned by governments. even a couple of taxes can be brought up. there may be a number of obstacles. but gold is a very difficult investment tool to block
nyerok

Activity: 279
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:14:31 PM

I think buy gold or silver is same with if we buy bitcoin. But when we buy bitcoin is more safer than gold. And if we have bitcoic we don't panic same as if we have gold or silver. Because someday the price is going up really high
signaturecoin

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:59:48 PM

Even golds and silvers are safe to invest with money. I still believe investing in cryptocurrency is still the best because it is worth it and more valuable, but for now the market is low and many people are complaining because all of your holdings is very low, that is why i am hoping that the market will recover its price again.
I invest in cryptocurrency because I believe this market is very potential and the possibility of increasing profits is enormous. Gold and gems and traditional assets are always mentioned when the financial market is unstable but it does not bring breakthroughs and investors can not change too much.
valentine401

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:29:36 PM

I think buy gold or silver is same with if we buy bitcoin. But when we buy bitcoin is more safer than gold. And if we have bitcoic we don't panic same as if we have gold or silver. Because someday the price is going up really high

In my own opinion, gold and silver is not profitable as much as bitcoins because cryptocurrency can always grow depending on the supply and demand in the market.
Ludmilla_rose1995

Activity: 1577
Merit: 157

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:01:02 PM

I think, China is trying to collect a massive gold inventory to launch a new global monetary system to make the reserve currency to offset the USD. This is closely related to the assumption that gold is the only sure guarantee for currencies and claims that the dollar is likely to collapse without gold support.

Escan0r

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:06:45 PM

Some major events as seen by China.

More....

It turns out that there is also “advertising” for gold and silver in China, too. The big difference here is that it is China's government which is advertising the “opportunities” in gold and silver and it is urging the Chinese people to buy gold and silver.

An article from mining web-site, Mineweb quotes a program which appears on China's largest (state-owned) television company, promoting bullion-buying in general, but stressing that silver is currently the best value for investors (no surprise to regular readers):

https://seekingalpha.com/article

China has $2 Trillion to $5 Trillion for Gold ?? Chinese government told/encourages its citizens to buy gold and silver in 2012.

Indeed income from gold or silver is very good if we know how to benefit from both. China, as we know, even though they get little profit, they keep looking for it rather than big profits, but there are many obstacles.
Jhonthor

Activity: 54

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:14:51 PM

I would be surprised if they told people to buy bitcoins and etherium. China is interested in high gold prices from here and "marketing campaign."

I think the government might suggest investing safely. and I think there is nothing strange with China, because we know that gold is a long time investment tool.
laracastvue

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:51:05 PM

I would be surprised if they told people to buy bitcoins and etherium. China is interested in high gold prices from here and "marketing campaign."

I think the government might suggest investing safely. and I think there is nothing strange with China, because we know that gold is a long time investment tool.

China has a lot of business going on their country and that is the reason why we should be surprised if they are going to promote gold and silver so it was normal just like cryptocurrency mining in their country.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: