Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 08:37:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What to do in this bearish market?  (Read 677 times)
cryptomngr

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:03:50 PM

HOLD,BUY,and WAIT ,these are the three things you should do whenever the market has failed,hold your coins if you are trapped already because selling in panic will give you big loss,BUY when these solid altcoins has dipped too much because you can easily have instant profits,WAIT until the market has recovered and sell those coins which you have bought from the dip!

Baimovic

Activity: 1210
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:05:33 PM

today bearish conditions dominate the market, so some people panic because they fear bitcoin will die.

I have a bit of bitcoin in my wallet, and I have plans to buy another bitcoin because this bearish market is an excellent golden opportunity to buy lots of bitcoin before the bitcoin rise and high again.

after that, I will hold until the correction ends.

eugenefonts

Activity: 364
Merit: 18

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:06:10 PM

We thought that the slight recovery of the market in the past few days is the start of another bull run for most of the coins but here we are again with another unseemingly dip in which we will see again a lot of FUDs that will only make things worse. Feels like we are given another chance to do something in this bearish market and take advantage of it. So how can we take advantage of this current situation?

It all comes down to these kinds of situation in which our trading skills are put to the test, anyone can make an easy money in the bull market but bear markets are where our skills are developed and our ability to make future profits is carved.

In a bear market, all coins are at its cheapest so it is a good chance to take some money out in the bank and invest it in a good coin but just because a coin is cheap doesn't mean it has value. DYOR on projects that are undervalued and has a potential to go ten folds or higher in the future when the market rebounds. Amidst the low quality or value of coins, analyzing one that has dropped a huge percentage from their ATH is a key.

This happens when most traders are impatient and the community has lost interest in the project even if their platform is still under development. They just want quick returns. So try and think about what you're doing so far and maybe you will realize that you are one of them and start avoiding doing these things in your crypto career.

My technique when the market is on FUD is i sell my coins in low price then i buy at lower price thats make my holdings gain more. I dont like putting another money on it when it dumps but i use that scalping technique when it dumps like that . I realize too that when sunday afternoon comes BITCOIN drops always and thats why other altcoins drops too i guess its a naturap phenomena so, i use this obeservation too to take advantage and scalp more.
dimastegar

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

Small Trader

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:08:26 PM

Bearish is a condition that can make many people stress. I prefer to keep the coins. No matter how much the price will go down, because the power of holding in my opinion is the best thing in this crypto world. And I am also ready to risk it.

██████████████████
            █████  █████  █████  █████
         ███████████████████████████████
       ████  ████████████████████████  ███
      ██████████████████████████████████████
     ██  ████████████████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████     █████  ██
   █████████████████████████████ ▐█▌ ██████████
  ███  █████████████████▌     ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
  ██████████████████████▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████  ██
  ███████████████      █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████████
  ██  ███████████  ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████████
  ███████████████  ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████  ██
  █████████        ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
   ██  █████████████████▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
    ██████████████        ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████  █
     ███████████████████████████ ▐█▌ ████████
      ██  ███████████████        ▐█▌ ███  ██
       ███████████████████████████████████
         ████  ████████████████████  ███
            ██████  ████  ████  ██████
                ██████████████████

IDEX
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Start Trading Instantly
  BOUNTY
  Telegram
aaronli890712

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:09:52 PM

The Internet of Things is fast approaching requiring billions of machine to machine transactions that will all need processed.  Marinecoin, MTC has developed a high speed, zero transaction fee, blockchain specifically designed to meet the needs of this emerging industry.  Artificial intelligence will drive the blockchain freeing up developers to build IOT applications for the Marinecoin blockchain.  This DEV-less functioning of the chain will be guided by Jarvis, the AI engine.  Marine coin and iot are here to stay  They recently started an airdrop campaign where you can earn 20,000 MTC daily.  The coins are being rewarded with time dilution technology.  Take a look here at their website or search your favorite search engine for their website location if you would rather not follow links.   marineco.in/ico
djgtr

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:19:16 PM

Bearish is a condition that can make many people stress. I prefer to keep the coins. No matter how much the price will go down, because the power of holding in my opinion is the best thing in this crypto world. And I am also ready to risk it.
Same as what I am hoping for that price will also change unexpectedly, here I am to wait until such time price increase will start to show positive changes. Although this bearish market will give us stress, I think that's a normal feeling and everyone is capable of handling that as long as there's patience and seld control. Definitely risking our coins by holding it is a very big challenge we are going to face while price still at critical situation. It may fall or rise any day of this month of April.
cryptospear

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:22:06 PM

Probably stay away from the market for a while,do something else,watch movies ,take your love ones to the park,smell some good fresh flowers! Never let the bearish market destroy your mindset,do not mind these red days,instead enjoy it by doing anything else.Because if you keep watching how your portfolio losing its value you will only get stressed and you might do panic selling which will give you worst outcome,HOLD your coins until the market has recovered and im sure you will be fine.

◆  ◆  ◆  ◆      P L A Z A      ◆  ◆  ◆  ◆       The Intersection of Lifestyle & Technology
[ WHITEPAPER ]       PRE-SALE Starts    │    March 15th, 2018       [ ANN THREAD ]
TELEGRAM   GITHUB   MEDIUM   YOUTUBE   TWITTER   FLIPBOARD   REDDIT   LINKEDIN   FACEBOOK   EMAIL
coinholic

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 11:47:18 PM

We thought that the slight recovery of the market in the past few days is the start of another bull run for most of the coins but here we are again with another unseemingly dip in which we will see again a lot of FUDs that will only make things worse. Feels like we are given another chance to do something in this bearish market and take advantage of it. So how can we take advantage of this current situation?

It all comes down to these kinds of situation in which our trading skills are put to the test, anyone can make an easy money in the bull market but bear markets are where our skills are developed and our ability to make future profits is carved.

In a bear market, all coins are at its cheapest so it is a good chance to take some money out in the bank and invest it in a good coin but just because a coin is cheap doesn't mean it has value. DYOR on projects that are undervalued and has a potential to go ten folds or higher in the future when the market rebounds. Amidst the low quality or value of coins, analyzing one that has dropped a huge percentage from their ATH is a key.

This happens when most traders are impatient and the community has lost interest in the project even if their platform is still under development. They just want quick returns. So try and think about what you're doing so far and maybe you will realize that you are one of them and start avoiding doing these things in your crypto career.
Imagine it this way:
A huge streamer has been installed saying "Welcome to the Bear Months! Come right in and choose and scoop those cheap coins and hold until the Bulls are set to run!" Now that would pretty much say what I would do...  Wink

Yuuto

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:58:03 PM

Going against market trend in a bear market is extremely important and can be profitable.

Buying at the point right now is definitely going to be a good decision to make for a long term investment. However you do need to be extremely patient with your investments and not panic sell if the markets were to go down lower.

Right now, ICOs are undervalued, alts are undervalued, and everything crypto related is undervalued.

This is exactly when you want to make your investments. Either hold your current investments, or buy some more. Only cash out when you're in profit. Patience is key in a bear market.
asdalani

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:30:24 AM

What you can do is to buy more cheap coins in a bearish market,hold your coins until some good bull runs happen.Because if you did panic sell you could lose a lot in your portfolio,do not let the bearish market makes you sell everything because you will only lose at the end after the market has recovered ! holdin your coins could save your ass from getting rekt.
That's the only thing an investor should do if he has money left over for investing. He should be selling his coins.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Fasunathan

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:37:00 AM

With this bearish market i think we could just observe and monitor the chart close and if it go down further, it is better to buy and add some coins to our portfolio. Buy low and sell high will come to the scenario now.
xaviervilla

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:37:19 AM

This is what is wrong with the people in the crypto industry, although not all but mostly. these type of people often do decisions that are unprecedented because of greed and just jump in without knowing what they are getting themselves into which then makes them prone to huge losses since most of the time, their strategies for investments is just to look for the cheapest coins available in the market and invest on them then just wait till their investments go to the moon = easy money for them. Unless this kind of attitude gets rid off the people who have them, we will always see people losing lots of funds and spreading fuds because of what happened to them.

which is why I think that the bearish market is about to stay for longer than the past years since a lot of these people will be staying away from this industry for a long time due to their experiences and losses.

all we can do for now is to just make the most of what we are dealt with, to adapt and to improvise to put this season into our favor.
chikucrypto

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 06:28:43 AM

In this situation i suggest stay away from the market after few days whan markets come uon their legs then another bull will run and coins will be at thrier peak position then we can enter in market again ,
Zeleznyak

Activity: 80

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:05:34 AM

If you don't want to wait, get out just in dollars and that's all. It is very difficult to say something what to do. But it is better to stay in some kind of cryptocurrency. Because there is a fact that it will be more profitable
AteenaD

Activity: 208

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:33:13 PM

The only reasonable thing to do in a bearish time like this is to buy a great deal of different kinds of coins as many as our fiat allows us to. Then hold as long as we can until we've successfully bring about our desired financial aspirations.
CriptoNata

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:23:42 AM

So nothing to do, if honestly it is necessary to be bought and then through time already to collect profit) Who does not panic that wins!
rudolfaxl
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:33:06 PM

Yes, it is very difficult to earn newcomers at the bear market. Investors feel particularly bad in this situation because their investment portfolios are constantly decreasing. There are two ways out of this situation:
1. Stop interested in crypto for several months (years).
2. Thoroughly study trading and margin trading.
WaffleMaster

Activity: 966
Merit: 546

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:36:51 AM

Probably the best thing to do is accumulate on a linear timeline to acquire small amounts often. This protects you from a lot of volatility and you'll feel a lot better about getting coins when in any type of market. You'll buy at all the dips and buy at all the tops if your scheduled buy is often enough.
yomarve

Activity: 196
Merit: 6

https://cryptotvplus.com

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 01:47:19 AM

I love the sense on this post. Most times people look at the price of a coin or token to ascertain whether it is cheap or not. A token trading at $1 with market cap of $10m is cheaper than the one trading at $0.50 with market cap of $500m.

Sadly not everyone knows this.

https://cryptotvplus.com
mx667

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:51:59 AM

Probably the best thing to do is accumulate on a linear timeline to acquire small amounts often. This protects you from a lot of volatility and you'll feel a lot better about getting coins when in any type of market. You'll buy at all the dips and buy at all the tops if your scheduled buy is often enough.
The only thing I can suggest you is just some simple and easy advice. Hold as long as you can until you get profit, or sell to reduce your loss. But I prefer to hold because the coins or cryptos that invest are long term invest coins meant to be. I just invest into btc and eth because I think those two thing are the best crypto right now and the most certain coins. Even if the price of btc and eth may currently go down right now, but that is okay. I guess, in my opinion, I can only suggest you that. But if you play with some other altcoins, I do not know about that.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: