Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:31:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TradeHill - We now support deposits and withdrawals of funds via Paxum.  (Read 16324 times)
hugolp
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol

View Profile
July 29, 2011, 01:47:54 PM

Dwolla doesn't have to work it out with TradeHill, it's the other way around. The fact that Jered is desperate enough to do business with Chris Mallick says it all. Just do some research, Chris Mallick, ePassport and Paxum are all the same people.

Dwolla can simply wait them out, TradeHIll is going to relent when they realize there is no other feasible alternative.

If TradeHill wants to remain a real power player in the Bitcoin world, the sooner the better. Associating yourself with Mallick aka ePassport aka Paxum is foolish.

Can you please bring prove that Paxum is Mallick, because until now you have not prove anything. Pleople here will thank you the information.

▄████████▄
               ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
              ██▀
             ███
▄▄▄▄▄       ███
██████     ███
    ▀██▄  ▄██
     ▀██▄▄██▀
       ████▀
        ▀█▀
The Radix DeFi Protocol is
R A D I X

███████████████████████████████████

The Decentralized

Finance Protocol
Scalable
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██                   ██
██                   ██
████████████████     ██
██            ██     ██
██            ██     ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██     ██
██▀▀▀▀██      ██     ██
██    ██      ██     
██    ██      ██
███████████████████████

███
Secure
      ▄▄▄▄▄
    █████████
   ██▀     ▀██
  ███       ███

▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██    ███████████

███
Community Driven
      ▄█   ▄▄
      ██ ██████▄▄
      ▀▀▄█▀   ▀▀██▄
     ▄▄ ██       ▀███▄▄██
    ██ ██▀          ▀▀██▀
    ██ ██▄            ██
   ██ ██████▄▄       ██▀
  ▄██       ▀██▄     ██
  ██▀         ▀███▄▄██▀
 ▄██             ▀▀▀▀
 ██▀
▄██
▄▄
██
███▄
▀███▄
 ▀███▄
  ▀████
    ████
     ████▄
      ▀███▄
       ▀███▄
        ▀████
          ███
           ██
           ▀▀

███
Radix is using our significant technology
innovations to be the first layer 1 protocol
specifically built to serve the rapidly growing DeFi.
Radix is the future of DeFi
█████████████████████████████████████

▄▄█████
  ▄████▀▀▀
  █████
█████████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
  ████
  ████
  ████

Facebook

███

▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████
  ▄▄▄███▀▀▄███
▀▀███▀ ▄██████
    █ ███████
     ██▀▀▀███
           ▀▀

Telegram

███

▄      ▄███▄▄
██▄▄▄ ██████▀
████████████
 ██████████▀
   ███████▀
 ▄█████▀▀

Twitter

██████

...Get Tokens...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cepler

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2011, 01:57:02 PM

PaxumCHRIS sure got quiet...
Piper67
Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
July 29, 2011, 02:00:42 PM

I also tend to be quiet while I sleep.
PaxumChris

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 29, 2011, 02:08:45 PM

What happened to SEPA?  Cry
I second that! Cry

+1

so, for euro countries the only deposit option is wire transfer to paxum for 50$?
yay, tradehill!
Check aswell. Paxum is very aggressive with adding new features and funding options.
PaxumChris

View Profile
July 29, 2011, 02:13:36 PM

Hi,

I would also like to highlight that even though we believe Paxum to be a good payment option, we will definitely continue auditing and investigating any anomolies we find. We uncovered the Dwolla fraud and will continue with such diligence.

Thanks,
Adam

We encourage everyone to do the same aswell.
Sorry after staying up until 1am helping some new bitcoin clients I went to sleep. Woke up at 8am and got my kid some breakfast and its 9am and i'm here now Wink

PaxumChris

View Profile
July 29, 2011, 02:17:20 PM

Let me address a few things right now :

Paxum is in NO WAY affiliates with Child Mallick. The only thing similar to us is that my name happens to be chris - but not chris mallick and we are in the same industry.

Now to address who owns Paxum : Yes Octav Moise does own paxum.

Our connection with Vimax: Yes it is owned by Octav. Years ago some idiot joined our affiliate program and put our ad in his spyware program that dns hijacked people. Anyone who click on that ad never got redirected to our site. I spent countless hours on the phone with people and posting on message boards helping people remove that spyware.

We are not hiding anything. Our roots are in adult - and we have ran a very successful adult affiliate program that has 10 years of ontime payouts without ever ripping anyone off who we owed money to.

If anyone has any questions regarding our past i'm more than happy to answer them Smiley
PaxumChris

View Profile
July 29, 2011, 02:24:38 PM

Paxum Inc was formed in 2007. We became active in 2010.
Could you tell us a little bit more about your company? Who are the owners/shareholders? How many people of staff do you have? Volume of business? Main banks you're working with? Main customers?
Sure

The majority owner is Octav Moise - with private investors that have no connection to the business or involved in any of the day to day operation. Paxum currently employ's 35 people through out many countries.

Paxums roots are in the adult industry. We are the preferred payment method within the adult industry when it comes to affiliate payouts. We have 300+ adult programs who use our service to pay their affiliates aswell as 1000's of personal accounts holders that use our service to pay designers programmers and other webmaster type of things Smiley

Our two main banks are Choice Bank out of belize. You will find that is the standard bank used for anyone who uses an international debit card like we do. Another bank we use is CIBC in montreal. That is the bank where we keep 110% of All funds within the paxum system at any given time.

Main customers - that is addressed in the second answer.

Regards
Chris
PaxumChris

View Profile
July 29, 2011, 02:26:10 PM

What will Paxum do when criminals start using phished bank accounts to ACH funds to Paxum and then onto TradeHill to buy Bitcoin with stolen money? Will Paxum eat the loss or will they start pulling funds out of TradeHill's account as Dwolla did?

They've confirmed with us that they have better fraud protection methods in place and this won't be a problem. If they are defrauded they won't pass it on to TradeHill.

Of course Dwolla told us this as well but Paxum has been in business a lot longer, done a lot more volume and faced a lot more fraud in the past and remained strong.

Am I reading this right? It costs $50 to transfer funds to/from my bank to Paxum?  That's a deal killer.

That's for a wire. ACH is $5

Jered

Jered, I would be VERY CAREFUL with Paxum, and their claims that will not charge back. People that have been in the e-currency industry might remember the epassporte scam. Paxum is ran by Christopher Mallick. Run a search on google to learn more about Paxum / Mallick.

Here is something to get you started. Every serious e-currency exchanger I know run away from Paxum because of chargebacks and reverts.

http://christophermallickscam.com/

You are 100% wrong about this. Chris Mallick is in no way involved with paxum or any company. We have never even spoken to the guy.

If paxum was ran by chris mallick in any way - would the industry that he hurt the most use another company ran by him? Please do some look into some of our clients and you will see that we are in no way related to mallick.

Only connections : We hired an ex employee of his. He stayed with us for two weeks and took another job. We hired him due to his knowledge in the business. He had no connection with the fall out of epassporte.

Our names : We both are named Chris

Industry: We both have adult industry connections.

I'd either like you to retract what you said about our company and the accusation you made or for a moderator to remove these flat out lies.
Serge
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 29, 2011, 02:34:16 PM

Adult industry, after been screwed by epassporte (chris mallick), would not go with paxum if there would be even slightest connection between the two.
PaxumChris

View Profile
July 29, 2011, 02:41:30 PM

Dwolla doesn't have to work it out with TradeHill, it's the other way around. The fact that Jered is desperate enough to do business with Chris Mallick says it all. Just do some research, Chris Mallick, ePassport and Paxum are all the same people.

Dwolla can simply wait them out, TradeHIll is going to relent when they realize there is no other feasible alternative.

If TradeHill wants to remain a real power player in the Bitcoin world, the sooner the better. Associating yourself with Mallick aka ePassport aka Paxum is foolish.

Can you please bring prove that Paxum is Mallick, because until now you have not prove anything. Pleople here will thank you the information.

Michael Mølbæk Olsen, Shaliza Somani, Billy Sorrentino and Leslie Kamarad are in-laws and family of Chris Mallick.

They all have been involved with ePassporte and Paxum as of yesterday.

OxyMoronEnt.com is owned by Chris Mallick and was one of the first adopters of Paxum. They specialize in adult entertainment distribution. Places of registration in the Antilles, Belize, Los Angeles and people connections are the same.

Too many of the same players, places and methods of operation to be anyone different.

If you want to see the truth dig it out of Google and if you want to ignore it you can do that too.

None of this makes TradeHill bad. TH is just desperate.

My hope is that TH and Dwolla come to terms because all of this is bad for Bitcoin.

BUT

You know Mt. Gox has to be glad as hell now because they are out of the spotlight finally! Grin

You are way off base.Michael Olsen was a support rep for epassporte. He lost his job. We hired him for his knowledge. He quite. Shaliza Somani, Billy Sorrentino and Leslie Kamarad No clue who they are.

OxyMoronEnt.com has no connection to paxum again - that is CHRIS MALLICK. How did they adopt us? Please google you will find nothing connecting us other than the same industry.
Serge
Legendary

View Profile
July 29, 2011, 02:41:36 PM

Adult industry, after been screwed by epassporte (chris mallick), would not go with paxum if there would be even slightest connection between the two.

Wrong, it's all about the money and if more money can be brought in than lost it's all good.

@PaxumChris

I have access to financial records and research tools that would totally frighten most people.

Do you really want to go there?

Publish it or STFU.  If what you are saying is true, do everyone a great favor and expose it with solid facts. I for one and anyone in adult would prefer not to have another epass situation and certainly would not want to put this community at risk.  
PaxumChris

View Profile
July 29, 2011, 02:42:54 PM

Wrong, it's all about the money and if more money can be brought in than lost it's all good.

@PaxumChris

I have access to financial records and research tools that would totally frighten most people.

Yes - if you have proof that paxum is the same company as epassporte please post it. I've worked for the owners of paxum in our other biz for 9 years. I would think I know who they are.
Serge
Legendary

View Profile
July 29, 2011, 02:49:14 PM

@PaxumChris

Yes - if you have proof that paxum is the same company as epassporte please post it. I've worked for the owners of paxum in our other biz for 9 years. I would think I know who they are.

How do you explain all the common RELATIVES of Chris Mallick and Paxum? I noticed you didn't deny that one.

Do you have proof of that? I would like to see that. if that's true P is a goner.  Please back it up with proof!
PaxumChris

View Profile
July 29, 2011, 02:51:29 PM

@PaxumChris

How do you explain all the common RELATIVES of Chris Mallick and Paxum? I noticed you didn't deny that one.

You are one confussed person it seems. I'll deny it right now.

PAXUM HAS NO EPASSPORTE EMPLOEYES WORKING FOR THE COMPANY. NO RELATIVES OF EPASSPORTE EMPLOYEES. NOTHING.

The only epassporte employee that EVER worked for paxum was Michael Olsen. He was a board support rep for epassporte. He was not even in the same country as the epassporte offices. He worked for us for two weeks. He decided to go work for a competitor of ours. That is the ONLY connection with people to epassporte.

We are both heavy in the adult industry. That is true. So are a handful of other payment providers. Are they owned by epassporte?

What other connection are you finding paxum to epassporte?

PaxumChris

View Profile
July 29, 2011, 02:57:51 PM

Just for a visual difference

ME : I'm in the black shirt. A rather unflattering picture of me speaking on a panel a few months ago regarding payment processors in the adult industry. I dont think Chris Mallick would be invited to this or anyone from his companies

http://fubarwebmasters.com/galleries/pf11/1562/z02201.jpg

Chris Mallick:

http://christophermallickscam.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/chris-mallick-is-a-scammer.jpg
PaxumChris

View Profile
July 29, 2011, 03:02:34 PM

@PaxumChris

PAXUM HAS NO EPASSPORTE EMPLOEYES WORKING FOR THE COMPANY. NO RELATIVES OF EPASSPORTE EMPLOYEES. NOTHING.

The only epassporte employee that EVER worked for paxum was Michael Olsen. He was a board support rep for epassporte. He was not even in the same country as the epassporte offices. He worked for us for two weeks. He decided to go work for a competitor of ours. That is the ONLY connection with people to epassporte.

We are both heavy in the adult industry. That is true. So are a handful of other payment providers. Are they owned by epassporte?

The story unravels huh Chris?

Before it was ABSOLUTELY NO CONNECTION, now it is just Michael Olsen.

Mr. Olsen was no small player and he was there a lot longer than two weeks and still is.

What about the others? Are we going to also have a sudden slip and find yet another connection to Chris Mallick and ePassporte?

I really wished my IP was visible so you could see what major financial company I am sitting inside of.

Bottom line Chris, you are outted.

Do you deny the other mentioned people are nvolved with Paxum, past or present?

What in the world are you talking about? I've never denied that? If you look before you post im pretty sure i posted that he worked for us. He was a rep at that company and it was natural for us to hire an employee that had a ton of knowledge.  We publicly hired Michael Olsen. A person who had no day-to-day dealings with the innner workings of epassporte. He was a person who monitored adult messages boards and helped people with questions. He was out of a job - we hired him. That simple. Use your detective work. Find the competitor he works for now - and ask him your self. Or go to gfy.com and do more research and you will see we have no connection at all.

You are way off base and have no clue what you are talking about. You have yet to post anything.

I will be afk for about an hour - please find all your proof and post it.

PAXUM DOES NOT EMPLOYEE ANY EPASSPORTE RELATIVES OR PAST EMPLOYEE'S
Newton

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 29, 2011, 03:07:36 PM

Mr. Olsen was no small player and he was there a lot longer than two weeks and still is.

What about the others? Are we going to also have a sudden slip and find yet another connection to Chris Mallick and ePassporte?

I really wished my IP was visible so you could see what major financial company I am sitting inside of.

BitcoinEXpress, this is what makes forums so bad.  We have legitimate questions for Paxum, and may even have some real concerns and doubts.  But this makes it impossible to even explore that.  Ironically, you are making us more likely to trust them.

Everything you have said on every post on this forum has been poorly thought out, and poorly worded nonsense.  You need to post proof or shut up.  You are making up things about VC's, Dwolla, Paxum, etc.  Just stop.
Serge
Legendary

View Profile
July 29, 2011, 03:07:51 PM
Last edit: July 29, 2011, 03:45:54 PM by Serge

Ever since Dwolla incident broke out, BitcoinEXpress did the following:

- tried to make it sound like it was "Bitcoin scandal" hoping for media to pick it up instead of focusing on Dwolla issue
- tried to silence TradeHill with scare tactics so everyone else in community would stay in unknown
- and now attacking new TradeHills processing solution, Paxum with blatant accusations without proof

I'm beginning to see a pattern here.

PS  Michael Olsen bit was never hidden from anyone. The guy was customer support rep on boards, not an executive.
Piper67
Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
July 29, 2011, 03:09:47 PM

@PaxumChris

Hey Chris:

Better to ignore the trolls. Unfortunately, you just walked into these forums without prior knowledge. Pay no attention to morons like BitcoinEXpress, who may be trying to push their own agenda or simply get a chuckle out of getting you riled up.

You explained your position as well as you could, and have made yourself available for anyone who may have questions about Paxum to reach you. For the record, I looked into Paxum, but discarded it in favour of the Canadian bitcoin exchange Virtex, which made life a lot simpler for me. But that's because I'm in Canada. If I were in the States right now, I'd probably turn to Paxum to fund my Tradehill account.

Glad to have you guys on board.

What in the world are you talking about? I've never denied that? If you look before you post im pretty sure i posted that he worked for us. He was a rep at that company and it was natural for us to hire an employee that had a ton of knowledge.  We publicly hired Michael Olsen. A person who had no day-to-day dealings with the innner workings of epassporte. He was a person who monitored adult messages boards and helped people with questions. He was out of a job - we hired him. That simple. Use your detective work. Find the competitor he works for now - and ask him your self. Or go to gfy.com and do more research and you will see we have no connection at all.

You are way off base and have no clue what you are talking about. You have yet to post anything.

I will be afk for about an hour - please find all your proof and post it.

PAXUM DOES NOT EMPLOYEE ANY EPASSPORTE RELATIVES OR PAST EMPLOYEE'S

wumpus

Activity: 812
Merit: 1022

No Maps for These Territories

View Profile
July 29, 2011, 03:12:02 PM

I'm beginning to see a pattern here.
BitcoinXPress is playing a really weird game here since the beginning. It all started with copying my avatar. Very likely some kind of sockpuppet account in an attempt to discredit people.

Bitcoin Core developer [PGP] Warning: For most, coin loss is a larger risk than coin theft. A disk can die any time. Regularly back up your wallet through FileBackup Wallet to an external storage or the (encrypted!) cloud. Use a separate offline wallet for storing larger amounts.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: