Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 04:30:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TradeHill - We now support deposits and withdrawals of funds via Paxum.  (Read 16320 times)
PaxumChris

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2011, 04:52:36 PM

And i'd be happy to meet with anyone at any of those Smiley
Is there any relation between Paxum and Ruxum?
No - not at all. but soon enough BitcoinExpress and aurumexchange will find super secret connections between us im sure  Roll Eyes

we both end us XUM so we must be related  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Who is Penn Olson?

No clue.....
But you know who is Michael Olson, right?

[/quote]
Yes he worked for us for two weeks. One week he was sick and was not around. The next week he informed us he was not going to be with us anymore.

If that is a relative of his - no I do not know his family. He lives in Asia - I don't.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Aggro
Donator

Activity: 296
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 29, 2011, 04:55:49 PM
Last edit: July 29, 2011, 04:59:57 PM by hugolp

Oh no, that's a different "Ruth", like the different "Chris" BitcoinExpress. We are conspiracy loonies, or desperate people attacking competitors (by the way Paxum is not my competitor, and Bitcoin represents about 3% of my  revenue). I will invite ANYBODY to find ANY thread on the internet with AurumXchange attacking a competitor. We better shut up and let nature run its course. I tried to do a nice thing to the users of this forum and warned them and all I got is getting attacked for it. Let's nature run its course. I have been in this business before Paxum, and I will be after they are gone.
becoin
Legendary

Activity: 3431
Merit: 1233

View Profile
July 29, 2011, 04:56:51 PM

No - not at all. but soon enough BitcoinExpress and aurumexchange will find super secret connections between us im sure  Roll Eyes

Who is Penn Olson?

No clue.....

[/quote]
http://www.penn-olson.com/2011/07/27/ruxum-bitcoin-asia/

Penn Olson

1 haig road #12-565
singapore, singapore 330046
Singapore

Just where Ruxum bitcoin exchange was registered before they hide under private registration!

I guess when they come out of beta they will have their accounts with Paxum?!
Djao

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

Risk-hedging platform for cryptocurrency investors

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2011, 04:59:25 PM

PaxumChris

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 29, 2011, 05:00:07 PM

Who is Penn Olson?

No clue.....

http://www.penn-olson.com/2011/07/27/ruxum-bitcoin-asia/

Penn Olson

1 haig road #12-565
singapore, singapore 330046
Singapore

Just where Ruxum bitcoin exchange was registered before they hide under private registration!

I guess when they come out of beta they will have their accounts with Paxum?!
[/quote]

I will confirm that Ruxum did email me last night in regards to setting up with us. No clue who they are tho
Clipse

Activity: 504
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 29, 2011, 05:02:48 PM

Oh no, that's a different "Ruth", like the different "Chris" BitcoinExpress. We are conspiracy loonies, or desperate people attacking competitors (by the way Paxum is not my competitor, and Bitcoin represents about 3% of my  revenue). I will invite ANYBODY to find ANY thread on the internet with AurumXchange attacking a competitor. We better shut up and let nature run its course. I tried to do a nice thing to the users of this forum and warned them and all I got is getting attacked for it. Let's nature run its course. I have been in this business before Paxum, and I will be after they are gone.

That didnt take long, I found where you are attacking a competitor right here: http://forum.bitcoin.org/index.php?topic=32604.0

Bad mouthing without providing all the easily obtained evidence you so speak of and then you want us to feel sorry for lashing back at your ill conceived comments?

...In the land of the stale, the man with one share is king... >> Clipse

We pay miners at 130% PPS | Signup here : Bonus PPS Pool (Please read OP to understand the current process)
Newton

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 29, 2011, 05:04:49 PM

Wow.  Low.

The thread is from here: http://www.webhostingtalk.com/archive/index.php/t-985938.html

And the comment from RuthB is a QUOTE of RxNetwork:

Quote from: RxNetwork
10-21-2010, 07:06 AM
we have some solutions to get locked funds of epass wallets back, but you have time only before 7November to do it. it costs around 25% from the total locked amount and printscreen needed. PM me if interested

aurumxchange why do you continue to deny that you rape goats?  I have not seen one single contradiction to my claim!  Not one single shred of evidence that you do not rape goats!!
Serge
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 29, 2011, 05:05:23 PM

I do not have any facts to back this up of course because he is not going to put his name nowhere near Paxum. I know a lot of people in the industry to know I am right. I do not have any factual information to support my claims.

These are the kind of opinions you keep to yourself.

If you mean you don't have concrete facts, but a set of circumstances which logically suggest this, then you should share your thought process.  Otherwise this is no better than me saying I had a dream last night that aurumxchange rapes goats.

aurumxchange,  this is pretty amateur for competitor to produce some words without backing them up. poor game you are playing. definitely -1 rep in my book to you for taking this road (i explain it if you didn't get it: producing some accusations without proof). very childish behavior. unless you can back up your claims you are now have no credibility and everyone doing business with you should be very concerned.

Yet, people have been doing business with us since 2007 without any problems. Last time I check, people were allowed to express their thoughts on this forum.

You have successfully discredited your business name in this thread by producing false accusations against your competitor. Good luck picking up more business after this thread.
Aggro
Donator

View Profile
July 29, 2011, 05:16:38 PM

You have successfully discredited your business name in this thread by producing false accusations against your competitor. Good luck picking up more business after this thread.

I seriously doubt that, but ok. Like I said on my previous thread, let's nature run its course. Time will prove me wrong or right. Off this thread now! I have a bunch of exchanges pending.
Clipse

View Profile
July 29, 2011, 05:19:08 PM

I seriously doubt that, but ok. Like I said on my previous thread, let's nature run its course. Time will prove me wrong or right. Off this thread now! I have a bunch of exchanges pending.

This logic is similar to that of the bible predictions and the nostrodamus followers. It is flawed beyond any reasonable sanity.

We pay miners at 130% PPS | Signup here : Bonus PPS Pool (Please read OP to understand the current process)
Aggro
Donator

View Profile
July 29, 2011, 06:14:10 PM

For those of you claiming I was trying to discredit TradeHill because of our partnership with MtGox, please note that MtGox accepts Paxum as well. My impressions and believes regarding Paxum still stand.

Thanks
Roberto
Aggro
Donator

View Profile
July 29, 2011, 06:16:11 PM

This logic is similar to that of the bible predictions and the nostrodamus followers. It is flawed beyond any reasonable sanity.

Uhhhh what? How is saying "time will prove me wrong or right" flawed beyond any reasonable sanity? Please do elaborate?
sequence

Activity: 58

View Profile
July 29, 2011, 06:17:32 PM

I had credible source aurumnxchange indeed rapes goats!  I found a picture of it on Google but that incompetent windows 7 gave me the blue screen of death and now I have lost the proof guys!>Sad   Come on aurumn get ur act together buddy! way to fail!
Clipse

View Profile
July 29, 2011, 06:24:56 PM

Uhhhh what? How is saying "time will prove me wrong or right" flawed beyond any reasonable sanity? Please do elaborate?

Damn I really hoped you were more intellectually inclined to understand this statement.

I will babystep it for you.

Making a call on someones credibility and then backing yourself with "time will prove me wrong or right" is a pure cherry picking tactic.

You are right now making the statement that you are right(afterall you kept hammering on about having facts) however you then also claim that in time you may be wrong. This alone shows just how much you believe in your own judgement of evidence, since you cant 100% stand behind your own research but gracefully proclaim over and over how sure you are about Paxum and their so-called eventual wrong-doing.

To give you an example:

2012 bible researchers are 100% sure now that they have all the evidence that 2012 will be the end of the world. Come 2012 and the world doesnt end, they will simply get something new to back up the fact that they were wrong and had no evidence to begin with. This same logic was followed by the recent doomsday prediction Harold Camping and when it didnt happen he simply backtracked onto a new date.

Effectively you assume that you are right and you would be right indefinitely if nothing goes wrong with Paxum(since there is still tomorrow and another tomorrow for something to go wrong) and you would be right if(eventually) something goes wrong with Paxum. You dont apply a date as to when in the future the cutoff would be for Paxum to fail, so you are free roaming any possible eventuality that may occur.

This is a long explaination but in short it comes down to: You sir, are a crazy person.

Aggro
Donator

View Profile
July 29, 2011, 07:23:20 PM

Damn I really hoped you were more intellectually inclined to understand this statement.

Making a call on someones credibility and then backing yourself with "time will prove me wrong or right" is a pure cherry picking tactic.

You are right now making the statement that you are right(afterall you kept hammering on about having facts) however you then also claim that in time you may be wrong. This alone shows just how much you believe in your own judgement of evidence, since you cant 100% stand behind your own research but gracefully proclaim over and over how sure you are about Paxum and their so-called eventual wrong-doing.

To give you an example:

2012 bible researchers are 100% sure now that they have all the evidence that 2012 will be the end of the world. Come 2012 and the world doesnt end, they will simply get something new to back up the fact that they were wrong and had no evidence to begin with. This same logic was followed by the recent doomsday prediction Harold Camping and when it didnt happen he simply backtracked onto a new date.

Effectively you assume that you are right and you would be right indefinitely if nothing goes wrong with Paxum(since there is still tomorrow and another tomorrow for something to go wrong) and you would be right if(eventually) something goes wrong with Paxum. You dont apply a date as to when in the future the cutoff would be for Paxum to fail, so you are free roaming any possible eventuality that may occur.

This is a long explaination but in short it comes down to: You sir, are a crazy person.

I really don't understand why the name calling and personal attacks when I have never attacked you or anybody on this forum. Like somebody said on this thread, I am putting my business name out there to do a service to bitcoin users from my believe that Paxum is a questionable company at best, however, I get viscously attacked and I still fail to grasp why.

The fact remains that, at the very least, Paxum employed one person that was involved with epassporte. Paxum claims they hired this person for their experience, however, if you are in the payment processing industry, you would have to know better than hiring this person no matter how much "experience" they have. Thus, there is some factual information to be at the very least, somewhat weary of this company.

In addition, there is a whole slew of "anecdotical" information (if you want to call it that) that makes me very weary of this company.

I was faced with the argument that my opinion is akin to saying that if somebody dreamed I rape goats, it must be true. I also still fail to see how this compare to "world end" predictions.

I was also accused of having an agenda against TradeHill because of my partnership with MtGox. MtGox now accepts Paxum, so that should clear that up.

I was also accused of lying to discredit competition. By their own post on this thread, Paxum stated that they are an EWALLET PAYMENT SERVICE. We are an electronic currency exchange service, so I fail to see that as well. That would be akin to saying that Liberty Reserve is our competition. If anything, we welcome honest e-currency providers and payment processors since they are our bread and butter.

It seems that when all logic and reason fail, some people must immediately resort to personal attacks, questioning intellectual abilities, calling names, and making childish jokes about goat raping.

On this post here:

Re: Mt.Gox/AurumXchange Partnership - European Transfers Now Available

Dated July 22nd, I said "It is really fortunate that Tradehill can offer free SEPA, but if they reach a volume of a few million € a week, they will quickly learn what we did before bitcoin was even a thought ."

Today I learned that TradeHill cannot execute SEPA transfers anymore. See, my comments and predictions related to this industry stem from experience, and are design to try to help and educate the people in the bitcoin industry with my past experiences, and are not based on some religious superstition. There is nothing wrong with saying "time will tell". There is, however, something wrong with certain members of a community that cannot discuss a topic without personal attacks and unwarranted condescension.

Roberto
Piper67
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 29, 2011, 07:26:38 PM

To give you an example:

I really don't understand why the name calling and personal attacks when I have never attacked you or anybody on this forum. Like somebody said on this thread, I am putting my business name out there to do a service to bitcoin users from my believe that Paxum is a questionable company at best, however, I get viscously attacked and I still fail to grasp why.

The fact remains that, at the very least, Paxum employed one person that was involved with epassporte. Paxum claims they hired this person for their experience, however, if you are in the payment processing industry, you would have to know better than hiring this person no matter how much "experience" they have. Thus, there is some factual information to be at the very least, somewhat weary of this company.

In addition, there is a whole slew of "anecdotical" information (if you want to call it that) that makes me very weary of this company.

I was faced with the argument that my opinion is akin to saying that if somebody dreamed I rape goats, it must be true. I also still fail to see how this compare to "world end" predictions.

I was also accused of having an agenda against TradeHill because of my partnership with MtGox. MtGox now accepts Paxum, so that should clear that up.

I was also accused of lying to discredit competition. By their own post on this thread, Paxum stated that they are an EWALLET PAYMENT SERVICE. We are an electronic currency exchange service, so I fail to see that as well. That would be akin to saying that Liberty Reserve is our competition. If anything, we welcome honest e-currency providers and payment processors since they are our bread and butter.

It seems that when all logic and reason fail, some people must immediately resort to personal attacks, questioning intellectual abilities, calling names, and making childish jokes about goat raping.

On this post here:

Dated July 22nd, I said "It is really fortunate that Tradehill can offer free SEPA, but if they reach a volume of a few million € a week, they will quickly learn what we did before bitcoin was even a thought ."

Today I learned that TradeHill cannot execute SEPA transfers anymore. See, my comments and predictions related to this industry stem from experience, and are design to try to help and educate the people in the bitcoin industry with my past experiences, and are not based on some religious superstition. There is nothing wrong with saying "time will tell". There is, however, something wrong with certain members of a community that cannot discuss a topic without personal attacks and unwarranted condescension.

Roberto

You probably meant vicious and wary, not viscous and weary... and yes, you did attack, pretty head on and with a definite air of superiority. Only after it became clear that you lacked the most basic proof for your assertions did you back down into a "time will tell" position.

Viscous indeed :-)
Clipse

View Profile
July 29, 2011, 07:29:48 PM

To give you an example:

On this post here:

Roberto

Go lick your wounds somewhere else.

You attacked and attacked and attacked, then observers pushed back(like me) and now you are acting like a child.

If you didnt want to get slapped back, you should not have started throwing punches blindly.

Stop the damage control, its pathetic.

Aggro
Donator

View Profile
July 29, 2011, 07:32:31 PM

You probably meant vicious and wary, not viscous and weary... and yes, you did attack, pretty head on and with a definite air of superiority. Only after it became clear that you lacked the most basic proof for your assertions did you back down into a "time will tell" position.

I apologize for the errors in spelling. English is my second language. Apparently it is also an amusing trait to make fun of ESL people in this forum. I never attacked Clipse. To my understanding, he is not related to Paxum. I questioned Paxum as a company and still question them. If anybody was attacked in my posts was Chris Mallick who is a known scammer. I did not personally attack anybody involved in the discussion.
Piper67
Legendary

View Profile
July 29, 2011, 07:39:32 PM

I apologize for the errors in spelling. English is my second language. Apparently it is also an amusing trait to make fun of ESL people in this forum. I never attacked Clipse. To my understanding, he is not related to Paxum. I questioned Paxum as a company and still question them. If anybody was attacked in my posts was Chris Mallick who is a known scammer. I did not personally attack anybody involved in the discussion.

Si quieres podemos continuar esta conversacion en español... English is also MY second language! And it isn't a trait at all to attack ESL people in this forum. But you will find, when dealing with a group of independent-minded people like the Bitcoin community, that your allegations better have a solid enough base. You went on the attack here, you got pushed back and lost... give it up.

Next time you decide it's a good idea to go on the attack, better have your ducks in a row.
Piper67
Legendary

View Profile
July 29, 2011, 07:44:42 PM

I posted proof that PaxumRuthwas outted an ePassporte person in another forum in December 2010.

Zero disputing it.

A Mod removed my link and pic.

I actually saw the pic before it was removed, it proved no such thing. It only showed someone called Ruth saying it was possible to retrieve funds from epassporte for a fee. It was isolated, out of context, and there are at least three or four ways in which the statements made by that Ruth (which might or might not be the same Ruth) could be interpreted without in any way implying that she is an "ePassporte person".

Not the kind of proof that would fly with anyone, in my opinion.

It may well be that Paxum and ePassporte are one and the same, but so far I have not seen anything to indicate it. And the nature of the attacks has been underhanded to say the least, reflecting much more poorly on you and Aurum than on the Paxum reps.

So if you are right and there is something about them that isn't kosher, you have done us all a disservice by going about it in such a sly, underhanded and unintelligent way. It would have been much more helpful for you to present your evidence earlier, in full and without the stupid intrigue.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: