Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:04:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What to do in this bearish market?  (Read 675 times)
mammoniter

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 09:20:03 AM

The best thing to do now that the market is like this is to buy and hold, if you panic sell, you may sell at loss but if you hold, that may earn you a huge profit in the nearest month.

I never see panic selling as an option, cryptocurrency will always have a moment of glory and it will recover atleast once each time of the year so panic selling should be something that investors shouldn't do no matter. Profit comes for those who wait and maintain a strong hand in this venture.

Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
UNIFOX.IO

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Blockchain the world!

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 09:21:47 AM

Yes the market is going down but one thing is certain, that there is still much hope for us all if we can have the mindset to hold for a long term period. My prediction is that the market will bounce back again in due time.

market is not going down anymore mate..
CuriousGeorge

Activity: 1498
Merit: 251

KUWA.ai

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:22:02 AM

Playing with the chart, as of now not all coins recover yet. You can play with coin that never get pumped since btc surging
That strategy doesnt guarantee that the coin will be pumped somehow eventually, when a coin is never pumped since btc surging, there's only two possibilities:
1. A potential coin that still doesn't noticed
2. shitcoin.

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
vmklq

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:24:28 AM

I will continue to hold my currency when the market declines, because I think that even if it is now down, it will soon rise again, so I am not worried about my assets will be lost, I am very optimistic about my investment currency.
mulukey

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:31:00 AM

The downside is that the market is stabilizing the price of coin to develop. If prices drop you should keep coin in your wallet and do not sell. I anticipate over this time, in the future the price of coin in the cryptocurrency market will rise even higher.
progladko

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:51:27 AM

For me, the best option is to invest in eth and hold it until the end of the year and not think about market failures.  Later it will recover and again there will be an increase in the price of coins.
UNIFOX.IO

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Blockchain the world!

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 09:54:53 AM

I will continue to hold my currency when the market declines, because I think that even if it is now down, it will soon rise again, so I am not worried about my assets will be lost, I am very optimistic about my investment currency.

sure, hold currencies you truly believe in!
onesalt

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:09:11 AM

A good way to follow in this bearish market is giving more slice to altcoins in the porfolio, especially the ones with 50M-100M USD market cap coins, and smaller slice to BTC-ETH-NEO etc. The thing is, if bearish trend continues, altcoins will provide more profit as it happens in the previous cases.
Kim Ji Won (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:35:32 PM

Well, I'd still consider the price of bitcoin now bearish, it just only recovered a little from the $6000 range.
Depends on how much you bought bitcoin before. I'm good with the current price of bitcoin as I bought it earlier before $1,000 so whether it went down from $19,000 I'm still in profit.

why not add more coins to your portfolio during the bearish market
Newbies will never understand that during the bear it's storing time / buying time.

That's your case, but for most people and if you look at the bigger picture of the market. I can still consider it in a bearish state.

Newbies will learn this soon enough after they've acquired more experience in the crypto community.

For me, the best option is to invest in eth and hold it until the end of the year and not think about market failures.  Later it will recover and again there will be an increase in the price of coins.
Or you can find other undervalued coins out there and start buying them at a lower price as it has a higher chance of doubling or more in price than ETH at a shorter time.
leynylaine

Activity: 322
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:04:28 PM

Patience is one of the key for a profitable future. We just can't say that "oh it's a red market today how awful for crypto market, it might go red for the rest of the days as well." Cryptocurrency is being looking forward in the future by everybody. Their hopes and dreams are being fulfilled because of crypto's market thanks to its volatility. We just wait and let crypto recover and become a green bull again.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 12:33:51 PM

Well, I'd still consider the price of bitcoin now bearish, it just only recovered a little from the $6000 range.
Depends on how much you bought bitcoin before. I'm good with the current price of bitcoin as I bought it earlier before $1,000 so whether it went down from $19,000 I'm still in profit.

why not add more coins to your portfolio during the bearish market
Newbies will never understand that during the bear it's storing time / buying time.

That's your case, but for most people and if you look at the bigger picture of the market. I can still consider it in a bearish state.

Newbies will learn this soon enough after they've acquired more experience in the crypto community.
Yep that's my case and there are many of those that is in the same situation as mine. What to do on this bearish market, keep on holding and forget your investment for a while.

Experience is the best teacher and I've been through many dips and corrections that taught me on what's the best thing to do. Reading tips from the experienced one before that just hold and don't do the same panic selling as others did.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
cryptojenna

Activity: 59

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 12:36:01 PM

We thought that the slight recovery of the market in the past few days is the start of another bull run for most of the coins but here we are again with another unseemingly dip in which we will see again a lot of FUDs that will only make things worse. Feels like we are given another chance to do something in this bearish market and take advantage of it. So how can we take advantage of this current situation?

It all comes down to these kinds of situation in which our trading skills are put to the test, anyone can make an easy money in the bull market but bear markets are where our skills are developed and our ability to make future profits is carved.

In a bear market, all coins are at its cheapest so it is a good chance to take some money out in the bank and invest it in a good coin but just because a coin is cheap doesn't mean it has value. DYOR on projects that are undervalued and has a potential to go ten folds or higher in the future when the market rebounds. Amidst the low quality or value of coins, analyzing one that has dropped a huge percentage from their ATH is a key.

This happens when most traders are impatient and the community has lost interest in the project even if their platform is still under development. They just want quick returns. So try and think about what you're doing so far and maybe you will realize that you are one of them and start avoiding doing these things in your crypto career.

I believe we are now seeing the slow beginnings of the next bull run, which will pick up speed as June progresses. There are way too many significantr releases e.g. EOS platform for the excitement to leave the crypto industry yet Cheesy
Clearstream

Activity: 378
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 12:56:47 PM

markets are always volatile . in a bear market , you can buy some high-quality coins for a very low prices . such as NEO . in January , it cost nearly $170 . when the bear market came in April ,  it was $46 . very good buying opportunity .
TheDarkRide

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:01:02 PM

Keep holding if we have it and buy if otherwise. Bear market is a good time to start to invest in cryptocurrency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: