Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 05:25:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What to do in this bearish market?  (Read 677 times)
Ninellechka

Activity: 332
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:22:26 PM

The only wise plan now is to wait. Recovery is sure to come. Not all of the coins will survive of course, so if you wanna take advantage of the bearish market you should invest only in most promising assets.

Mero Currency, The First Low Burn-Rate Deflationary Token
tinof

Activity: 343
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:24:17 PM

My plan is simple. Just hold and wait for the good run. I have a little more funds that I am going to invest now, but that is all.

zool2003

Activity: 126
Merit: 3

Joe's Signatureless Challenge

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:25:45 PM

You have to go with what you feel is right and within your means.

I have been buying and holding ETH at the minute as it and trying my best not to keep watching for the price going up or down.

▬▬▬ I'm part of a movement to help make the forums a better place and free it of spam:▬▬▬
█ █  http://bit.ly/SigFree  █ █
Aleksandr_ov

Activity: 252
Merit: 44

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:29:00 PM

the market is now going through not the best of times, but very interesting and crucial, it can be compared with the arrival of computers in our world!
jack8989

Activity: 331

StartFi

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:32:25 PM

The best way is to short sell using margin trading. I use bitfinex which allows you to trade with 3.3x your actual position.
Do you know that margin trading is the worst solution in trading ? That's the way too much risky and you could lose all your balance after 2 weeks with it if you're not doing the right way ?
I know risky is needed for earning profits but margin trading is the way too much risky and we rather shouldn't take it.

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
sliderider
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:34:27 PM

Warren Buffet said "re-watch their favorite Super Bowl commercials, get ice cream with their kids and say hi to a friend they haven't spoken with in a while." lol, I wish I can get ETF like funds in cryptocurrency.
cryptoatomic

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:35:04 PM

Hold of course,because if you do panic selling you wont get rewarded and you can lose a lot of money,you are literally doing things that these big players wanted to be have,panic selling in our community wont help the market to recover but the opposite of it making it worst.Those weak hands will always sell in panic that is why you need to be sure that you are doing what is necessary.
cryptodevs

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:41:49 PM

When you are already trapped with these altcoins best thing to do is to hold your coins until the market has recovered,buy more coins from the dips if you have some spare bitcoins because it could give you a lot of profits,do scalping when you are a good trader using technical analysis never lose hope or be distracted with these market manipulations and im sure you will be fine.
aizen10

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:55:00 PM

We thought that the slight recovery of the market in the past few days is the start of another bull run for most of the coins but here we are again with another unseemingly dip in which we will see again a lot of FUDs that will only make things worse. Feels like we are given another chance to do something in this bearish market and take advantage of it. So how can we take advantage of this current situation?

It all comes down to these kinds of situation in which our trading skills are put to the test, anyone can make an easy money in the bull market but bear markets are where our skills are developed and our ability to make future profits is carved.

In a bear market, all coins are at its cheapest so it is a good chance to take some money out in the bank and invest it in a good coin but just because a coin is cheap doesn't mean it has value. DYOR on projects that are undervalued and has a potential to go ten folds or higher in the future when the market rebounds. Amidst the low quality or value of coins, analyzing one that has dropped a huge percentage from their ATH is a key.

This happens when most traders are impatient and the community has lost interest in the project even if their platform is still under development. They just want quick returns. So try and think about what you're doing so far and maybe you will realize that you are one of them and start avoiding doing these things in your crypto career.

Yes,  most of the trader or maybe we can include investors too,  for a dont enough patience to hold their coins to create a good return in the future, they are all wants to earn in a single way in terms of short period of time,  meaning even you are already invested on a good projects with a good platform and that has more potential to grow in the future, but you dont have enough patience,  dip will always happen. But we will see which coins will survive after this long run dip and which is not.
cryptopusa

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 09:07:48 PM

What i am doing is just relaxing around,taking some other things than cryptocurrencies and never look at the market's movements to prevent stress,never lose your hope when you are losing big amount of investments,hold your coins but if you are a risk taker you can trade in a bearish market which you can maximize and take the good opportunity.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
cryptopussies

Activity: 196

HEXCASH - Decentralized Fun

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 09:13:34 PM

Hold,simply holding your coins could have save your portfolio never do panic selling, because you will only lose a good opportunity ! Do scalping you know how to trade in a bearish market,because it can give you plenty of gains if you know what you are doing that is why you shouldnt be worried about these bear markets you can buy cheaper coins with the times like this.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
cryptodagger

Activity: 224

Stable coin to make charity free for everyone

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 09:37:29 PM

Do nothing but to hold would be the best thing to do,because you cant sell your coins in panic or you will lose a lot of investments.If you are a risk taker you can try scalp trading in a bearish movements because that is what the scalpers do,the only trading style that can survive the bearish market would be these scalpers that is why technical analysis is really needed.

conceivedspoon2

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 09:40:40 PM

What makes the market is its dynamism to changes and news in the market. As as emerging market you should expect that things like this are bound to happen. When issues like this bullish period occurs, wise investor invest more. Its a market that is here to stay but as much as that change is the only thing that is constant. The market will pick again, so buy more into the market now and get rewarded later.
pedropendukot

Activity: 196
Merit: 12

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 09:41:40 PM

Relax,do something rather than sitting infront of your computer,go watch some movies ,date your love ones and forget the market temporarily so that you wont get stressed out,bearish market shouldnt be affecting too much,you can just hold your coins until the market has recovered because your losses will be minimal.

hiwainmoto

Unibright Token Launch - 10th April 2018

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 09:54:58 PM

I am doing scalping whenever the market is in bearish movements and i can assure you,that you can make a lot of money because the movements are more predictable! Never panic sell in a losing market because you wont get rewarded very well and you can lose a lot of money instead of gaining,scalpers can still take profits in bearish market and it is the only trading style that can survive in any market conditions.

cryptomarijuana

Create Your Decentralized Life

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:17:17 PM

What you can do is to buy more cheap coins in a bearish market,hold your coins until some good bull runs happen.Because if you did panic sell you could lose a lot in your portfolio,do not let the bearish market makes you sell everything because you will only lose at the end after the market has recovered ! holdin your coins could save your ass from getting rekt.

cryptocrocs

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:21:44 PM

Do scalping ! because scalpers like me can easily make profits from these bloody markets,the charts are so predictable when we have bearish market,most of the people are scared to trade that is why there are less risk of losing your money,hold your coins until the market has recover if you are already trapped so you wont have big loss with these bearish movements.

▬▬[  ENKIDU  ]▬▬[ NEXT GENERATION TEAMS AND PAYMENT SPLITTING ]▬   
▌  THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL COLLABORATION PLATFORM ▐
▬▬  POSSIBLE ONLY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN | Twitter  | Telegram  | Reddit  | Medium  | ANN Thread  | Facebook ▬▬
rockyfeller

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:44:51 PM

In bearish season like this we could have it all. We can do trading or investing some coins, Reading alot of informations that they have. Study the fundamentals the positive and negative side of this coins. What can it do in the future and how can this coin will help the bitcoin community. We have alot of opportunity to be done. but in my case i scalp more buy low and sell high but with caution so i risk a little amount of money. I don't want to get Rekt!

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER

mautenisis

Activity: 274

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:53:19 PM

Stay calm,do not panic and never sell in loss,because you wont lose anything if you keep holding your coins which you are trapped in,but if you are a good trader,you can do scalp trading but you will need to have a lot of experience because trading in bearish market is very difficult but if you have mastered it you can make a lot of money.

NOIZ
⇐ ● A decentralized cognitive ad network ● ⇒
○ ○ ○ ➀ WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK ○ ○ ○
keninu

Activity: 314
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:59:57 PM

If we have Capital, during this bearish season we can buy various kinds of coins, because we are all coins now the price is down. we can have a coin with a very cheap price, then save it and sell later if the price is high. But if we do not have Capital, we can only wait for the price to go up. so we are not saturated waiting, we can look for other activities, such as following various projects to get the prize.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: